: HID group buy

Spencer's HIDs
08-06-09, 02:17 PM
Is there any interest in a group buy for these things? I need to put in an order, but I don't want to only order the 10 kits I need. I would like to order at least 20, so here is what I'm thinking. I'm going to offer my standard HID kits for $75 to your door. The brand is EPE and they still have a 2 year warranty on the ballasts and a lifetime on bulbs except for color change. All of these kits will be s/o. I'm thinking of letting it run until the 16th of August. That way I can put in the order Sunday night. This price is only for single beam kits, any color (except purple and green), any size. Relay kits are $13 if you want them as well. Aluminum boxes available for an additional $7. If there is any interest in this, let me know and I'll add you to the list. There is no minimum amount of people to buy, so if we only get 3 or 4 people, you'll still get your lights. Your lights will not be ordered unless you PAY. You can call me at (907) 841-5364 to pay with credit card or paypal me at Sales@spencershids.com and just request what you want. The order will go in on August 16th at about 5 PM Alaska time. Of course, my Philips Patent HIDs with slim ballasts are still available as well. I'll do an S/O price of those at $135

jerry smith
04-05-10, 02:42 AM
do you have any h-3 kits that are a little cheaper than the philips kits?
I need some for my fogs

-jerry