: A little help from V2 owners?

sikohsix
08-05-09, 10:48 PM
You guys are definitely in the know so I thought I'd shoot it out there. Dealer is offering to put me in an 09 Auto BlkRvn. Sunroof/polished wheels/NAV for $61, 250. That sound about right to U guys? This is the same dealer I'm leasing my 06 CTS from. 3 payments totalling $1260 left on the 06 lease. Says I'll have to handle those 3 payments myself. Whatta U think, can I do better? Dealers on the forum don't be bashful, please chime in here. Thanx in advance to the members of the best forum online here.:confused:

thatcoder
08-05-09, 11:01 PM
recaros?

tbss08
08-05-09, 11:07 PM
The price doesn't sound too bad. I bought a Black Raven/Auto/Nav/Sunroof/polished wheels with Recaro's for $62300 due to a dealer pricing mixup.
The employee price is about $59500 on the car and supplier is $62234, so it looks like they are giving you about $1000 under supplier pricing. Sort of a wash with the residual from your lease.
I think Tony or Scott could do better with the lease residual.

Gary Wells
08-06-09, 05:27 AM
Doesn't sound too bad, but if Scott & / or Tony have something that you like in stock or accessible their counter offer is only a phone call away. Being forum supporters / suppliers they should be given at least an opportunity to compete. With only a few '09's left on the ground, you might be surprised. HTH