: GF bought the wrong grille!

richvm
08-05-09, 10:19 AM
So my gf bought me the "2005-2007 Cadillac STS Classic Eighteen Grille / Grill by E&G CLASSICS" lol .. my car is an 08.. since then we broke up and I went out to the garage to get started and realized its the wrong grille, anyone have any solutions as to what to do? E G wont take it back lol and she isnt answering phone calls for about a month now. (haha) anyone wanna buy or trade grilles?

next2pool
08-05-09, 11:52 AM
So my gf bought me the "2005-2007 Cadillac STS Classic Eighteen Grille / Grill by E&G CLASSICS" lol .. my car is an 08.. since then we broke up and I went out to the garage to get started and realized its the wrong grille, anyone have any solutions as to what to do? E G wont take it back lol and she isnt answering phone calls for about a month now. (haha) anyone wanna buy or trade grilles?

I could be interested in your 08 grille when you replace it.

c5 rv
08-05-09, 11:54 AM
Letting a girfriend (or wife) buy car parts as gifts is very risky. The only female I might trust in this would be one of my daughters who once worked as a parts remover in a junkyard. (Sorry guys, she's married.)

BTW, did your lack of attention to the timely installation of the above grille contribute to the departure of said girlfriend?

next2pool
08-05-09, 01:36 PM
I'd kill for a girlfriend who will buy car parts for me!!

widmann@hotmail.com
08-05-09, 02:55 PM
Rich- you should post it in the Classified section here.. I just purchased my "Wanna-V" from a member that had it listed.. it should go quickly if you price it right

rnkath08
08-06-09, 10:18 AM
<<<< laughing and shaking head
in my house I buy my own parts/toys...the BF just smiles and laughs at my addiction of dreaming of better mods and when I just put my Hawk pads on and haven't stopped smiling he just looks at me like I'm nuts.
I bought my own grille and found a ton of great info here to help me....kind of wondering why you'd let a gal go who was buying you great car parts, even though not quite right....at least she had good intentions or maybe enough extra money to break your chops good??? heck, if you can find me her male counterpart send him this way, I want new fenders and a rear window spoiler.....

K STS
08-06-09, 10:26 AM
i hate the look of that grill.

STE_6000
08-07-09, 09:28 AM

You broke up because she bought you the wrong grille? tough man tough haha.

Eld01
08-08-09, 07:24 AM
(Sorry guys, she's married.)

Damn it !!