Trim: 845 - Titanium Leather - Suede Inserts
Engine: N/A - N/A
Transmission: MX0 - Trans., Auto, 6-Spd., RWD

Options: C3U : Sunroof, UltraView, Power, Express-Open U2K : XM Radio Package
FE9 : Federal Emissions UAV : NAV w/Bose 5.1 Cabin Surround Sound
N45 : Steering Wheel & Shift Knob, Sueded W2E : Seats, Recaro
P80 : Wheels, 19", Polished

Order Workbench: FAQs * Site Map * Feedback

Privacy Policy * Terms of Use 2008 General Motors Corporation. All Rights Reserved.

Florian
08-03-09, 03:40 PM
someone bought my red one.... :<

F

kck
08-03-09, 06:49 PM
someone bought my red one.... :<

F

Florian:

I'm not trying to start a debate over exterior colors with other forum members, but if you were looking at the Crystal Red, then you clearly had the best ("coolest") color in mind.

Also, I bought my Crystal Red from Scott over a month ago, so I was not the person who snatched it away!

Kyle

Florian
08-03-09, 07:37 PM
I loved the red w/o sunroof.....very nice!

F

mik2718
08-03-09, 08:17 PM
Red w/o sunroof.... I think I'll go out to the garage and admire that some more!

Florian
08-03-09, 09:57 PM
admire???? go drive the damn thing.....sheesh.

F

kck
08-03-09, 11:16 PM
Well maybe the V that mik2718 owns is a garage queen! So mik2718: How many miles per month are you averaging on your V?

In any case, you guys are really missing out by not considering the sunroof. It's really great!

Kyle

mik2718
08-03-09, 11:26 PM
OK, Florian, I deserved that (and I left myself open for that obvious observation).

My 1966 GTO is my garage queen; the V is currently just a princess. However, the V has a 5,000-mile road trip in its near future. That'll bump up its miles-per-month average.

Krug Ford
08-04-09, 11:56 AM
I have 2 left in stock now. The Silver one has been sold.

Florian
08-04-09, 12:06 PM
thread title changed to reflect current status

F

Krug Ford
08-04-09, 03:46 PM
Silver one is now gone.

Jeffrey
08-04-09, 06:25 PM
Silver one is now gone.

Hi Scott,

Thanks... please give me a call, so I can arrange shipping to me.

Best regards,
Jeffrey

Krug Ford
08-06-09, 11:18 AM
Silver one is now available again..

Jeffrey
08-06-09, 11:32 AM
Silver one is now available again..

Hi,

And, if Scott tells you there are "zero" miles on it, I strongly recommend demanding a pic of the odometer. If not, you can wait until the paperwork arrives and the federally mandated "Odometer Disclosure Statement" may state "192 miles" like the one I received for this car.

IMO, honesty is the best policy!

Best regards,
Jeffrey

Krug Ford
08-06-09, 01:44 PM
Hi,

And, if Scott tells you there are "zero" miles on it, I strongly recommend demanding a pic of the odometer. If not, you can wait until the paperwork arrives and the federally mandated "Odometer Disclosure Statement" may state "192 miles" like the one I received for this car.

IMO, honesty is the best policy!

Best regards,
Jeffrey

Jeff,

All vehicles have miles on them I told you it was a brand new car and it was dealer traded. I was not hiding anything from you. thats fine that you don't have to buy it. your money is being sent back to you no problem.
Pictures were on the web site..

Jeffrey
08-06-09, 02:12 PM
Jeff,

All vehicles have miles on them I told you it was a brand new car and it was dealer traded. I was not hiding anything from you. thats fine that you don't have to buy it. your money is being sent back to you no problem.
Pictures were on the web site..

Hi Scott,

I asked how many miles were on the vehicle and you said, "Zero". I said, "really, no miles at all?". You replied, "well, there will be a few because GM does quality control drives at the factory". I replied, "a few, so you mean less than 10?". You said, "well, there could be more than that because they sometimes test them substantially and I've seen as many as 50, but we do not allow these vehicles to be demo'd and we have a demo model strictly for this purpose and your car has never been driven by us".

During Monday's conversation in which I was asking repeated questions about the exact miles (which you never provided me with!) on this vehicle, you NEVER stated it was a dealer trade!

The first time you ever mentioned dealer trade was AFTER I had wired my money and you called Tuesday morning asking if I had sent the money. Even then, you never mentioned the vehicle was DRIVEN from dealership to dealership. Most dealers will transport a luxury car so it does not have excessive miles on it when it is being sold as new. And, again, you told me on Monday, "your car has never been driven by us".

I have been trying to reach you since Tuesday! I even left a request for you to call me earlier in this thread (on Tuesday). I left you voice mails on Tuesday at 12:51 p.m. and again at 3:29 p.m. I left you a voice mail yesterday at 5:02 p.m. You NEVER returned any of my calls! That's why I called and spoke with your Sales Manager (BTW, a totally standup guy!) this morning and he immediately resolved the matter. The only reason my money is being sent back to me is I spoke to your Sales Manager. Why didn't you show me the courtesy of returning any of my calls?

As for the pics, I specifically asked for additional pics that were not on your website and you refused. Please start telling the truth.

Best regards,
Jeffrey

Krug Ford
08-06-09, 02:41 PM
Hi Scott,

I asked how many miles were on the vehicle and you said, "Zero". I said, "really, no miles at all?". You replied, "well, there will be a few because GM does quality control drives at the factory". I replied, "a few, so you mean less than 10?". You said, "well, there could be more than that because they sometimes test them substantially and I've seen as many as 50, but we do not allow these vehicles to be demo'd and we have a demo model strictly for this purpose and your car has never been driven by us".

During Monday's conversation in which I was asking repeated questions about the exact miles (which you never provided me with!) on this vehicle, you NEVER stated it was a dealer trade!

The first time you ever mentioned dealer trade was AFTER I had wired my money and you called Tuesday morning asking if I had sent the money. Even then, you never mentioned the vehicle was DRIVEN from dealership to dealership. Most dealers will transport a luxury car so it does not have excessive miles on it when it is being sold as new. And, again, you told me on Monday, "your car has never been driven by us".

I have been trying to reach you since Tuesday! I even left a request for you to call me earlier in this thread (on Tuesday). I left you voice mails on Tuesday at 12:51 p.m. and again at 3:29 p.m. I left you a voice mail yesterday at 5:02 p.m. You NEVER returned any of my calls! That's why I called and spoke with your Sales Manager (BTW, a totally standup guy!) this morning and he immediately resolved the matter. The only reason my money is being sent back to me is I spoke to your Sales Manager. Why didn't you show me the courtesy of returning any of my calls?

As for the pics, I specifically asked for additional pics that were not on your website and you refused. Please start telling the truth.

Best regards,
Jeffrey

Jeff ,

no vehicle has 0 miles on it and I told you I got the vehicle from another dealership that went out of business. I am not going to argue with you and I'd rather give you your money back that deal with someone that is a hard to please.

We refunded your money and you can buy a vehicle from someone else.

Have a nice day :-)

Jeffrey
08-06-09, 03:12 PM
Jeff ,

no vehicle has 0 miles on it and I told you I got the vehicle from another dealership that went out of business. I am not going to argue with you and I'd rather give you your money back that deal with someone that is a hard to please.

We refunded your money and you can buy a vehicle from someone else.

Have a nice day :-)

Hi Scott,

You did not tell me, "I got the vehicle from another dealership that went out of business" when I was repeatedly asking how many miles were on the vehicle. You never told me how many miles were on the vehicle. You told me, "I got the vehicle from another dealership that went out of business" only after I had wired the money and even then you did not disclose you drove (put miles on) the vehicle from their dealership to your's. Most dealers will transport a luxury vehicle in order not to put excess miles on it.

FTR, you did not give me my money back.... your boss did. And, your boss tried hard to save the deal. You never even showed me the courtesy of a return phone call.

If your definition of "hard to please" is someone who wants honest answers and phone calls returned (if possible) within 24 hours (when there is a serious concern), then you're right.... I am "hard to please".

I am not going to argue with you....

Wise decision. I was surprised you even responded to my first post. The longer our conversation goes on, the easier it will be for readers to figure out which one of us is telling the truth!

Best regards,
Jeffrey

Krug Ford
08-06-09, 04:00 PM
Moderator Please close this thread.

Thanks

Nutz
08-06-09, 04:11 PM
I'm all confused now. So how many are left now?

Krug Ford
08-06-09, 04:35 PM
3 are left

Jpjr
08-07-09, 11:30 AM
Hopefully this becomes a teachable moment.

Maybe Fritz Henderson can have you guys over to the RenCen for a beer :D

Jeffrey
08-07-09, 12:40 PM
Hopefully this becomes a teachable moment.

Hi,

Absolutely, I've learned a lot from this experience!

The main things I've learned:

1. If a salesman will not give me a specific answer (no matter how many times I ask the same question differently) to the number of miles on the vehicle I am considering purchasing, then I will request they take a pic of the odometer and send it to me. If they refuse, then I will not proceed further with the deal.

2. I learned valuable information from Scott's boss (Bob Kanerva). Bob is an honest and open individual with significant knowledge (I was very impressed with Bob!). Bob explained to me his logic for putting miles on luxury vehicles instead of transporting them from dealership to dealership as most other dealers would do. Bob informed me that Superior Cadillac has had many vehicles damaged when transporting them and those vehicles then required minor body work. Superior Cadillac was forced to then disclose that these new vehicles already had body work performed on them which decreased the value of the vehicles. I fully appreciate why Superior Cadillac no longer takes the transporting risk.

After my conversation with Bob, I thought if that's the kind of transport service Superior Cadillac receives when they represent substantial and on-going business, then what kind of transport service should I expect when I am merely a one time customer?

3. As a result, I would prefer to buy my vehicles locally (even if that means paying a few hundred dollars more) so that I can personally inspect the vehicle (before paying) and not have to take the substantial risk (which Superior Cadillac no longer takes) of transporting the vehicle.

4. Cross-bidding deals is a great strategy. I showed the Superior Cadillac deal to my local dealership yesterday and they ended up selling me their vehicle (with a higher MSRP) for less than the Superior deal after factoring in the $1,500 transportation cost. GM dealerships really need to sell vehicles right now and they're not likely to be (substantially) outbid more than the cost of transporting a vehicle.

Best regards,
Jeffrey

Krug Ford
08-11-09, 02:41 PM
Hi,

Absolutely, I've learned a lot from this experience!

The main things I've learned:

1. If a salesman will not give me a specific answer (no matter how many times I ask the same question differently) to the number of miles on the vehicle I am considering purchasing, then I will request they take a pic of the odometer and send it to me. If they refuse, then I will not proceed further with the deal.

2. I learned valuable information from Scott's boss (Bob Kanerva). Bob is an honest and open individual with significant knowledge (I was very impressed with Bob!). Bob explained to me his logic for putting miles on luxury vehicles instead of transporting them from dealership to dealership as most other dealers would do. Bob informed me that Superior Cadillac has had many vehicles damaged when transporting them and those vehicles then required minor body work. Superior Cadillac was forced to then disclose that these new vehicles already had body work performed on them which decreased the value of the vehicles. I fully appreciate why Superior Cadillac no longer takes the transporting risk.

After my conversation with Bob, I thought if that's the kind of transport service Superior Cadillac receives when they represent substantial and on-going business, then what kind of transport service should I expect when I am merely a one time customer?

3. As a result, I would prefer to buy my vehicles locally (even if that means paying a few hundred dollars more) so that I can personally inspect the vehicle (before paying) and not have to take the substantial risk (which Superior Cadillac no longer takes) of transporting the vehicle.

4. Cross-bidding deals is a great strategy. I showed the Superior Cadillac deal to my local dealership yesterday and they ended up selling me their vehicle (with a higher MSRP) for less than the Superior deal after factoring in the $1,500 transportation cost. GM dealerships really need to sell vehicles right now and they're not likely to be (substantially) outbid more than the cost of transporting a vehicle.

Best regards,
Jeffrey

Jeff,

I am glad you got your car. I am not going to lose sleep on losing your business. Its a free world. I was told by someone that you can't make everyone happy... Most of the time is buyers remorse, sometimes they don't know what they want in life and sometimes people just like to complain and are full of drama. I go out of my way to make people happy.

My GM Bob is a great guy he looks over all the deals before it is sent out to make sure the I's are dotterd and the t's are crossed. If you weren't happy and the transaction was not completed fully yet we refunded your money.. Bob and I work as a team.

aburd
08-11-09, 03:40 PM
Cant please em all