: Raz, did you ever get the new era intake dynoed?

jwa999
08-01-09, 12:57 AM
With all the MAF hoopla, I was wondering how that new era intake was working out? I know you where going to get it dynoed at some point after the computer got used to the intake.

Razorecko
08-01-09, 09:44 AM
With all the MAF hoopla, I was wondering how that new era intake was working out? I know you where going to get it dynoed at some point after the computer got used to the intake.

I did but because i have no tune i gained about 20hp/tq in the middle where it got a little lean at 12.0 and at the end it just dropped like a rock and went below my stock dyno and rich'd out at low 11's. Anything outside a modified stock air box WILL need to get a proper tune from Jesse. I also did this with his 90mmtb so my car was sucking in major air - doesnt suprise me when the #'s got a skewed. I'll be doing another dyno in a couple weeks under better conditions. Although i have to say considering i never went below low 11's or over 12.0 that the stock ecu did a good job in adjusting for those mods....BUT i have a stickshift/manual V so i don't have any kind of crazy torque management.