: No yellow tie today

zr1vet
07-30-09, 11:06 PM
Just wanted to make a quick post. Got my V today and everything went great. No problems taking delivery and no problems on the 8 hr break in/ride home. I'll post more tomorrow. Thanks Scott.

mik2718
07-30-09, 11:13 PM
Congratulations! That 8-hr ride is a good way to get to know the car.

Caroutisine
07-30-09, 11:41 PM
Beautiful color!

jwa999
07-31-09, 12:37 AM
Boy, I'm really starting to wonder what it is about the V we all love.
I have a 996 turbo in the garage, and it's a really fun car to drive. So why am i not driving it?
For one, I love the recaro seats. I drove the regular CTS with the springs in the seats, sorry i'd never buy one of those.

The power? Not really. I got the w4m tune, and it's wonderful, but the porsche's turbo accelerations has one over it. It feels much quicker.

There's something about the combination of the magnetic ride, the weight, the speed and the seats. It's like your on a carnival ride, it goes fast as hell, you get jumbled around in the rough seats, but you know it's all going to be alright, because those brakes.. oh, those brakes just never fail!

Hans.

Hawkeye2
07-31-09, 05:42 AM
Glad you're home safe and sound, enjoy the new ride! Wonder how many 09's Scott sold? He must
be the sales leader for V's!

Gary Wells
07-31-09, 05:51 AM
Beautiful car, great color, that must have been a great 8 hour ride home. Congratulations on your new ride.

neuronbob
07-31-09, 05:58 AM
Welcome to the club!

Tedboss1
07-31-09, 09:47 AM
What is the color?
Looking at the picture I can't tell.

Gary Wells
07-31-09, 10:19 AM
I assumed thrnder grey, maybe I'm color blind? At my age, nothing else works anymore.

zr1vet
07-31-09, 12:55 PM
Yes. Thunder grey, ebony, Auto, Nav, sunroof, polished wheels. What fun to drive! And I'm sure I've only touched the beginning of how to drive it to get even more enjoyment.

Krug Ford
07-31-09, 10:59 PM
Yes. Thunder grey, ebony, Auto, Nav, sunroof, polished wheels. What fun to drive! And I'm sure I've only touched the beginning of how to drive it to get even more enjoyment.

I'm glad you like your vehicle. If you need anything just give me a call.

Did you let your wife drive it yet?