: NEED CHROME 93-96 FWB wheels

bmwnick
07-29-09, 07:18 PM
I got the FWB all together. The hot looking wire basket wheels that I bought just won't balance properly and I'm giving up! They look GREAT with the new Vogues but the shimmy is driving me nuts!!

Does anybody have a set of chromed OEM wheels that they want to sell?? I know that lots of cars here have custom rims and maybe there's a set of chrome OEM's that need a good home.

Thanks

Bro-Ham
07-29-09, 07:32 PM
Nick, I belive there is a set on ebay right now. put cadillac fleetwood wheels in your search. They are $1999 and brand new. Dave

bmwnick
07-30-09, 11:41 AM
Nick, I belive there is a set on ebay right now. put cadillac fleetwood wheels in your search. They are $1999 and brand new. Dave

Yes I saw those wheels but I don't want to spend $2,000 for them. I may send mine out to be chromed if I can't find a second set for a reasonable price. I hate to put the vogues on with the OEM aluminum wheels.

thefleetwoodguy
07-30-09, 01:18 PM
Yes I saw those wheels but I don't want to spend $2,000 for them. I may send mine out to be chromed if I can't find a second set for a reasonable price. I hate to put the vogues on with the OEM aluminum wheels.

I sold a nice set to 96 fleetwood a few weeks back
I saw they were relisted, not sure if there still for sale
but you could ask him,

Bro-Ham
07-30-09, 01:51 PM
I have chromed the lace-look wheels from the standard 93-96 Fleetwood and they look awesome! I put them on my 1976 Fleetwood Brougham. You need to find the chrome center caps to make them look right. The factory chrome caps seem to have have a chrome finish that appears different from chrome wheels. Chroming your own wheels is less expensive and it is 2009 chrome compared to wheels that were chromed 10+ years ago like those listed on ebay. Let us know what you do and show us how they look! Good luck! Dave

bmwnick
07-30-09, 03:47 PM
I sold a nice set to 96 fleetwood a few weeks back
I saw they were relisted, not sure if there still for sale
but you could ask him,

Let me know if you come across another set. I may run the chrome rims/Vogues withOUT the baskets until I find a set of chrome OEM's. My mechanic says that they balance fine without the baskets attached.

cason234
12-14-09, 02:06 AM
Still need a set of chrome wheels? I've got two that are listed on ebay. I'm asking $200 for the pair, and they're in nice shape. Not pristine, but nice. Let me know if you're still looking for a pair. The forum won't let me post an ebay link but send me a Private message, and I can email you pictures. NOTE: I don't have the chrome center caps.