: Buying my new CTS-V tomorrow: HELP!

Barry626
07-28-09, 02:16 AM
I buying a white loaded CTS-V MRSP: $70,540.
Paying $66,416 which is apprx. $4100 of MSRP.

Been to various dealers & known will do any better.
I somehow doubt there will ever be 0% on a CTS-V?

I believe this is good deal considering this car was...
selling few 1000 over sticker only few months back!

What's your opinion?

cadillacloverinnj
07-28-09, 02:28 AM
have you tried Martin cadillac in englewood cliffs or yonkers? don't know how far that is from you but I think they both have 09 V's. either way it is worth a try

edsuski
07-28-09, 02:35 AM
My advice - get lots of sleep tonight because you are not going to sleep tomorrow night. These things are amazing!

Enjoy!

vperl
07-28-09, 02:38 AM
I buying a white loaded CTS-V MRSP: $70,540.
Paying $66,416 which is apprx. $4100 of MSRP.

Been to various dealers & known will do any better.
I somehow doubt there will ever be 0% on a CTS-V?

I believe this is good deal considering this car was...
selling few 1000 over sticker only few months back!

What's your opinion?

Call Scott at Superior Cadillac, he may give you a deal that you cannot turn down....

(810) 225-1228

he answers his own phone, tell him you want the free lunch with the car.... give him my name..
spratt@superiorcadillacgmc.com (spratt@superiorcadillacgmc.com)

Superior Cadillac has sold dozens to the forums members...

Shipping is cheap or go get it....... they can ship cheap and do an excellent job

Barry626
07-28-09, 04:11 AM

Call Scott at Superior Cadillac, he may give you a deal that you cannot turn down....

(810) 225-1228

Thanks!
I was gonna contact him but thought not to because I have a trade-in.

Gary Wells
07-28-09, 04:19 AM
With a trade-in that might very likely be the best deal that you are going to get. I would probably do it without further delay.

neuronbob
07-28-09, 06:17 AM
Thanks!

I purchased from Scott. I traded and got a reasonable deal on the trade. I got right on the money what Galves (don't use Edmunds or KBB...they are worthless when appraising a used car for trade) said my previous car was worth and planned financially for such. If I had gotten less, I would have walked away. Could I have made more selling it myself? Yes....but I work 12 hours a day including many weekends and just don't have the time.

I'm not trying to be a Scott fanboy, I'm just giving a data point.

lavaman
07-28-09, 09:23 AM
2 months ago I got a similar deal on (what might be) the exact car you are looking at. What interior are you considering? I got 4.9%.

What a sweet sweet ride it is!!!

Mikevette
07-28-09, 10:03 AM
I just picked my White Diamond V up last nite. Paided GMS for it!!!! Reccaro's seats are awesome!!!! This car is a beast!!

Enjoy, I finally slept good last nite now that this deal is closed and V is in my garage. Glade to be part of the V club. Latest word from Detriot is that Cadillac will be back racing again in 2011-2012 So we can see our V's on the track scaring the competition with hopfully Andy Pilgram behind the wheel.

Congrats on your V

Mike P.:welcome:

GM-4-LIFE
07-28-09, 11:01 AM
Thanks!

Call Scott and at least give him a chance to give you a better deal. That is the best advice I can give you.

SG

cadillacloverinnj
07-28-09, 06:07 PM
Barry- email me at "removed"

my dad works at a Cadillac dealership, I told him the details and he says he should be able to beat the price. He wanted me to give you his cell number so just email me for it.

Barry626
07-29-09, 02:20 AM
2 months ago I got a similar deal on (what might be) the exact car you are looking at. What interior are you considering? I got 4.9%.

What a sweet sweet ride it is!!!

I picked my car up today & I cannot believe I had any doubt buying this car. UNREAL!

My interior is "Titanium" and with the white is just gorgeous!

My interest rate is great as it's 72 months & I got it for 5.49%.
I'm over 750 & yet my dealer was trying to get me @ 6.50% NO WAY!

Barry626
07-29-09, 02:33 AM
Barry- email me at -removed-

my dad works at a Cadillac dealership, I told him the details and he says he should be able to beat the price. He wanted me to give you his cell number so just email me for it.

Real sorry I did not get your message in time + others that posted too.
I had no clue I was buying the car today, I thought Wednesday I would pick it up.
Dealer called today & they gave me more for my trade & worked the payment better.

I'm sure I could of done better but I'm real happy to get over $5000 off.

After 20 new cars in my 36 years driving nothing compares to this Beauty, LOVE IT!

Barry626
07-29-09, 02:36 AM
I just picked my White Diamond V up last nite. Paided GMS for it!!!! Reccaro's seats are awesome!!!! This car is a beast!!

Enjoy, I finally slept good last nite now that this deal is closed and V is in my garage. Glade to be part of the V club. Latest word from Detriot is that Cadillac will be back racing again in 2011-2012 So we can see our V's on the track scaring the competition with hopfully Andy Pilgram behind the wheel.

Congrats on your V

Mike P.:welcome:

Thanks much & boy I can relate! :bouncy:

cadillacloverinnj
07-29-09, 02:43 AM
Real sorry I did not get your message in time + others that posted too.
I had no clue I was buying the car today, I thought Wednesday I would pick it up.
Dealer called today & they gave me more for my trade & worked the payment better.

I'm sure I could of done better but I'm real happy to get over $5000 off.

After 20 new cars in my 36 years driving nothing compares to this Beauty, LOVE IT!

Man, as long as you're happy that's all the matters heh? I'm happy you got the car you wanted. Enjoy it, it's one hell of an automobile..

Gary Wells
07-29-09, 08:14 AM
Congratulations on your new purchase, and I agree, the diamond white exterior over the titanium interior produces a gorgeous color combination.