: Hello, Hello, Hellooooooooo

Clem
07-22-04, 11:05 AM
New guy here.

It's amazing what you can find doing a "Google" search. :thumbsup:

In any regards, reason I'm here is that I'm looking at buying an Escalade.

The automotive nut in me knows I probably won't have the good sense in leaving it alone. Here's a prime example of how troubled I am: http://clem.e46fanatics.com/profile.htm

And this project is still ongoing :cookoo:

elwesso
07-22-04, 03:08 PM
Welcome aboard.. Thanks for signing up :wave:

Hope you find a good escalade... Visit our escalade forum, we have lots of cool people there with lots GOLDEN modifications done!!!

Clem
07-23-04, 12:47 AM
Welcome aboard.. Thanks for signing up :wave:

Hope you find a good escalade... Visit our escalade forum, we have lots of cool people there with lots GOLDEN modifications done!!!

Thanks.

I actually have an opportunity to pick up a 2002 black/black fully loaded one if the owner is willing to sell it. From recent talks it will be for a PHENOMINAL price. It has high mileage (150,000 kms) but it's 95% highway. The owner is my dad's neighbor so at least I know the guy. His inital plan was to take it to his summer home in Scottsdale but when I showed interest he mentioned that it would be worthless for him to park an Escalade in Scottsdale for 2/3s of the year. So things are looking up. (for me anyways)

Right now it's getting a full technical inspection and anything however minor will be repaired, then it is going in for a full detail and any chips touched up. So once all that's done (approx. 2 weeks) he said we'd sit down and discuss it.

Speaking of modifications.....

Been looking at 24" wheels, Brembo brake kits, a little bit of ICE and some performance goodies.

I think I'd have the wheels ,brakes and ICE covered through the sponsorship connections I have for my car. Not free mind you but ridiculously good pricing. :bouncy: :shhh:

CADDYBLACK99
07-23-04, 08:26 AM
Welcome
Sounds like you have a nice deal in the works! Black on Black is very nice!
Good luck! Thanks for joining the forums. Wes is right give the Escalade section a try, lots of good folks in there.
:welcome:
Paul