: It was a little hot yesterday in PHX

DgtalPimp
07-22-04, 11:23 AM
I got in the car yesterday and started driving and had to take this picture. Sorry for the glare. I have not altered the picture (except for the red circle). Yes it says 122F !!!!! :bonkers:

Dgtal (dgtalpimp@pimpdaddy.com)

07-22-04, 12:23 PM
KISS-FM?????

Doesn't that immediately void your warranty? Unreasonable abuse of your audio system?

:)

JDelorean_srx
07-22-04, 12:34 PM
But, it's a 'dry' heat. :drinker

DgtalPimp
07-22-04, 12:36 PM
I was waiting for some wisea$$ to say something about music taste. Warranty is still intact, but I could accidentally tune to the camel and then it would be void.

Dgtal (DgtalPimp@pimpdaddy.com)

07-22-04, 02:55 PM
I was waiting for some wisea$$ to say something about music taste. Warranty is still intact, but I could accidentally tune to the camel and then it would be void.

Dgtal (DgtalPimp@pimpdaddy.com)
I am glad that I didn't make you wait too long. I'll take "wisea$$" as a compliment....

(the camel? some bad phx station? or is that an XM station that I have missed?)

Doug

ctsvett
07-22-04, 04:29 PM
Clean your freaking screen....

P.S. This is why I am GLAD the CTS-V does not have a touch screen nav... FINGERPRINTS!

Reed
http://www.cadillacfaq.com

haveboost
07-22-04, 05:54 PM
You think that's bad. Try 100F with 98% humidity. That's the hell we have to live@

Miami, FL :coolgleam

DgtalPimp
07-23-04, 12:09 PM
I am glad that I didn't make you wait too long. I'll take "wisea$$" as a compliment....

(the camel? some bad phx station? or is that an XM station that I have missed?)

Doug

The camel is a country station in PHX.

And you should take wisea$$ as a compliment, is how it is ment. :D

DgtalPimp
07-23-04, 12:10 PM
Clean your freaking screen....

P.S. This is why I am GLAD the CTS-V does not have a touch screen nav... FINGERPRINTS!

Reed
FYI Reed I have not cleaned my screen yet. :lildevil:

newton
07-23-04, 12:22 PM
:hitstick: turn the heat off slavery!

DgtalPimp
07-23-04, 12:24 PM
:hitstick: turn the heat off slavery!

:hmm:

Dreamin
07-23-04, 01:22 PM
...tell your family and friends... IT'S NOT A TOUCH SCREEN... :D

ctsvett
07-23-04, 01:54 PM
FYI Reed I have not cleaned my screen yet. :lildevil:

Just giving you a hard time.....

It is sometimes hard to clean. I keep a microweave cloth in my center console to wipe off ALL fingerprints and smudges. I have OCD.

Reed

Blades
07-23-04, 03:46 PM
...tell your family and friends... IT'S NOT A TOUCH SCREEN... :D

Damn skippy.. Dust those fingerprints, and chop off their fingers.. :bonkers:

DgtalPimp
07-23-04, 04:40 PM
Damn skippy.. Dust those fingerprints, and chop off their fingers.. :bonkers:

The finger prints are there to protect the innocent.

07-23-04, 05:08 PM
Thread jack, but this thread has been jacked since the first reply.

Dgtal (or anyone else), can you get your audio system to store the DSP position "Drvr Seat" as the default? I can't seem to find it in the manual, and mine always defaults to normal when I start the car even if I had set it to Drvr Seat previously......

Doug

GNSCOTT
07-23-04, 06:17 PM
You guys do realize that is not the actual temp? Well it is the temp of the air rising off the blacktop which on a Sunny day can get even higher than that. Once the car starts moving it cools a little, and if you Dukes it and drive around on the grass it will go to the actual temp. :lildevil:

DgtalPimp
07-24-04, 12:00 AM
Thread jack, but this thread has been jacked since the first reply.

Dgtal (or anyone else), can you get your audio system to store the DSP position "Drvr Seat" as the default? I can't seem to find it in the manual, and mine always defaults to normal when I start the car even if I had set it to Drvr Seat previously......

Doug

Driver seat one and driver seat two are on the drivers door. put your seat where you want it, then hold the 1 or 2 until it beeps back at ya. Change keys and do for the other key.

DgtalPimp
07-24-04, 12:01 AM
You guys do realize that is not the actual temp? Well it is the temp of the air rising off the blacktop which on a Sunny day can get even higher than that. Once the car starts moving it cools a little, and if you Dukes it and drive around on the grass it will go to the actual temp. :lildevil:

Yes I know it's not the temp, but I thought the pic was funny.

07-24-04, 09:58 AM
Driver seat one and driver seat two are on the drivers door. put your seat where you want it, then hold the 1 or 2 until it beeps back at ya. Change keys and do for the other key.

oh yeah; I guess it makes sense that this is one of the "personalized" memory settings. Seats and stations have been set since mile 1, but haven't reset for these more esoteric customizations.

thanks.