: Some new accessories I just picked up

Stiff1
07-22-04, 10:00 AM
I got a couple of pics of some new stainless steel accessories that I just got from RealWheels Trim, but I don't know how to post the pictures. If somebody wants to post them for me just let me know. The parts came out perfect and were very easy to install. They just give the car a little different look. Now anybody that I race on the street will have a little different view to see. :lildevil:

T_Dogg8
07-22-04, 10:24 AM
what did you get??

DgtalPimp
07-22-04, 11:45 AM
Look up in the sky

It's a bird..

It's a plane..

It's Dgtalpimp.....

Email the pics to me* (dgtalpimp@pimpdaddy.com) and I'll post them for you.

*Any likeness to DgtalPimp is purely intential.

Dgtal (dgtalpimp@pimpdaddy.com)

DgtalPimp
07-22-04, 12:07 PM
Posted for Stiff1

DgtalPimp
07-22-04, 12:22 PM
Hi res pics at Here (http://63.214.169.210/Dgtal)

Shinkaze
07-22-04, 01:44 PM
Not crazy about the stripes, but I do like the license plate bracket. Makes the car look a little wider from the back I think.

DgtalPimp
07-22-04, 01:56 PM
Agree on the stirpes and plate holder. What about the badging? I am not hot on it.

RERM
07-22-04, 02:05 PM
I got a couple of pics of some new stainless steel accessories that I just got from RealWheels Trim, but I don't know how to post the pictures. If somebody wants to post them for me just let me know. The parts came out perfect and were very easy to install. They just give the car a little different look. Now anybody that I race on the street will have a little different view to see. :lildevil:

Man, that is a great looking car!!! Congrats, hope to see ya in the Edens!!!

TNT V
07-22-04, 04:05 PM
RICE !!!!!!!!! :brutal:

ctsvett
07-22-04, 04:41 PM
Not that I am interested, but for the FAQ sake, where did you get those items.. I will post the pictures on the FAQ and the link...

Reed
http://www.cadillacfaq.com

T_Dogg8
07-22-04, 04:58 PM
the stripes were the only part i liked. the license plate frame does break up the bezel a little, so i like that. but i would have avoided the badges.

Stiff1
07-23-04, 09:46 AM
Dgtalpimp thanks for posting the pictures for me again. I know that this may not be for everybody, but it realy does look pretty cool and different then any other V out there. I got them from realwheelstrim.com They are working on more accessories for the V right now like an engine dress up kit, and some interior components. Now I just can't wait to get a set of chrome wheels on there to match the rest of my parts! :coolgleam

DgtalPimp
07-23-04, 12:13 PM
RICE !!!!!!!!! :brutal:

Why is this rice? :hmm:

DgtalPimp
07-23-04, 12:20 PM
Dgtalpimp thanks for posting the pictures for me again. I know that this may not be for everybody, but it realy does look pretty cool and different then any other V out there. I got them from realwheelstrim.com They are working on more accessories for the V right now like an engine dress up kit, and some interior components. Now I just can't wait to get a set of chrome wheels on there to match the rest of my parts! :coolgleam

Stiff1 Some things are for some people and some are for others. I think the rear plate makes the a$$ look better.

I am not big on the stripes, or the diff badges, but it is not my car, and what I do to mine may not be for everyone else.

Congrats on your car. :thumbsup:

Stiff1
07-23-04, 02:46 PM
Dgtal thanks for the your opinion. I know that it's my car and my opinion is really the only one that matters, but I do like to hear about what others think even if they don't like it. Personally I don't really like many of the import cars, but I'll be the first to give the guy credit for make his car original and actually looking different then the norm.