: Got a set of 360 Straight 5 20" in stock ready to ship!!!

FORGED COLLECTION
07-22-09, 12:17 AM
Here's a pre-made inventory set I had built for you guys who don't want to wait. Specs:

360 Forged Straight 5
20x9 front w/ 1.5" lip
20x10.5 rear w/ 2.5" lip
brushed center with reverse hardware
chrome lips
regular price is $6080 + shipping
This set $4900 shipped!!!

last inventory set sold SAME DAY I posted it, so if you want these act fast!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2431/3740230172_9cc21d1678_b.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2478/3545458109_b569f867eb_o.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2449/3546265730_1d25e0360c_o.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2465/3546265542_8c84d799ac_o.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3627/3546265470_95da9e79d1_o.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2190/3546265276_e4fbe30733_o.jpg

Ready2roll
07-22-09, 06:45 PM
I tried to send a PM but I have not been here long enough? WTF?

Anyway, Whats your best bottom line price on these with tires, wheel sensors, mounted/balanced and shipped to me?

I have 360 forged on my ZO6 and vowed never to own another set due to the nightmare i went thru with Jordan and John. Give me an incredible deal I can't refuse on this and put a smile on my face again :)

Please email me at jwgaddis@gmail.com

Thanks

FORGED COLLECTION
07-22-09, 09:52 PM

Anyway, Whats your best bottom line price on these with tires, wheel sensors, mounted/balanced and shipped to me?

I have 360 forged on my ZO6 and vowed never to own another set due to the nightmare i went thru with Jordan and John. Give me an incredible deal I can't refuse on this and put a smile on my face again :)

Thanks

Sorry to hear that, I hope we can make you happy with these. I'll check into the price of the sensors and tires tomorrow for you. Any preference on tire brand? I recommend the Nitto INVO.

I will warn you, and anyone else reading - a deposit was left on them today, by a local customer, but I'm not sure if he's going to stay with these wheels or go with another style, he's letting me know tomorrow.

Ready2roll
07-22-09, 10:08 PM
Sorry to hear that, I hope we can make you happy with these. I'll check into the price of the sensors and tires tomorrow for you. Any preference on tire brand? I recommend the Nitto INVO.

I will warn you, and anyone else reading - a deposit was left on them today, by a local customer, but I'm not sure if he's going to stay with these wheels or go with another style, he's letting me know tomorrow.

Fair enough! Price them with the Nitto's for me.

thanks

FORGED COLLECTION
07-23-09, 10:32 AM
Fair enough! Price them with the Nitto's for me.

thanks

No prob:

$4900 wheels
$200 sensors
$950 tires
$100 m/b
$250 shipping and packaging

$6400.00 total and I'll confirm by end of day if they're still available.
If not I can always build another set in 4-6 weeks GUARANTEED! or money back no questions asked. Or 2 weeks guaranteed for $750 extra. This is in writing, no questions asked or your money back without hesitation. I stand behind my delivery dates 100% and I make it happen!

musclesbmf
07-23-09, 12:09 PM

Thanks

Jordan and John are no longer with Forged Distributing. Alain finally cleared them out. He and Scott are running the show and really putting things back in order. I had a great customer service experience with Scott, so I speak from experience.

Mark

Ready2roll
07-25-09, 11:57 PM
$6400.00 total and I'll confirm by end of day if they're still available.

Still waiting on confirmation if they are still available?

No prob:

$4900 wheels

$250 shipping and packaging

Why were the wheels originally $4900 Shipped and now that I'm wanting to buy tires from you too there is a $250 shipping and packaging fee? :hmm:

dvandentop
07-26-09, 11:53 PM
BEWARE WITH ANYTHING FROM THESE GUYS, many guys ripped off on corvette forum, they took all their $$ up front and delivered rims whenever they felt like it, sort of like a big ponzi scheme, only send out rims when they get some more $$ in due to they spent all the initial investment.

One member i am friends with had to wait over 8 months for his rims! and that is after 2 times of them being shipped to him and they were screwed up.

dvandentop
07-27-09, 12:09 AM
also note this thread

http://www.viperalley.com/forum/viper-discussions-srt/77497-forged-collection-viper-photo.html

Ready2roll
07-27-09, 05:52 PM
BEWARE WITH ANYTHING FROM THESE GUYS, many guys ripped off on corvette forum, they took all their $$ up front and delivered rims whenever they felt like it, sort of like a big ponzi scheme, only send out rims when they get some more $$ in due to they spent all the initial investment.

One member i am friends with had to wait over 8 months for his rims! and that is after 2 times of them being shipped to him and they were screwed up.

You know what, you're right. Don't even know what i was thinking wanting to give these clowns another chance. I'm a member of the other forum too (69 vette) and went thru a bunch of crap with these guys to get my wheels.

Absolute total nightmare!

GIO
07-28-09, 12:25 AM
Don't know who they are but anybody that wants Forged 360 wheels you can call 305-255-5166 and ask for Alain or Scott
They are the real Forged 360 and Modular Concept. I bought my 360 from them and I live in Miami so I delt with them directly in person.

There address is:
12225 SW 128 St.
Miami FL 33186

GIO
07-28-09, 12:38 AM
I will call tomorrw the owner of 360 Forged & Modular Concept wich is Alian to see who is FORGED COLLECTION

Everlast13
07-28-09, 06:23 AM
Just throwing this out there, I'm the guy who bought the Mesh 8's about a week and a half ago from Jordan @ Forged Collection, the money cleared last Wednesday, and the rims were shipped Thursday and were sitting on my doorstep yesterday (Monday morning). The service I was provided was excellent, quick responses back via email or phone, and updates with the shipping. Like I said my experience was very good and the customer service was excellent. Just my input from someone who has dealt with this company very recently.- Shawn

First Class Motoring
07-28-09, 08:37 PM

Just like dvandentop said.

Guys,stay away from 360 Forged Wheels and anyone that has anything to do with them!!!

I ordered 2 sets with them a year ago and paid for them in full(like an idiot)
and still dont have the wheels or the money..trying to get the $$$$ money back from my CC company..but doesn't look good,

Just do a search on google or yahoo and judge for your self..

If you like to get ripped off,you could go head and order a set of wheels.

Or if you like to get 360's just call Tony at COR wheels there the ones manufacturing the wheels for 360 Forged!!!

musclesbmf
07-28-09, 09:54 PM
Just throwing this out there, I'm the guy who bought the Mesh 8's about a week and a half ago from Jordan @ Forged Collection, the money cleared last Wednesday, and the rims were shipped Thursday and were sitting on my doorstep yesterday (Monday morning). The service I was provided was excellent, quick responses back via email or phone, and updates with the shipping. Like I said my experience was very good and the customer service was excellent. Just my input from someone who has dealt with this company very recently.- Shawn

Lets see some pics...
I posted mine of the SF-6 a few weeks ago. The Mesh 8 is my favorite for sure.

Mark

GIO
07-29-09, 03:54 AM
Just like dvandentop said.

Guys,stay away from 360 Forged Wheels and anyone that has anything to do with them!!!

and still dont have the wheels or the money..trying to get the $$$$ money back from my CC company..but doesn't look good,

Just do a search on google or yahoo and judge for your self..

If you like to get ripped off,you could go head and order a set of wheels.

Or if you like to get 360's just call Tony at COR wheels there the ones manufacturing the wheels for 360 Forged!!!

All this happen when Jordan had ownership of 360 Forged. Jordan is now Forged Collection.

360 Forged is now under ownership of Alain. Alain @360 Forged has taken all the mess that was left from Jordan and has fixed most of it. 360 Forged is safe to buy or order from with no problems.

Everlast13
07-29-09, 06:51 AM
Lets see some pics...
I posted mine of the SF-6 a few weeks ago. The Mesh 8 is my favorite for sure.

Mark

I'm still deciding on which tire option to go with, any suggestions? I may go back to the PS2's or maybe the Nitto's, but once I get them put on I'll post some pics. I also want to lower it a bit, but figured I should wait until I get the wheels on before, so can I see how much space I have from the tire.

NeedCTS-v
07-29-09, 11:26 AM
http://badcopnodonuts.com/wp-content/uploads/3595844692_d7c16b082c_b.jpgAny chance that they Concave series will be available for our Vs? :drool:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2466/3595843578_37eb420193_b.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2455/3595036639_f244f3a08a_b.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3402/3595283887_41ab40d173_o.jpg

1BlinkGone
07-29-09, 03:25 PM
I LIKE those concave series' wheels!!

First Class Motoring
07-31-09, 12:15 AM
All this happen when Jordan had ownership of 360 Forged. Jordan is now Forged Collection.

360 Forged is now under ownership of Alain. Alain @360 Forged has taken all the mess that was left from Jordan and has fixed most of it. 360 Forged is safe to buy or order from with no problems.

Last I checked Jordan is still a partner in 360 (a month ago)

Alain has not fixed all the mess because me and alot of other people are still out of thousands of $$$$ from 360.

Untill everyone gets taken care of,360 Forged will never get my vote.

GIO
07-31-09, 01:29 AM

Last I checked Jordan is still a partner in 360 (a month ago)

Alain has not fixed all the mess because me and alot of other people are still out of thousands of $$$$ from 360.

Untill everyone gets taken care of,360 Forged will never get my vote.

I never said that he fixed all the mess. What I said was "Alain @360 Forged has taken all the mess that was left from Jordan and has fixed most of it."

I would feel the same way if I paid for 2 sets of wheels and still did not have them. But I hope you have spoken with Alian about your wheels because he is doing what he can to clean up the mess Jordan made. I never delt with Jordan when I bought my wheels but I can tell you that now that he is no longer there people started to receive there wheels when promised. Just check the corvette forum.

As for Jordan you can clearly see from this thread that he has a new distributorship company distributing different brands of wheels.

neuronbob
07-31-09, 05:59 AM
Those concave 7s are HOT. Someone has got to Photoshop those onto a V.

undertaker
08-01-09, 10:38 AM
top dollar for chinese wheels.....there's smarter alternatives.

musclesbmf
08-01-09, 12:49 PM
Those concave series are ridiculous... too bad another 6 months until available...
Everlast...
I used the General Exclaim UHP 245 35 20 and 285 30 20... Cheap and ride great. Nittos are also avail. Looking forward to pics.
FYI... mine is lowered on Eibachs presently until another option is available.

Mark

Everlast13
08-01-09, 02:29 PM
Mark,
So you went with 285 for the rears, in your pic posts it says 295? Also do you suggest waiting on another option for lowering instead of the Eibachs?- Shawn

FORGED DST
08-03-09, 12:18 PM
Hey guys,

Alain here, i'll make this simple and brief as there is not a whole lot to explain. it has now been a couple months since announcing forged distributing's involvement with the company. since then we have gone major restructuring of operations and personnel. for starters jordan and partial members of 360's sales team are no longer part of the organization. we have employed additional staff and increased hours of operation to accommodate a larger amount of production. we have also implemented several quality control procedures to insure customer satisfaction.

Although i think it's fair to say all recurring complaints are prior my control of 360 forged, it's no secret 360 had major production issues. with out obligation forged distributing has put forth an enormous amount of money and effort into fixing a problem we did not create. we have diligently worked through a 160 set back order, we have filled orders that were previously abandoned by 360 forged and we continue to honor resolution to anyone that has any pending issues with 360 forged. at this point i can only ask that for those of you who do not feel we are not capable of supplying a superior product in a timely manner, please disregard our continued effort to make our services available to those who do. i do not want to continue having to defend our position as to why we've assumed 360 forged. Bottom line is that if it were not for forged distributing, many of you would still be wondering if and when you'd be receiving your wheels.

With this said, we apologize for any inconvenience 360 forged has caused the forum community and greatly aprecciate all member's patience through it's time of difficulty. we have addressed all known issues and are determined to reestablish the reputation 360 forged was created upon. we are now the only source of manufacturing 360 forged brand products and will maintain the upmost level of quality, craftsmanship and unique styling our customers deserve. we are eager to continue building relationships with our supporters and remain a key player within the 3-piece wheel industry. please pm us with any questions or concerns.

Thanks,
Alain