: Need some good advise

07-19-09, 08:20 PM
Hello everybody, I'm new to the forum and need some good advice on the type of car cover I need for my 1968 cadillac convertible that I just purchase. I'm located in south florida and it's very hot down here with a lot of rain. It will be outside. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. I'll post some pics as soon as I get a chance

07-19-09, 10:34 PM
I'm not too sure what kind of cover you would want, but I'm sure whatever one you go with, it will have to be custom made. Cars that big just aren't made anymore.

Also you might want to look into some place that stores vehicles, because every Floridian knows about how annoying those pesky hurricanes can be.

Car pics?

07-19-09, 11:21 PM
You can still find them plenty big. The car cover for my Brougham is so large it is actually about 4 feet too long as it hits the ground at the front and back. Look for something that has really good UV and water protection. Definitely find something that is waterproof. There are many car covers on the market that are not.