: Just got a new Seville SLS, did I get a deal?

filonic
07-21-04, 02:11 PM
Hey, I just bought a 1994 Seville SLS with 82000 miles on it, its dark metallic green with light beige leather interior. The car is pretty much perfect, everything about it. I payed 3700 bucks....did I get a good deal?
Thanks,
-Alex

caddydaddy
07-21-04, 03:07 PM
Yeah! That sounds like a great deal! Low mileage too!
To compare, I just bought a really nice 94 Deville with 94k miles for $3,500. So a Seville with a Northstar is a much better deal!

filonic
07-21-04, 03:57 PM
Glad to hear that. :D
Yeah, I really do love the car, the suspension is a little kushy for my taste but...hey its a cadillac right :P
My other car is a 97 30th Anv Camaro Z28 with 44k mi with 17x11 corvette ZR1 wheels with 315/35's tires and all poly bushings. ... I love that car too, you can imagine it kinda puts you into "shock" going from that maro suspension to this :)
oh...heh, I forgot to mention that it is intermittently showing the "Service Ride Control" message :-/ I am sure this kills some of the umph my great deal had considering the cost of replacing all the active shocks. The ride still feels perfect to me...is it real important that I get the suspension fixed, or replace with passive suspension?
I don't want to remove the "cadillac" feel, but if its inevitable that it be handled, I'd like to know what I should do ahead of time.
Thanks!
-Alex

caddyshack24
07-21-04, 04:27 PM
aww man, you should have got the STS, beh well..STS is known for its handleing / ride and 295 HP Northstar.. little more sportier. I paid $4,300 for my 1993 STS with 82k miles. Sounds like a deal to me! Welcome to the forums

elwesso
07-21-04, 04:57 PM
Great deal!!!!! That is awesome, 97 with 82k... As loing as mechanicals are good your good to go!!!

Welcome to our humble little club! Thanks for signing up :wave: