: GMS Employee ON CTS-V and 1000.00 REBATE

Krug Ford
07-17-09, 10:07 AM
If you are looking for a CTS-V and want to save oney give me a call today.

THERE is a 1000.00 rebate going on now too.

CALL ME TODAY..

Scott Pratt
810-225-1228

GM-4-LIFE
07-17-09, 11:23 AM
DAMN Scott! That is a smokin deal. Whoever takes advantage is getting an awesome deal.

I should have waited. I would have had an additional $1500.00 GM Card rebate as well if I had waited until now to make the purchase through you.

SG

Krug Ford
07-17-09, 11:57 AM
and you would not had the problems..

Tasos
07-17-09, 01:46 PM
Can I use my 5% GM mastercard rebate or does it have to be the 1%?

neuronbob
07-17-09, 02:20 PM
WHAT A DEAL. Anyone who is serious about a V and doesn't do this is, well, um, just plain wanting to spend more money.

GM-4-LIFE
07-17-09, 02:22 PM
and you would not had the problems..

Car was built in the same factory as all the other V's and I am not the only one that has this damn problem.

At any rate, I will be ordering my next V from you! Nobody seems to offer your deals!

SG

vperl
07-17-09, 02:43 PM
What a bunch of late bloomers, you finally figured out what most knew already....Scott is the no BS V2 dealer.....

Get the V2 from Scott or go away....

The Sherlocks of the world finally figured it out, but will they BUY?

Got cash ?

asabase
07-17-09, 03:36 PM
making it hard to wait for a used one to show up. If only my GM card would offer to top up my earnings like they occasionally do. :)

Just to check: Can you use GM card earnings? I know I can't if I use my supplier discount the normal way so I haven't been using my card as much.

zr1vet
07-17-09, 04:15 PM
Scott must be busy. I've been calling all afternoon. I'm ready. Let's make a deal!!!

MReiland
07-17-09, 07:04 PM
***Disclaimer***

Just remember you must own a non-GM vehicle to qualify for GMS under the current promotion.

SlvrBullIT
07-17-09, 07:07 PM
Or be a Credit union member.... That's how I got mine under GMS

Krug Ford
07-17-09, 09:03 PM
***Disclaimer***

Just remember you must own a non-GM vehicle to qualify for GMS under the current promotion.

You have to own a non GM..

If you are ready give me a call first thing Saturday morning.

C6Z06
07-17-09, 11:42 PM
If you are looking for a CTS-V and want to save oney give me a call today.

THERE is a 1000.00 rebate going on now too.

CALL ME TODAY..

Scott Pratt
810-225-1228

Scott, when did the rebate start? Thanks.

Silverspeed
07-17-09, 11:48 PM
You have to own a non GM..

So owning 2 newer GM vehicles right now, I would have to pay MORE because I don't own another brand of car? :histeric::histeric::histeric: Freaking GM, I honestly can't say that I'm surprised. And the good decisions continue.......:helpless:

Krug Ford
07-18-09, 10:22 AM
Its a conquest program...

rebate started 7-16-2009 Employee bonus rebate.

radix
07-18-09, 11:54 AM
what is the discount situation for new orders ?

bruff1977
07-18-09, 07:57 PM
When does the $1000 rebate end? Is this for current inventory or future ('10) orders?

Krug Ford
07-18-09, 10:14 PM
good for 2009 only.

wfo
07-19-09, 05:26 PM
I wish the Poster of the thread would indicate what the qualifier to get the $1k rebate is, it'd sure make things a whole lot easier.

After time wasting ping ponging of PM's...I'm told "One must not have a GM car in the hosuehold." Still not quite clear on what the deal is...If it's some kind of first time buyer program or whatever, fine, just say it. I'm easy...just don't have a whole lot of time to play games.

How about a nice loyalty rebate on V's..or a hanging in there rebate on V's, or putting up with GM's stellar award winning Malcom Baldridge service rebate (not!) on these V's.

Forgive my rant.

Krug Ford
07-19-09, 09:38 PM
I wish the Poster of the thread would indicate what the qualifier to get the $1k rebate is, it'd sure make things a whole lot easier.

After time wasting ping ponging of PM's...I'm told "One must not have a GM car in the hosuehold." Still not quite clear on what the deal is...If it's some kind of first time buyer program or whatever, fine, just say it. I'm easy...just don't have a whole lot of time to play games.

How about a nice loyalty rebate on V's..or a hanging in there rebate on V's, or putting up with GM's stellar award winning Malcom Baldridge service rebate (not!) on these V's.

Forgive my rant.

GM Makes the rules on this one..

It has been discussed for months.

Krug Ford
07-19-09, 09:39 PM
***Disclaimer***

It has been posted to if you read the threads.

MReiland
07-19-09, 09:55 PM

Forgive my rant.

Sorry, I tried earlier in the thread. The current GMS promotion requires you have a non-gm in your household, you can also have a GM. If all that you currently have is a GM I can easily get you a supplier code which is still a very substantial discount over MSRP. P.M. me if this will help.

Matt

wfo
07-20-09, 12:38 PM
It has been posted to if you read the threads.

Hang on there Gang...when a Forum Vendor/Dealership creates a posted Thread regarding a nice sum of money off or discount from a product or service we all want or need and all it requires is a simple italicized disclamer along with the post, that's not much to expect one.

The disclaimer/rules should always be inserted on any deal...anytime, all the time. It's just considerate of the Vendor, makes it easy for their potential customers. Not realistic o assum one will go and check back on a myriad of posts and threads.

Now, on DIY posts, like who makes the best cat-back system, CAI, etc..then I can see for one to do their research on back posts and topic threads.

OK, so as to not be-labor the point, a PM was sent and the answer was not specifically explained.

Is the disclaimer..One cannot own a GM vehicle. I own another non GM vehicle and a non GM vehicle.

When I go to purchase the Caddy V, I will not have the GM vehicle as I will have sold it. But will still have the non GM vehicle. :thepan:

DStetter
07-20-09, 01:16 PM
DAMN Scott! That is a smokin deal. Whoever takes advantage is getting an awesome deal.

I should have waited. I would have had an additional $1500.00 GM Card rebate as well if I had waited until now to make the purchase through you.

SG

You can use GM Card rebates now on the V if you purchase with GMS?

That makes this way too tempting if thats the case.

asabase
07-20-09, 02:12 PM
You can use GM Card rebates now on the V if you purchase with GMS?

That makes this way too tempting if thats the case.

Waiting on an answer to this myself.

Krug Ford
07-20-09, 02:54 PM
It says see me for details. every one that reads the board knows about the programs. we talk about it all the time. I even tell everyonew to give me a call for quotes and details. Is that to much to ask?

Hang on there Gang...when a Forum Vendor/Dealership creates a posted Thread regarding a nice sum of money off or discount from a product or service we all want or need and all it requires is a simple italicized disclamer along with the post, that's not much to expect one.

The disclaimer/rules should always be inserted on any deal...anytime, all the time. It's just considerate of the Vendor, makes it easy for their potential customers. Not realistic o assum one will go and check back on a myriad of posts and threads.

Now, on DIY posts, like who makes the best cat-back system, CAI, etc..then I can see for one to do their research on back posts and topic threads.

OK, so as to not be-labor the point, a PM was sent and the answer was not specifically explained.

Is the disclaimer..One cannot own a GM vehicle. I own another non GM vehicle and a non GM vehicle.

When I go to purchase the Caddy V, I will not have the GM vehicle as I will have sold it. But will still have the non GM vehicle. :thepan:

Krug Ford
07-20-09, 02:55 PM
Waiting on an answer to this myself.

For questions reguarding GM Cards Please call or email me directly. You can only use the GM extended family credit card with GMS and supplier discount.

Krug Ford
07-20-09, 02:56 PM
When does the $1000 rebate end? Is this for current inventory or future ('10) orders?

Rebates ends on the 31st of this month and is only good with GMS..

MReiland
07-20-09, 04:41 PM

The disclaimer is this, you must own 1 NON GM vehicle. You can also have a GM vehicle. To get the GMS number the GM employee has to enter the make, model and last 8 digits of the VIN for a non-GM vehicle. If you have a Z06 and a Camry, you can get a GMS number.

Thanks,
Matt

thebigjimsho
07-20-09, 09:19 PM
It says see me for details. every one that reads the board knows about the programs. we talk about it all the time. I even tell everyonew to give me a call for quotes and details. Is that to much to ask?
So why did you start a new thread?

Krug Ford
07-20-09, 10:20 PM
So why did you start a new thread?

Because to let people know the program is back on.

I'm trying to devote some time on this board and do my daily tasks at the same time.

Everyone should know to call me or Tony for prices.