: Eiback springs look and ride great!!!

stevenash71
07-15-09, 11:50 AM
Installed springs a few days ago and the fit fine and the ride is better then i expected.

Razorecko
07-15-09, 11:54 AM
^ search up there is some kind of rubbing issues with the eibach's because they werent meant to deal with that much front end weight....D3 is supppppposed to come out soon with springs made specifically for our V2's

stevenash71
07-15-09, 11:56 AM
No rubbing issues at all, not even with a car full of people. D3 has been saying that for months and nothing yet.

Razorecko
07-15-09, 12:05 PM
Hey do you plan on keeping your stock springs or selling them ?

haterinc
07-15-09, 01:41 PM
hopefully you won't get bashed on and the thread closed. i for one enjoyed the pics and update. thanks for the info steve... regardless of what the over-opinionated say...

stevenash71
07-15-09, 04:10 PM
YEAH I know, I was just comparing the diff. between normal height and lowered but I guess some people dont read the whole thread and prefer to hate.:thepan::tease:

stevenash71
07-15-09, 04:12 PM
Hey do you plan on keeping your stock springs or selling them ?

yes sir, gonna keep them just in case I would want to return to stock height some day

LUVMY04V
07-15-09, 06:04 PM
Yeah it looks kickass! Seriously I bet that thing turns heads like Crrraaazzzyyyy

chopmeat
07-15-09, 06:23 PM
I had them on and I got bad loud squeeking.
The car also seemed to keep settling lower and lower.
There made for the 2008 CTS and not the V.
Hope you have good luck though...
I took them out and cut my stock springs.

stevenash71
07-15-09, 11:14 PM

ahh man, sorry to hear that. I have not gotten any noise though. How are the cut stock springs workin for you?

chopmeat
07-16-09, 12:19 AM
They're good!
I didn't cut too much, so it's not as low.
But I really felt the Eibachs were sinking...

wfo
07-16-09, 09:06 AM
Was there pics?

Did I miss the pics??

Where was I?

stevenash71
07-16-09, 10:27 AM

thanks for the advise once again. Did you cut them your self or did you send them to a pro to have done?

Razorecko
07-16-09, 10:31 AM
guys remember that eibach doesnt pre-stress any of their springs....hence why im not a huge fan of eibach. This means that over a few months they will sag down....hence when the problems were occuring with other members

liqidvenom
07-17-09, 11:48 PM
guys remember that eibach doesnt pre-stress any of their springs....hence why im not a huge fan of eibach. This means that over a few months they will sag down....hence when the problems were occuring with other members

ive never had that issue with any of their stuff