: hi-jacked thread

Dadollac1
07-15-09, 08:51 AM
Yesterday I started a new thread being it controversial or not but today I noticed that the thread has been hi-jacked. It is GONE....I wonder why and now do we have to bite our tongues if we have something to ask ,seeing it was just a good question and not a matter of what one calls piratecy.

ifmracin
07-15-09, 10:54 AM
If you post something that is against the board rules plan on it being removed.
This really shouldn't much of a shock.
The board owners don't want to be caught in the middle of a piracy/information theft battle.
You are in someone elses house that is kind enough to allow us to stay here for free, we have to follow their rules. Pretty common scenario on all the various boards I frequent, and not just car boards.

This shouldn't come as a surprise.
Check the rules that you agreed to when you registered: http://www.cadillacforums.com/agreement.html
About a third the way down: Do not discuss, suggest, engage, or encourage any illegal activity on the forums. Linking to locations that deal with any such activity is also forbidden.

Dadollac1
07-15-09, 11:12 AM
Poopoo:stirpot:

bass_sts
07-15-09, 11:41 AM
As devils advocate, I feel the need to ask what it was about?

K STS
07-15-09, 01:51 PM
Ban everyone involved

dkozloski
07-15-09, 03:19 PM
As devils advocate, I feel the need to ask what it was about?
Solicitation of a Federal felony.

Dadollac1
07-15-09, 04:33 PM
the post was about torrent reactor which has the newest sts nav disc.Some people on this forum think they are high an mighty and you know who you are and all i can say is they need to get down off their soap box an KMA.Now take that to the bank...:closed:

some think they are hot shit in a champayne glass but they are only a frosty turd in a dixie cup...lol

Force-1
07-15-09, 11:49 PM
http://images.paraorkut.com/img/funnypics/images/s/stfu_noob-12265.jpg

dkozloski
07-16-09, 01:12 AM
the post was about torrent reactor which has the newest sts nav disc.Some people on this forum think they are high an mighty and you know who you are and all i can say is they need to get down off their soap box an KMA.Now take that to the bank...:closed:

some think they are hot shit in a champayne glass but they are only a frosty turd in a dixie cup...lol
I'll apologize if you can demonstrate to me how the copyright owner of the original disc gets his royalty and this process is not software piracy if the distribution is by bittorrent .

Dadollac1
07-16-09, 10:59 AM
dummy it's only piracy if you download it. if i did it would be for self use not to sell and make money. so there! i can only say you need to check your own closet before you make your judgements. i bet you're not squeaky clean so if you want to air this out on a public forum then bring it on!!!:aj:

sburgin
07-16-09, 12:00 PM
This is the one board that I've always appreciated because it's not frequented by folks staying up way past their bedtime making idiots of themselves.

Mods - please do everyone a favor and axe Junior's account.

Lord Cadillac
07-16-09, 12:02 PM
This is the one board that I've always appreciated because it's not frequented by folks staying up way past their bedtime making idiots of themselves.

Mods - please do everyone a favor and axe Junior's account.

Axed. Permanently.

dkozloski
07-16-09, 01:07 PM
Too bad he was so obnoxious. I have a spare Ver. 4 I'd have sent him for nothing if he'd been halfway civil. If anybody else needs a Nav disc let me know. A while back I started a movement on the forum to pass superceded discs on to forum members for nothing as a friendly gesture. Evidently some people would rather steal it instead.

K STS
07-16-09, 03:20 PM
Too bad he was so obnoxious. I have a spare Ver. 4 I'd have sent him for nothing if he'd been halfway civil. If anybody else needs a Nav disc let me know. A while back I started a movement on the forum to pass superceded discs on to forum members for nothing as a friendly gesture. Evidently some people would rather steal it instead.

Just so you know, this is what makes this forum so great. Gestures like this from other respectable cadillac owners. I'd like to say thank you in advance dkoz for whomever you give the disk to.

Unique Distributing
07-17-09, 06:00 AM
I could use a update disc if you could send me one. I wouldnt mind even paying you for the shipping. please let me know or email me at jpedano@hotmail.com

thanks

EChas3
07-17-09, 12:39 PM
Sorry if I contributed to this in any way. I do observe copyrights. When I was a child, I thought and acted as a child. But as an adult I am not responsible for the actions of others.

I'd love to have a Western US Version 4.00 or 5.00 Nav Disk and would gladly give away my Version 2.00 Disk to someone else once I have it.

dkozloski
07-17-09, 03:42 PM
I could use a update disc if you could send me one. I wouldnt mind even paying you for the shipping. please let me know or email me at jpedano@hotmail.com

thanks
The discs have already been snapped up. Maybe another member can accommodate you.

SKATE50
08-03-09, 09:27 PM
[Some people on this forum think they are high an mighty and you know who you are and all i can say is they need to get down off their soap box an KMA.Now take that to the bank...:closed

some think they are hot shit in a champayne glass but they are only a frosty turd in a dixie cup...lol[/quote]

"tunerbend" and "K STS": you've got to be kidding me! A lecture, do you have any class WHATSOEVER? Neither of you clowns have ever hydroplaned I assume? First off, I can tell you that you can hydroplane going whatever.... 20 MPH. If it's going to happen, it's going to happen. As much as you self righteous f***s would like to think, this wasn't the direct result of negligence. I've prior, never had the slightess driving incidence other than someone backing into me in a parking lot, and consider myself responsible and a careful driver. I was cruising down the interstate in heavy traffic at the exact flow of traffic. Not faster or slower than a soul around me.... in fact if that piece of road at that time was dangerous (10 mins after rain, oil spot, un-absorbed water, etc.) and someone was going to plane off of it, I don't mind it was me, seeing that the outcome turned out ok. Have you ever talked to anyone who hydroplaned??? It's almost never provoked or due to negligence, meaning the drivers are just victim to the coincidental and spontaniously changing conditions of the road. If you could comprehend this, you could see how much of an ignorant hineyhole you come across to me. I kinda even don't blame you for assuming I asked for this, because when I see a situation, I instinctually wonder, what could have been done to avoid it. In this situation, because I witnessed first hand, there's nothing that could be done differently which makes lecturing pretentious and pointless! I sure would hate for you in either of all of you self righteousness one day fall victim to hydroplaning. That would surely break my heart But anyway, I feel better knowing that you two clowns are not susceptible to it though since you've got the whole thing figured out. No doubt though, this thread was due a couple dumba$$, hineyhole comments.
:tisk::tisk::tisk::tisk::tisk::tisk::tisk::tisk::t isk::tisk::tisk:
Huh well someone else here see's what I see here and a few others also think like that, SO GOOD BYE TO THIS SHITTY FORUM I don't want no part of this with old bastards trying to act like god just because they drive a Caddy. They are liars,braggarts and old snotty dogs with attitudes and all I will say is SEE YA , DON'T WANNA BE YA.........Chow and by the way just because you have money it still won't solve your wifey problems.Now you can band me because you don't like what I have said but the truth hurts and i'm outta here anyways. Now watch the cry babies come out of the woodwork.

EChas3
08-03-09, 10:47 PM
If you feel the moderators are heavy-handed, don't post. If you want to break the law or contribute to the same with your own hardware, that's your decision. Don't expect responsible people to facilitate it.

Did you ever have your work stolen? How did you feel?

The golden rule is a good guide for behavior. Civilized people follow it.

K STS
08-03-09, 11:04 PM
[Some people on this forum think they are high an mighty and you know who you are and all i can say is they need to get down off their soap box an KMA.Now take that to the bank...:closed

"tunerbend" and "K STS": you've got to be kidding me! A lecture, do you have any class WHATSOEVER? Neither of you clowns have ever hydroplaned I assume? First off, I can tell you that you can hydroplane going whatever.... 20 MPH. If it's going to happen, it's going to happen. As much as you self righteous f***s would like to think, this wasn't the direct result of negligence. I've prior, never had the slightess driving incidence other than someone backing into me in a parking lot, and consider myself responsible and a careful driver. I was cruising down the interstate in heavy traffic at the exact flow of traffic. Not faster or slower than a soul around me.... in fact if that piece of road at that time was dangerous (10 mins after rain, oil spot, un-absorbed water, etc.) and someone was going to plane off of it, I don't mind it was me, seeing that the outcome turned out ok. Have you ever talked to anyone who hydroplaned??? It's almost never provoked or due to negligence, meaning the drivers are just victim to the coincidental and spontaniously changing conditions of the road. If you could comprehend this, you could see how much of an ignorant hineyhole you come across to me. I kinda even don't blame you for assuming I asked for this, because when I see a situation, I instinctually wonder, what could have been done to avoid it. In this situation, because I witnessed first hand, there's nothing that could be done differently which makes lecturing pretentious and pointless! I sure would hate for you in either of all of you self righteousness one day fall victim to hydroplaning. That would surely break my heart But anyway, I feel better knowing that you two clowns are not susceptible to it though since you've got the whole thing figured out. No doubt though, this thread was due a couple dumba$$, hineyhole comments.
Huh well someone else here see's what I see here and a few others also think like that, SO GOOD BYE TO THIS SHITTY FORUM I don't want no part of this with old bastards trying to act like god just because they drive a Caddy. They are liars,braggarts and old snotty dogs with attitudes and all I will say is SEE YA , DON'T WANNA BE YA.........Chow and by the way just because you have money it still won't solve your wifey problems.Now you can band me because you don't like what I have said but the truth hurts and i'm outta here anyways. Now watch the cry babies come out of the woodwork.

I didn't take the time time to read this, but I did get a few key words. One of them being that hydroplaning wasn't your fault. Yes, I live in Ohio and I've hydroplaned a ton of times. Slow down dude, and you wont have to hit the wall. Idiot.
The second thing I saw on here was "old bastards." I'm 22.

Mods, can I call in a ban on this guy as well?

Force-1
08-04-09, 12:12 AM
Sigh....I'm going to miss the n00b.

Not!

Jesda
08-04-09, 07:47 AM

I can't read this. It's a wall of text with poor spelling and grammar.

Boombotz
08-09-09, 11:35 PM
Did a IP run. Same as Dadollac1. The OP. See ya.