: FREE tires which should I use?

inurok
07-14-09, 04:27 PM
A while back I mentioned my STS-V came with goodyear NON-run flat tires on it and didn't come with a spare? I mentioned this to the dealer and they said they would look into it and its been months.

Well today they called and asked where they can deliver the rims and tires I ordered. Basically they gave me a whole set on slightly used Pirelli run flat tires on what looked to be Like new STS-V rims.

I was very surprised but what do I do with them now? Should I take off mine with the goodyear and put on the run flats. You guys consider them runcraps I know but hey they were free with rims & sensors so right now I just have a 18" taking space in my trunk as a spare for now.

LITTLEELVISDAN
07-14-09, 04:34 PM
Bck up... You got 2 18" rims and tires and 2 19" rims and tires FREE....???? If so, continue to use up your goodyears then mount the runcraps and use them up...

Then

box up 2 18' rims (no tires) and 2 19" rims (no tires) and ship to me for FREE... I will pay shipping and the boxes so you are not out any $$$$

Done

inurok
07-14-09, 04:46 PM
Yeah....sure I will keep that in mind. Thanks :histeric:

LITTLEELVISDAN
07-14-09, 05:51 PM
:highfive: SWEET!!!:eye::eye: I'll keep an eye out for them..:rofl::bob:

WillySTS
07-14-09, 07:25 PM
Take the Pirellies, if your not into "handling" and all that...they're good enough for OEMs, then you'll get your trunk back(how can you ride around in a "Luxury Cah" with a spare tire thrown in the back?!).:tisk: