: Is the STS-V really that rare?

inurok
07-13-09, 09:10 AM
I get stares and comments on this car on a daily basis? A woman even stopped me at the post office and she was like "Wow is that your car" I think I am the only one in my area or something? Does this happen to you guys? :cool2:

CIWS
07-13-09, 09:41 AM
They usually think it's a CTS-V (because they don't know any better) and when it's explained what it is, most have never seen or heard of it. This is even at the car shows I attend.

bobz74
07-13-09, 10:17 AM
All the time! I get the CTS-V comment all the time! My area is filled with a bunch of car guys and they still have a hard time with understanding what this car is all about!

Once in a while i will get someone who is like is the an STS-V etc...

This is one of the many reasons I love my car!! Unique!!!

CIWS
07-13-09, 10:42 AM
Here's the last one I attended at the end of June.

Notice which one's getting looked at ;)

http://www.ciws.net/carsandcoffee/carsandcoffeejune25.jpg

But despite the nice Caddy's, there was just some serious vehicles there to show.

http://www.ciws.net/carsandcoffee/carsandcoffeejune22.jpg

http://www.ciws.net/carsandcoffee/carsandcoffeejune21.jpg

http://www.ciws.net/carsandcoffee/carsandcoffeejune13.jpg

http://www.ciws.net/carsandcoffee/carsandcoffeejune6.jpg

http://www.ciws.net/carsandcoffee/carsandcoffeejune8.jpg

and then the show stopper :eek:

http://www.ciws.net/carsandcoffee/carsandcoffeejune1.jpg

Berger 93
07-13-09, 11:21 AM
Around my parts, the STS V gets a ton of attention and props . . . for the most part I do beleive people know what it is. The "SUPERCHARGED" down the door gets most peoples attention.

Florian
07-13-09, 12:47 PM
I see more CTSv's new and old than I do STSvs. Love the rarity, love the space, love the ride. Shes a keeper!

F

CIWS
07-13-09, 12:57 PM
I see more CTSv's new and old than I do STSvs. Love the rarity, love the space, love the ride. Shes a keeper!

F

Oh yeah I see more new CTS-Vs now than the STS-V on the road or at the shows. At our last local V meet there were two 09 CTS-Vs but just the one STS-V.

09 CTS-Vs on each side and what are they looking at ? ;)

http://www.ciws.info/cadillacranch/cadiranch15.jpg

inurok
07-13-09, 01:05 PM
Yeah so its not just my area. I have only had one person that actually knew it was a STS-V. I was checking out his wifes new mary kay XLR and he was checking out my V. He said if they would have offered an STS-V mary kay in the catalog they would have got it. Their previous car was a 2006 mary kay STS btw.

Everyone else just thinks its the new 09 CTS-V lol Mine says supercharged on the back too.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y193/inurok/P1010496.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y193/inurok/IMG_1143.jpg

nlharter
07-13-09, 11:52 PM
They are very rare here in SW Missouri, imagine that. Most people do not even know about the V series, but I quickly educate them. Love the car, love the locks. I am glad my wife talked me into a 4 door instead of the 2010 Camaro SS I originally wanted. I have to get the plates this week and might get CD MNKY. My busines name is The Cad Monkey for Mechanical Drating and Houseplans (Computer Aided Drafting). Now it has double meaning. :)

paranoid1123
07-14-09, 07:16 AM
omg...i would give my left nut to see a veyron live....

CIWS
07-14-09, 08:50 AM
You know, that Veyron owner was being very gracious with folks in letting them look at and even sit in the car if they wished.

I'm not that good (or rich) of an owner. :D

mbnv992
07-15-09, 12:07 AM
No matter how fast the new CTS-V is, I think the STS-V LOOKS MUCH better, and if I were to choose one to get new it would be a STS-V !
The STS-V's are VERY rare in my area. In fact, since I bought my STS, I've seen maybe TWO STS-V's in total, and one was sitting in my dealers lot. A very rare car, and I could kick myself for not getting the V :(

leija_01
07-15-09, 01:46 AM
I'm the only one around for 50+ miles.

The car is constantly turning heads... I love it. Def. a attention getter. Gas stations are fun, I sometimes leave with 5-7 compliments at a time! :)

mattz
07-16-09, 06:00 PM
Rare? Yes, in my area Alb. N.M. I haven't had anyone over 30 that could
recognize what it is. Those that do think it's a CTS-V. I haven't had this
much attention to a car since had my 40 Ford coupe, with a Corvette engine
in 1957!!

CIWS
07-17-09, 09:18 AM
:welcome: to the Cadillac forums and the STS-V mattz.

inurok
07-20-09, 09:46 PM
While in NY this weekend I felt like a freaking celebrity with all the attention the STS-V received from old friends and mostly strangers. I assumed the STS-V was more common in NY but not from what I could see. Cadillac really should have promoted this car better.

Kim'sSTS-V
07-23-09, 01:56 PM
Did you see the 09 STS-V at Scranton Motors in Vernon? That is where we purchased our STS-V. In April of this year my husband and I traded my 06 STS for an 09 STS-V and it was the best move we made. This car is great.

CIWS
07-23-09, 02:03 PM
Cadillac really should have promoted this car better.

For whatever reason Cadillac has done very little promotion of the V series. I found them by "accident" in visiting Cadillac's website back in 05.

ssstealth
07-24-09, 08:54 AM
I remember the "tunnel as gun barrell" commercials for the "V Series" as a whole and the old STS in the dance hall thing. They never ran an memorable commercials that actually told youi about the features of the car itself.

The result though is what I wanted all along... a stupid fast car with production numbers lower than some of the greats. I see less than 3 a year on the roads and love that I have to explain what it is at almost every fillup. It is especially funny when you stop in at a Cadillac dealer and the sales crew runs out because THEY have never seen one in person.

CIWS
07-24-09, 09:12 AM
Yeah they ran the "Bullet" commercials like in 05 (before the STS and XLRVs were really ready) and the CTS-V got a couple of other mentions, but that was it. Just not promoted enough to really get the word out.

inurok
07-24-09, 10:32 AM
Yeah they ran the "Bullet" commercials like in 05 (before the STS and XLRVs were really ready) and the CTS-V got a couple of other mentions, but that was it. Just not promoted enough to really get the word out.

Yeah but everybody knows about the CTS & CTS-V for some reason so the word is out about them.

Jeff K.
07-24-09, 07:36 PM
I live in Vegas. I have seen one other in Black, and know a person in Boulder City has one in Silver. i drive to San Diego a lot, not in that car, to fish--so I take my truck, but have never seen a STS V on the road which features a lot of traffic, especially in the traffic jams around Highway 91 where it intersects 15.. A few CTS V's and assortment of M's, 750's, Vettes, and everything else. No STS V's. Rare--yep, in my opinion. But, maybe the real speed cowboys in the South East have them all.

silverws6ta
07-24-09, 08:28 PM
Rare--yep, in my opinion. But, maybe the real speed cowboys in the South East have them all.

We're not hoarding them up over here I promise.. the distribution is definitely uneven across the US I would say; but NC southward, Few and far between here as well. My last two sightings were on I-85 northbound near I-26 (major highway intersection here in SC) -- it was black; and may have been the same car between New Cut Rd and John Dodd Road exits on I-26 west which is only 1/2 mile from that sighting.. I have never personally seen one in Stealth Gray other than mine.

dhemrick
07-24-09, 09:02 PM
But, maybe the real speed cowboys in the South East have them all.

I resemble that remark.:burn:

ssstealth
07-24-09, 11:03 PM
My last two sightings were on I-85 northbound near I-26 (major highway intersection here in SC) -- it was black

That was me if you saw it last Sunday about 4pm... coming home from Atlanta area.

55cadillacking
07-30-09, 10:16 AM
Speaking of rare, just got back from dropping my V off at the dealer. While I was booking it in, I was eavesdropping on a conversation between another service advisor and his customer. They were talking about my car. I overheard "That's the old one, the new one is a bit smaller". From the rest of the conversation they were both convinced that my STS-V was the older CTS-V. I really wanted to set them both straight, but decided against it. This car really confuses people.

dhemrick
07-30-09, 10:55 AM
Speaking of rare, just got back from dropping my V off at the dealer. While I was booking it in, I was eavesdropping on a conversation between another service advisor and his customer. They were talking about my car. I overheard "That's the old one, the new one is a bit smaller". From the rest of the conversation they were both convinced that my STS-V was the older CTS-V. I really wanted to set them both straight, but decided against it. This car really confuses people.

Now that's scary that a FREAKIN' "SERVICE ADVISOR" didn't know the difference. That's just pathetic beyond comprehension for someone who works in a Cadillac dealership. I don't think I could have resisted setting them straight. The guy deserved to be embarrassed in front of a customer IMHO.

I guess I'm lucky that my dealership knows all about V series cars and sells quite a few. In fact, the advisor I dealt with for years (before he left) drove a first generation CTS-V and was very into the V series.

55cadillacking
07-30-09, 11:00 AM
He would have just told me I was wrong!

WillySTS
07-30-09, 11:47 AM
Now that's scary that a FREAKIN' "SERVICE ADVISOR" didn't know the difference. That's just pathetic beyond comprehension for someone who works in a Cadillac dealership. I don't think I could have resisted setting them straight. The guy deserved to be embarrassed in front of a customer IMHO.

I guess I'm lucky that my dealership knows all about V series cars and sells quite a few. In fact, the advisor I dealt with for years (before he left) drove a first generation CTS-V and was very into the V series.
That senario is more common than you would think.:bonkers: I've worked at dealers since 1970 and in most places there is only one or two writers that are real car gurus and know cars. The same thing happens to me and I work here. My car is seen quite often and yet some writers and mechanics ask me..."hey Bill, why don't you upgrade your CTS-V for the new CTS-V????":hmm:...I don't even answer them anymore. :annoyed:

55cadillacking
07-30-09, 12:38 PM
Makes me want a plate that reads NOTACTS

dhemrick
07-30-09, 01:20 PM
Makes me want a plate that reads NOTACTS

LOL Just make sure you get the spacing right on the plate.

You wouldn't want it to be read as "NO TACTS"... or then again maybe you would. ;)

ssstealth
07-30-09, 07:06 PM
I changed my tag for that very reason... it has helped a little...

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j248/ssstealth/STS-V/tag.jpg

dhemrick
07-30-09, 08:30 PM
I changed my tag for that very reason... it has helped a little...

I tried to get that NC plate and they said it was already taken. :crying2: I wondered by whom... You used to have INTIMID8R or something like that, right? Dammit, Bill! I wanted that one!

By the way, if ol' Bev Perdue (our governor) has her way, you'll have to take that nice license plate frame off since it covers part of the plate.

ssstealth
07-30-09, 08:45 PM
Dale... don't give up so easy. Go get the "V Foundation" plate with "STSV" or one of the other theme plates. The suffix at the far right makes it possible to have several STSV plates across the state. The standard NC plate is still available with STS-V also.

You can test them at https://edmv-sp.dot.state.nc.us/sp/PersonalizePlate

My theory on the plate frame is that it may confuse some other state's camera system since the state name is not visible... hehe.

CIWS
07-30-09, 08:54 PM
My theory on the plate frame is that it may confuse some other state's camera system since the state name is not visible... hehe.

Down here that would get you a citation. The entire plate must be visible and none of the lettering obscured. Not something they normally pull you over for, but nab you if you are already stopped.

dhemrick
07-30-09, 09:19 PM
I tried to get that NC plate and they said it was already taken. :crying2: I wondered by whom... You used to have INTIMID8R or something like that, right? Dammit, Bill! I wanted that one!

By the way, if ol' Bev Perdue (our governor) has her way, you'll have to take that nice license plate frame off since it covers part of the plate.

That's cool. I could get the NC State one which has to start with S anyway.

Of course, I like my current plate too: FASTCADY

Gusteve
07-31-09, 01:49 PM
I was able to get "STS V" for my car. DMV web site said it was available, but at the DMV office they couldn't find it at first. Turns out that it had JUST expired.

So either someone sold their V, or someone is REALLY kicking themselves for being late on the renewal. :banghead:

inurok
08-07-09, 01:50 AM
Yeah the dmv told me I have to remove mine too and its not even that intrusive.

CIWS
08-08-09, 10:52 AM
I've personally stayed away from vanity plates because it's just much easier for someone to see and remember them over the standard sets of letters and numbers. It's not that I haven't considered it again sometimes, but my personal concern seem to keep winning the argument.

Florian
08-08-09, 01:40 PM
I've personally stayed away from vanity plates because it's just much easier for someone to see and remember them over the standard sets of letters and numbers. It's not that I haven't considered it again sometimes, but my personal concern seem to keep winning the argument.

+1....never had one, never will for the above reason.

F

55cadillacking
08-08-09, 06:54 PM
Unless you are the wheel man for a bank job, what's the worry if you and your car are identifiable? I guess some people just crave anonymity?

CIWS
08-09-09, 12:14 AM
Unless you are the wheel man for a bank job, what's the worry if you and your car are identifiable? I guess some people just crave anonymity?

The simple issue that there are some nuts in this world who for the "slightest" of reasons will decide to go nuts on you.
This is a no shitter, I've had a guy follow me because I passed them and then moved into their lane of traffic, used my turn signal when I did, and because I was a faster vehicle , the next day I had a page from public data.com attached to the front door of my apartment with my information and a note written telling me to slow down. This person had to wait to enter a gated complex in order to do this.
Just today at the car wash, one where you wash the car yourself, I had some guy in a Mercedes SLK get upset and yell at me that I was "holding up traffic" because in his mind I was taking too long cleaning my vehicle in one of the stalls outside the washing one where you dry and vacuum the car, despite the fact just two stalls over was open and available. He just felt that I was inconveniencing him because I was in the stall directly in front of the one he was washing in.

Now like the dude in the first example, if they're a real nut, they'll follow you and get your info in any case, no real defense against those types except to be armed. But most are like example number two who are just having a bad day and freak in the moment for whatever reason, but I don't care to make it any easier for the momentary nut.

Maybe you don't ever encounter these folks, but I do. :(

freshchops
08-09-09, 04:26 AM

I've thought about that myself..... basically if someone doesn't like the way you're driving, it's a little more convenient for them to get your info. That and a tinge of modesty has me thinking that most will see it as "Vein" opposed to cute. But all that said... I am really tempted to go custom on mine. I haven't had any psycho incidences or even close, but I do assume if someone was bent on harassing or harming you, they would remember the plate no matter what.

There are so many options open for custom plates where I live (Louisiana). I'm considering STS-V. Even though it's redundant with the emblems on the back, it's my chance to nab the model descript for my state. I'm also considering:
469 HP
QUIKEE or really favoring
XXX XXX (a bunch of X's) no significant reason, but the generic looking X's makes light of the whole custom thing. It looks like a "reject" because my state goes 3 letters_3 numbers (ABC 123)... showing my immaturity!!

WillySTS
08-10-09, 05:10 PM

I've nearly always had one, not the same one, but different ones. I don't like being a number, that's why you have a name...IMHO.

Most of my cars/trucks have names. Current ones are "The V" and "White Boots"(my white Silverado). Current V plate is: "V 4REEL". I have had: "HAWKNYU" - "RATHURR" - "DAFFY"- "FAST RX2" and others. I like it:cloud9:.

inurok
08-12-09, 11:42 AM
Guess I just like being different than the rest of the sheep on the road lol

CIWS
08-12-09, 12:01 PM
We have a lot of well armed sheep down here.

MacMuse
08-12-09, 03:20 PM
From back in the day of less than 100,000 cars in the state, my license plate is a 5-digit number. It's been in the family since the 1940's and is now with a 3rd generation holder (me).

inurok
08-14-09, 03:51 AM
From back in the day of less than 100,000 cars in the state, my license plate is a 5-digit number. It's been in the family since the 1940's and is now with a 3rd generation holder (me).

Same thing with my towncar its a 5 digit number.

55cadillacking
09-15-09, 02:00 AM
Goodbye anonymity

jedhead
09-15-09, 04:33 AM
Yeah so its not just my area. I have only had one person that actually knew it was a STS-V. I was checking out his wifes new mary kay XLR and he was checking out my V. He said if they would have offered an STS-V mary kay in the catalog they would have got it. Their previous car was a 2006 mary kay STS btw.

Everyone else just thinks its the new 09 CTS-V lol Mine says supercharged on the back too.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y193/inurok/IMG_1143.jpg

Happy to see a fellow traveler on the forum. I will be the Junior Deacon in my lodge next year.

Bob

Florian
09-15-09, 10:39 AM
I would venture a guess that in the 4 years of production less than 5K were made....

F

CIWS
09-15-09, 01:21 PM
I would venture a guess that in the 4 years of production less than 5K were made....

F

:yeah: and less now on the road due to accidents or other loss(es).

Florian
09-16-09, 12:26 AM
very true....this means our STSvs and the even scarcer XLRvs are considered "collectibles' in OH.

F

CMNTMXR57
09-22-09, 02:48 AM
I see a couple around here, but this is Chicago so I see a little of everything, especially in the nicer months. But yes, I see MANY more CTS-V's.

Funny thing, I'm still shopping for an STS-V, but since they're fairly rare, there isn't a lot to choose from that fit my price range. I specifically want a Silver one with the dark interior. So it's like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Figured that since they're so uncommon, I'd give the CTS-V a shot, being very familiar with the LSx powerplant and drivetrain. A dealer locally had a nice red with tan interior, '05 CTS-V and I took it for a spin. Car was beautiful, first thing I noticed was the buttery smooth shifter (compared to the meat grinder for any T56 I've had), but was dissappointed with the truck like, long throws. Car was tight, handled great, but was almost too quiet. The few times I got to get on it, I was thinking to myself... "THis is it!?" Of course, it probably didn't help that I cruised in my GTO the night before, so...

Came back later with the Wife and test drove the STS-V they also had. From the minute I started it, it had more "presence" than the LS6'd CTS-V. Took it out, put it into manumatic mode, and ran it through the gears. It pulled much harder, and with much more bravado than the CTS. I took a nice tight expressway entrance ramp, at a higher rate of speed than I did with the CTS (I got it to .88g in the turn), and the car just felt more poised.

So I guess I was a little surprised. I really expected the LS6 firebreather to give me the sh*t eatin grin on my face that I'm so used to with it's style of power, but it simply didn't. IN a way, that S/C'd Northstar seemed more the "hot rod" than the LS6.

jedhead
09-22-09, 05:43 AM
If I lived in your area, I would consider this STS-V with D3 mods.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=263390162&dealer_id=510590&car_year=2006&rdm=1253608921734&model=STS&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=1981&keywordsfyc=__dg,,__&keywordsrep=118&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=0&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&showZipError=n&make=CAD&keywords_display=v&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&seller_type=b&max_mileage=45000&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=92683&advanced=y&end_year=2010&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=1594&standard=false

Bob

dhemrick
09-22-09, 11:44 AM
CMNTMXR57, I know it's far away from you and you wanted the dark interior but there is a silver one with gray interior sitting in the used car section of the Cadillac dealer here outside of Raleigh, NC.

A few weeks ago, they had two silver ones (one with black interior, one with gray). I drove through there last night while out taking a spin in my 78 Toronado and it looks like only the one with light interior is still there.

This one with the gray interior was in REALLY great shape. I couldn't find a flaw on it when I test drove it. It looked factory fresh and that's not an exaggeration. It only has 22K miles.

They have it on eBay at this link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cadillac-STS-V-THIS-COULD-THE-NICEST-2006-STS-V-IN-THE-COUNTRY-Low-Mil_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQha shZitem5ad38d225dQQitemZ390096298589QQptZUSQ5fCars Q5fTrucks

I wish they still had the silver one with the dark interior for you, but it looks like someone bought it already.

Florian
09-22-09, 11:59 AM
ooh! It has the delicious two-tone interior.....If I was looking, I would buy it.

F

LITTLEELVISDAN
09-22-09, 06:44 PM
Thats a pretty car. Probably my second choice right after what I already I have.

CMNTMXR57
09-27-09, 01:57 PM
CMNTMXR57, I know it's far away from you and you wanted the dark interior but there is a silver one with gray interior sitting in the used car section of the Cadillac dealer here outside of Raleigh, NC.

A few weeks ago, they had two silver ones (one with black interior, one with gray). I drove through there last night while out taking a spin in my 78 Toronado and it looks like only the one with light interior is still there.

This one with the gray interior was in REALLY great shape. I couldn't find a flaw on it when I test drove it. It looked factory fresh and that's not an exaggeration. It only has 22K miles.

They have it on eBay at this link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cadillac-STS-V-THIS-COULD-THE-NICEST-2006-STS-V-IN-THE-COUNTRY-Low-Mil_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQha shZitem5ad38d225dQQitemZ390096298589QQptZUSQ5fCars Q5fTrucks

I wish they still had the silver one with the dark interior for you, but it looks like someone bought it already.

I think I saw that one. It was out of my price range. It seems that anything between 25k and 50k can pull the same price amazingly.

I'm cool with the light interior. I like it, my Wife doesn't.

CMNTMXR57
09-27-09, 02:00 PM
If I lived in your area, I would consider this STS-V with D3 mods.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=263390162&dealer_id=510590&car_year=2006&rdm=1253608921734&model=STS&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=1981&keywordsfyc=__dg,,__&keywordsrep=118&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=0&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&showZipError=n&make=CAD&keywords_display=v&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&seller_type=b&max_mileage=45000&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=92683&advanced=y&end_year=2010&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=1594&standard=false

Bob

Nice car. Not overly crazy about the wheels, but...

What are the D3 mods?

I see;
Brakes
Intake runners and CAI
Painted Cam covers

Is it tuned, pulley'd, exhaust, etc, etc?

jedhead
09-27-09, 11:11 PM
Nice car. Not overly crazy about the wheels, but...

What are the D3 mods?

I see;
Brakes
Intake runners and CAI
Painted Cam covers

Is it tuned, pulley'd, exhaust, etc, etc?

I don't own it so I have no idea other than the same mods that you saw.

Bob

jedhead
10-01-09, 04:32 AM
I don't own it so I have no idea other than the same mods that you saw.

Bob

I took another look at the car. I can see the intercooler upgrade fan and reservoir behind the grille. I can see the Corsa exhaust from the rear. I would guess that it has a ECU tune, too.

Bob

siannas
10-01-09, 12:31 PM
Have you seen this one in Lombard, IL!!!

http://www.heritagecadillac.com/used-inventory/vehicle-details.htm?vehicleId=9deb14dd4046381e0113b44d7534 346f&useHistory=true

Kick94sts
10-01-09, 12:42 PM
I would definitely pick an STS-V over the CTS-V if I had unlimited amounts of money. I think they look better, and I'm a bigger guy so I can use the room!

bobs-sts-v
10-01-09, 12:54 PM
Have you seen this one in Lombard, IL!!!

http://www.heritagecadillac.com/used-inventory/vehicle-details.htm?vehicleId=9deb14dd4046381e0113b44d7534 346f&useHistory=true

If anyone is interested in this one, I drive by it EVERY DAY. I could give it a test drive and report back. Let me know.

Bob

Tags63
10-01-09, 02:18 PM
Hey!! I thought about it but decided I wasn't into those colors. Maybe if they didn't do the lower dash in red and the car was black thenthat would be a great color combo. I just picked mine up the other day silver/grey '06 Certified with 22k miles for 31k and it's absolutely perfect. I just had all the windows tinted including the windshiled. It really looks sharp now. Removed the dealer emblem & the STS emblem like I did on my V1. I'll probably remove the GM emblem from the fenders today.

Paul:thumbsup:

Florian
10-01-09, 03:37 PM
pics!!!!

F

CIWS
10-03-09, 01:10 AM
pics!!!!

F

:yeah: Congrats !