: Overwhelmed by NJ Cops!!!

DopeStar 156
07-20-04, 01:59 PM
Today I was taking a trip back from taking some pictures of my lady's new 91 DeVille. I noticed a lot of cops running around so I started to take pics of all the cops I saw on a less than 7 mile drive. I got 3 out of 4 cops, no wonder they say NJ is the most policed state in the country, it's true!

Devil_concours
07-20-04, 02:18 PM
you think that's bad? I see 3 per almost every highway exit on hov section of the 95. Hov h

CoupeDevilleRob
07-20-04, 07:53 PM
It doesn't help that in Jersey you enter a new town every other mile and every town has it's own PD. Plus Jersey state troopers are more like storm troopers. You think with all those cops they could do a better job fitting the car theft problem.

DopeStar 156
07-20-04, 09:07 PM
My favorite was the State Trooper parked behind the box truck, ,these guys stoop to some lows.

Msilva954
07-20-04, 09:50 PM
I wish I have a camera with me sometimes.....I was just commenting to my father this after noon how I counted about 11 cops on the way to mid-town miami and back to Miramar.......I like to see alot of cops.....as long as they do what they are payed to do.

DopeStar 156
07-20-04, 11:57 PM
The sad part is, the Chevy truck in picture two got pulled over as he passed the hidden cop. I was at a gas station filling up when I took that one. The gas station would be behind me in the POV of the shot.

El Dobro
07-24-04, 11:10 AM
It's even more fun when the speed limit drops suddenly from 50 to 25 on those Jersey back roads. Then you find out where the cop was hiding.

CoupeDevilleRob
07-24-04, 11:21 AM
The greatest cop car hiding I ever saw was on the New England Thruway (I-95), just before the NYC-Westchester County border. I was a marked NYPD Highway Patrol unit, the guy was parked in the grass near some trees. What made it great was he put tree branches all over the car, kinda like how they camoflagued tanks in World War 2. He was either really desperate to get some speeders or didn't want his sergeant to find him.

DopeStar 156
07-24-04, 11:34 AM
Haha, now imagine him taking off with those on the hood, flying off the windshield or getting stuck in the roof kit.

RBraczyk
07-24-04, 12:11 PM
The best one was an amherst police officer hiding in a tree's shadow on our main highway on a sunny day. The lowest i've seen is the bike cop hiding behind a tree.

Elvis
07-24-04, 04:58 PM
They're all out looking for Tony Soprano.

Ralph
07-24-04, 05:11 PM
Hey Dope, don't complain. At least they weren't BEHIND you when you took those pics. ;) The RCMP LOVE to make you sweat. They follow you for miles on the highway, and half the time they almost cause an accident because I'm looking at the rear-view mirror more than the road. :shhh:

Caddy Man
07-24-04, 06:57 PM
Forget that...THE LOWEST IVE SEEN was on this tv show, it was about some city in Florida, i forgot which one, but a cop would dress up as an electriciian on a cherry picker, or would hide out in a parked school bus or act like some guy on the side of the road under his hood fixing his truck, but secretly he has a radar and would clock people and radio ahead...thats is f*cked up!!! they shouldnt be allowed to do that...thats just messed up. ive also seen one where they put a cut out of a police car in the freeway median, so from far away people would slow down, but it was just a cut out, i think ideas like that are better.

RBraczyk
07-24-04, 07:29 PM
I would love to drive off the road and hit that cutout just to piss the cops off.

Caddy Man
07-24-04, 08:57 PM
I would love to drive off the road and hit that cutout just to piss the cops off.
lol, and amazingly they showed pictures and form far away on the freeway, it looks totally real, but its a big plastic cut out with wood holding it up on the other side.

RBraczyk
07-24-04, 10:23 PM
They set up a dummy car kinda like that on the highway near my house, but it was a real car that was unoccupied and it ended up getting smeared by a semi

DopeStar 156
07-24-04, 11:43 PM
ive also seen one where they put a cut out of a police car in the freeway median, so from far away people would slow down, but it was just a cut out, i think ideas like that are better.
That's just stupid. That's like a Looney Tunes gag. Next they're painting tunnels on large rocks with signs that say "No Speed Limit," so you smash into it, or real tunnels so you drive into the back of a paddy wagon. Haha actually, now I'm amused....

Caddy Man
07-25-04, 12:34 AM
That's just stupid. That's like a Looney Tunes gag. Next they're painting tunnels on large rocks with signs that say "No Speed Limit," so you smash into it, or real tunnels so you drive into the back of a paddy wagon. Haha actually, now I'm amused....
:rofl: