: A new CTS-V is in my garage

thunder gray
07-08-09, 08:42 PM
Holly smoke-a-rolly just picked up my V from ther dealer; Thunder Gray, Ebony, and most options except polished wheels & block heater. This IS a nice car! My 05 Vette refuses to look over at the V, my 72 BB Vette just farts on it (the 72 is on a lift above the V), and the 02 Lightning's penis just went to srinkage mode. Who is your daddy now?:devil:

Gary Wells
07-08-09, 08:48 PM
Congratulations, thunder grey, sounds like a very nice collection you have going. I am sure that there is some sibling rivalry going on amongst them all when the lights are out.

RWFJR
07-08-09, 08:53 PM
Congrats...I do believe you got the best color combo...:bouncy:

zr1vet
07-08-09, 08:59 PM
Nice combo of options. Congrats. Of course we all are waiting to see some pics of your new family addition...

Prof
07-08-09, 09:08 PM
Holly smoke-a-rolly just picked up my V from ther dealer; Thunder Gray, Ebony, and most options except polished wheels & block heater. This IS a nice car! My 05 Vette refuses to look over at the V, my 72 BB Vette just farts on it (the 72 is on a lift above the V), and the 02 Lightning's penis just went to srinkage mode. Who is your daddy now?:devil:

Yup you have the fastest color!

My Ram SRT 10 took a second look too...but it still rules the track...but it would be no contest on a road course after the first turn!

You have excellent taste (except for the Lightening)!:D:D:D

mik2718
07-08-09, 09:18 PM
Congrats! Excellent addition!

So why aren't you out driving the V ... or something?

RapidRob
07-08-09, 11:12 PM
Congrats Thunder! I can hear all the other stable-mates saying, (as you drove your new v2 in), "awwww noooo - he picked up another waif for us to deal with .... ". Enjoy!!:D

Rob

Hawkeye2
07-09-09, 06:39 AM
Congrats, I'm kinda partial to that colour as well. Enjoy!