: 09 V Kooks headers

Lindsay Cadillac Parts
07-08-09, 02:04 PM
in putting together an order for the 04-07's I see that Kooks has headers and high flow catted x-pipes available for the 09. if I include some with my order I could do them at $1685.00 (plus a little shipping). give me a call at 703-824-9670 if you are interested.

Gotham CTS-V
07-08-09, 02:26 PM
I had Kooks on my C6 Z06 and man were they great! Awesome V8 sound and the throttle response and extra speed throughout the whole powerband was great.

REDIMIX
07-09-09, 08:44 AM
in putting together an order for the 04-07's I see that Kooks has headers and high flow catted x-pipes available for the 09. if I include some with my order I could do them at $1685.00 (plus a little shipping). give me a call at 703-824-9670 if you are interested.

I heard Kook's is in the middle of moving to north caroliner and it is impossible to get any thing from them except a bunch of empty promise's.

Lindsay Cadillac Parts
07-09-09, 10:56 AM
I heard Kook's is in the middle of moving to north caroliner and it is impossible to get any thing from them except a bunch of empty promise's.

the general manager tells me my order should be to me about 2 weeks after I place the order (which I will be doing early next week)

GEORGER@KOOKS
08-12-09, 01:18 PM
redimix Some of your information is correct we did just move to our new 50000 Square foot Facility located in Statesvill NC Race city USA. Thanks for the concern everything went well. As for the broken promises I am curious on were you gather your information from. We went from a 22000 Square foot shop moved everything 775 miles away and we where down out of production for 3 days. I would say thats not to bad. But by checking you other post's you have an agenda by posting your negative words about us. Thats fine we have been through this before. And by your title you must be in the concrete business. Now your going to come back on here and say you have no affiliation with ARH.

SoJersey05V
08-12-09, 01:47 PM
hey george@kooks. i emailed your company a few weeks ago asking if you guys were coming to Corvettes at carlisle... email me back please... Sojersey05v@gmail.com... thanks!!!!

PSRmark
08-12-09, 01:52 PM
redimix Some of your information is correct we did just move to our new 50000 Square foot Facility located in Statesvill NC Race city USA. Thanks for the concern everything went well. As for the broken promises I am curious on were you gather your information from. We went from a 22000 Square foot shop moved everything 775 miles away and we where down out of production for 3 days. I would say thats not to bad. But by checking you other post's you have an agenda by posting your negative words about us. Thats fine we have been through this before. And by your title you must be in the concrete business. Now your going to come back on here and say you have no affiliation with ARH.

George,

Thank you for the recent delivery of your Kooks header system. The install was flawless and the fitment was top notch, we also enjoyed that these were a perfect fit for the corsa system.

As far as broken promises...we got ours in time as promised. Weird?!

aceofblitz
08-12-09, 01:57 PM
last post i remember from you guys was that you were going to redesign the system with clearance in mind. It was a concern for many of us and I totally dont miss scraping speed bumps on my 300C SRT8 lol. Did you work it out? any updates on that?

Titaniumseeker
08-12-09, 04:16 PM
George,

Thank you for the recent delivery of your Kooks header system. The install was flawless and the fitment was top notch, we also enjoyed that these were a perfect fit for the corsa system.

As far as broken promises...we got ours in time as promised. Weird?!

It's great that D3 received their flawless set and it is fully understood why they did. But, has anyone else ordered and received a production set? What is the status of the full production kits? I am just curious.

GEORGER@KOOKS
08-12-09, 05:03 PM
The header where design to tuck up higher then factory and I feel we accomplished that. As for time of delivery. The first 15 sets are gone already. The second production run will be started in the next week or so.

C6Z06
08-13-09, 12:16 AM
The header where design to tuck up higher then factory and I feel we accomplished that. As for time of delivery. The first 15 sets are gone already. The second production run will be started in the next week or so.

George, good to see you on this site also. I will have to call you about a set of headers for my 2009 V. This is Scott by the way, the guy with the C6 Z's that did all the Kooks header testing (stepped) with Zip (Abbott) in Virginia.

GEORGER@KOOKS
08-13-09, 12:10 PM
Hay Scott nice to hear from you again.

SoJersey05V
08-13-09, 05:59 PM
Hay Scott nice to hear from you again.

i had emailed you back... guess i get the same answer as the last time.... none..no big deal.

SoJersey05V
08-15-09, 07:21 PM
hmm still waiting... good thing i dont do this in my buisness... I WOULDNT HAVE ONE!!!!!!