: A Public Thank You to Superior Cadillac GMC

Sea-V
07-06-09, 10:05 AM
I finally got my "09 V" and I just wanted to publicly thank Scott Pratt and everybody else at "Superior" especially Carrie for all their help and a very pleasant car buying experience. Scott had the "V-tech service guys install a Corsa exhaust before delivery on short notice ( sounds awesome ). Carrie and Scott went out of their way to help with all the out of state paperwork and always returned my calls in a timely way. Scott simply put has the best prices on "09 V's". I'm sure there are a few dealers on this Forum that are as good. If GM closes "Superior" their crazy. Bottom line is if you want a "09 V" at a great price and your not happy with your local Cadillac dealer make a deal with Scott or one of the other dealers on this Forum and you can't go wrong.
My local Cadillac dealer would not even budge off sticker price and would not even consider GMS pricing for the one and only "09" V" they sold there this year even though I bought my "05 V" there new ( and an "06" GMC Sierra XLT ) and they offered me the same trade in price as Scott ( what a joke !! ).
I also want to Thank my Lifelong friend Curt Massoll and Owner of Curt's service 14611 W. 11 Mile Rd. Oak Park MI. ( your local authorized Bosch dealer ). He had his manager and son Andy open the shop on Sat. & Sun. so Bob Reed from the local Ferrari dealer and a 3M authorized Scotchguard Clear Protection Film installer, could do a custom wrap on my new "V" before it had gone even 50mi. This wrap is the best I've ever seen and it comes with a 3M warranty. If you buy a new "V" from Scott you owe it to yourself to call Curt"s Service and get Bob Reed's # and have it wrapped before it leaves MI if you can.
Sea-V

P.S. Crystal Red, Ebony, Recaros, Six Speed Manual, Sunroof.

Lord Cadillac
07-06-09, 11:26 AM
Congratulations on your new CTS-V!

neuronbob
07-06-09, 12:17 PM
Congrats on your new V and +1 on Scott's service.

thebigjimsho
07-06-09, 02:55 PM
I know we've talked about meeting up before, but we definitely are now!!!

GM-4-LIFE
07-06-09, 06:39 PM
Congrats on your new V and good choice going with Scott. He is one great asset to our forum!

SG

qictrk
07-06-09, 07:09 PM
Would you guys quit going on about Scott, his head is getting so big that he won't be able to pull a T-shirt over his head. Cecil............:fallingover:

RapidRob
07-06-09, 07:17 PM
BIG congrats!

Rob

dvandentop
07-06-09, 07:55 PM
congrats man

Sea-V
07-06-09, 09:24 PM
Thanks for all the congrats on my new "V" guys. While I'm on the thank you train I want to Thank everybody on the Forum here and the "V1" Forum for all your your advice and Witty banter, and the Moderators for keeping everything civilized here. This is the Best automobile Forum I've ever been on. OK I think I'm done with all my Thank Yous and ass kissing for now (lol). Seriously if any of you are on the fence about a new "V" ( GET OFF !! ) and go get one these cars they are all awesome machines !!!. and they live up to all the hype.!!!!
Thanks Again ( Sea-V )
P.S. TBJS anytime your in the neighborhood!!!!

FactoryFast
07-06-09, 10:44 PM
Hey man, congrats on your high horsepower aquistition! I spoke with Scott a week or two ago and so far he has the best pricing...im just waiting to get my ducks in a row so I can go into the V2 without a ludacris monthly payment...im so close to being debt free, I cant wait...all this OT is gonna pay off, I just have to be patient.

vperl
07-06-09, 11:22 PM
Hey man, congrats on your high horsepower aquistition! I spoke with Scott a week or two ago and so far he has the best pricing...im just waiting to get my ducks in a row so I can go into the V2 without a ludacris monthly payment...im so close to being debt free, I cant wait...all this OT is gonna pay off, I just have to be patient.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Scott probably is lower than the other guys even when you throw in shipping costs, or if you go after the V.... and blast your way home...
Fun on a stick.....

That whole team at Superior is great. The salesmanager told me...

"we are here to sell cars, not store them"

All my dealers are in the "store" business... selling one or two..... period

Then think they did everyone a favor

Florian
07-06-09, 11:35 PM
Tony in

F

thebigjimsho
07-06-09, 11:56 PM
I love Tony. And not in a keister-penetrating kinda way...

Florian
07-07-09, 10:35 AM
I love Tony. And not in a keister-penetrating kinda way...

Tbjs, you are the king of getting violated, so I dont believe you.

F

thebigjimsho
07-07-09, 11:10 AM

F
I believe that is King, with a capital K...

vperl
07-07-09, 11:22 AM
No secrets there, or door on the closet

Originally Posted by Florian

Florian
07-07-09, 04:25 PM
I believe that is King, with a capital K...

my bad....you are correct sir.

F