: need help with dvd audio ...thanks

nikosg21
07-05-09, 03:04 PM
hey guys new here and i need a lil help ...i tried to burn a dvd audio cd and it wont play in my sts ...it says something about copyright protection ...is there anything i can do to make it play burned dvd audio cd's ? your help is greatly appreciated

SlickCityStan
07-06-09, 11:19 PM
I have a 2005 STS with nav and while I haven't tried to play a music DVD, I have not had a problem playing CD's that I burned on my pc. You might want to try burning a cd,using a cd-r using a mp3 file system and if it works look at the type of dvd, and the file system being used and if it doesn't then I would look at the player in the car. I have used Nero Burning Rom, Roxio Media Creator, and Windows Media Player to burn my cd's and they all seem to work equally well. Hope this helps- See Ya!!

djnash
07-10-09, 07:26 AM
I have burned a audio DVD and it works without issues (except it doesn't display any graphics,no lockpic). used Roxio to burn music. hope this helps.:thumbsup:

K STS
07-11-09, 01:35 PM
how much could you fit on an audio DVD?

nguyendot
07-11-09, 02:44 PM
Is it a DVD or a CD? You said it's a "burned dvd audio cd" which seems like an oxymoron.

Are they MP3s on a DVD? Is it a straight DVD-Audio (multichannel), or a CD with DVD-Audio ripped?