: Nice car - My first Cadillac

frankh
06-30-03, 04:41 PM
So I stopped by to ask my friend (owner, second generation used car dealership in same location 50 years) about keeping an eye out for a good car to replace our aging Buick Park Avenue and behold...There she was, fresh into the lot, a '95 DeVille, meticulously kept, deep red with a white vinyl top, 81,000 miles (mostly hwy). I did the research and found that this car was quite literally driven by "a lifttle old lady." I also had a Linclon Mark VII and find this '95 Cadillac roomier and peppier. I hope to keep it for at least another 81,000 miles. I suppose that with proper maintenance (change the oil, change the oil, change the oil) I should be able to do just that.

Nice to be here.

JerseyGirl
06-30-03, 04:44 PM
What is a lifttle ol' lady? hehehe...just teasin ya! Welcome! Sounds like ya got yourself a nice ride, enjoy the forums! Don't forget to post yer pic in the lounge... :)

BeelzeBob
06-30-03, 11:47 PM
Welcome aboard, Frank! And thank you for signing up! Great to have ya.. It sounds like you found yourself a great Caddy! When our image section is up and running once again - I hope you'll have some pictures for us. :)

SLS97
07-01-03, 05:05 PM
Welcome,
I joined the other day and this site has so much info I just can't stop reading! Enjoy your Cadillac!

elwesso
07-02-03, 12:10 AM
Welcome aboard......... and thanks for signing up..... That is one of the many good things about cadillac...... there are lots of old people that drive them, and they will be smart enough to take care of them, and have the dealer do everything!!!!!! Good luck!!

SoundAdvantage
07-02-03, 08:27 PM
Welcome To Our Hangout! enjoy the Luxury :) :spin:

frankh
07-02-03, 11:13 PM
What is a lifttle ol' lady? hehehe...just teasin ya! Welcome! Sounds like ya got yourself a nice ride, enjoy the forums! Don't forget to post yer pic in the lounge... :)
Thanks for your welcome.

frankh
07-02-03, 11:16 PM
Welcome aboard, Frank! And thank you for signing up! Great to have ya.. It sounds like you found yourself a great Caddy! When our image section is up and running once again - I hope you'll have some pictures for us. :)
Thanks for your welcome also and everybody else's too.