: CTS-V (6SPD Manual) Not Available on Cadillac Web Site

Zeagen
07-04-09, 02:20 AM
I noticed on the Cadillac web site that the 6SPD Manual is not available as a build option - only shows the automatic. Anybody know why the manual is not available?

vperl
07-04-09, 02:38 AM
unless the information we have been getting from our two loyal dealerships the two transmissions are still available

FactoryFast
07-04-09, 04:01 AM
I also noticed this issue while trying to build mine...Most likely something with with website...

neuronbob
07-04-09, 08:30 AM
Vperl is correct. Our two sponsoring dealerships have already confirmed the availability of the 6MT for 2010. The Cadi site glitch has been previously noted in this forum.

Hawkeye2
07-04-09, 09:01 AM
Intersting "glitch". Someone had to change the website, and it is still like that. I tried yesterday.

They may be phasing out the manuals. Glad I got mine!

vperl
07-04-09, 09:37 AM
Intersting "glitch". Someone had to change the website, and it is still like that. I tried yesterday.

They may be phasing out the manuals. Glad I got mine!

Seems no one reads the other posts....
This whole topic of building sites no manual, have been discussed and put to sleep by our TWO Friendly Cadillac dealerships, both have said the Manual is here to stay.... they would I suspect know, they sell loads of V's

Both Transmissions are still available

smoke'em if you got 'em

Hawkeye2
07-04-09, 12:54 PM
With all due respect, dealers are not the FIRST to know. They get bulletins after the decisions have been
made.

Cheers!

Zeagen
07-05-09, 02:14 AM
The Cadillac web site hasn't been showing the 6 speed manual available for almost two weeks - The dealers should contact Cadillac and let them know the web site has a glitch.....

neuronbob
07-05-09, 09:16 AM
Whoa guys, no need for vitriol. If there's a change in the official dealers' Cadi ordering guide, which for 2010 was released a few weeks ago and included the V2 6MT, our sponsoring dealers will let us know. They have been very transparent and helpful whenever a rumor or issue has come up, much more so than I've seen on other auto fora.

Don't panic and the facts will be known shortly. :)

adhir@qx.net
07-05-09, 09:47 AM
I just ordered a 2010 CTS-V a week ago, and the manual IS available. You could select it on the dealer's computer.

Hawkeye2
07-05-09, 10:21 PM
Try ordering the J63 option. Delears have it. See if they build it.