: FS: Want to add a 7" screen to a Deville / Seville / Eldo?

quantum
07-03-09, 04:58 PM
Hi all,

As some of you know, I successfully installed a PC and 7" touch screen in my 1998 Concours. I sold the car, but kept the custom wood veneer screen mount, Info panel and climate control unit.

If any member here is interested in this one-of-a-kind custom mount, I have posted it up on E-Bay, where you can read all the cool details and view some additional pics. (edited out)

The Cliff Notes version:

What is this for?
It is a complete bolt-in solution that allows you to install a 7" LCD or Touch Screen in place of the current radio. It uses the factory mounting brackets and not DOES NOT alter the interior at all!

Will it fit my Cadillac?
This was custom made for the 1997-1999 Deville Concours with the floor shifter. HOWEVER it will also fit Sevilles and Eldorados with a floor shift, and the "Info Button" panel or blank filler panel on top of the radio, and the climate controls underneath the radio. Basically, if your center dash and controls look like the pic below, it will probably fit.

If you have any questions or want some more details, please contact me through E-Bay "Ask The Seller", since PMs on the forum are limited.

Rolex
07-03-09, 07:08 PM
You've been here since 05'. You should know not to place items for sale in the forums.
:lock:
http://www.cadillacforums.com/cadillac-classifieds/