: It's here

thunder gray
07-03-09, 11:05 AM
Drum roll please, receved e-mail this morning my V is here; All options except heated block & polished wheels. Thunder Gray/ebony, it's a holiday will give the dealer a call in 1hr. 58min. to see if I can pick it up.:eek:

mik2718
07-03-09, 11:16 AM
Good luck, hope it's ready for you! These minutes are just dragging by now, aren't they?

stealthjr
07-03-09, 12:15 PM
Drum roll please, receved e-mail this morning my V is here; All options except heated block & polished wheels. Thunder Gray/ebony, it's a holiday will give the dealer a call in 1hr. 58min. to see if I can pick it up.:eek:

This is crazy! I am also waiting for a call today to go pick up my Thunder Gray with all options except heated block and polished wheels. (No wood grain dash either!) I got the 6 speed manual...what about you?

I hope the call comes soon for both of us! :highfive:

See ya!

Robert

ClovisQ
07-03-09, 12:42 PM
Two guys with excellent taste. I just wish there were a few more v's with those specs (gray, loaded, manual tranny) out on the dealer floors. Looks like I'll have to wait until the '10s show up to snag one.

stealthjr
07-03-09, 12:49 PM
Two guys with excellent taste. I just wish there were a few more v's with those specs (gray, loaded, manual tranny) out on the dealer floors. Looks like I'll have to wait until the '10s show up to snag one.

Your exactly right! There were only 2 Thunder Gray 6 speed manuals in the entire country when I had the dealer search. One in New York somewhere...but it had the wood dash treatment! :eek: The other one was in Southern California! (I live in Texas) That dealer did not want to do a trade...so my dealer BOUGHT it from them and had it shipped. It is supposed to arrive today sometime per the driver of the transport company. It has been a pain in the butt...but hopefully worth it!

Hey Thunder Gray...are you just dying or what?

Robert

Hawkeye2
07-03-09, 01:01 PM
I have one! Been 2 weeks and I still love it. All options inc. the wood grain. It is very dark wood, almost black, but I think it is
a nice accent.

Enjoy my friend, and drive safely!

neuronbob
07-03-09, 02:01 PM
Congrats! Don't forget to post pix when you bring it home. Welcome to the (exclusive) club.

RWFJR
07-03-09, 03:41 PM
Mine is the same except it has auto. YOU WILL LOVE IT!!!

Post Pic's...:bouncy:

thunder gray
07-04-09, 12:40 AM
Well it's not here or at least not ready; dealer said due to holiday most likely ready on Tueaday or Wednesday.:bonkers: Oh well what can I say except "don't put that dam front license plate bracket on my car". Oh yea mine has the auto. trans. stealthjr: yep I am close to dying, "good things go to those that are calm and not ready to explode" or some shit like that.

marktanner
07-04-09, 12:58 AM
Hawkeye2, congratulations! Love to see pictures of the production wood option. Yours must be one of the first to have it.

adhir@qx.net
07-04-09, 01:28 AM
I've ordered a 2010 Thunder Gray example with all options except the wood trim. Originally ordered the manual, but switched the order to an automatic after driving one. Production is scheduled for week of August 11, I believe. Delivery probably in September. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas to arrive. :)

stealthjr
07-04-09, 10:42 AM
Well it's not here or at least not ready; dealer said due to holiday most likely ready on Tueaday or Wednesday.:bonkers: Oh well what can I say except "don't put that dam front license plate bracket on my car". Oh yea mine has the auto. trans. stealthjr: yep I am close to dying, "good things go to those that are calm and not ready to explode" or some shit like that.

Strange...mine arrived yesterday and I was driving it home within 2 hours of delivery! I told them to wash it and get the dust off and that is it. I will be washing, waxing and detailing myself this weekend. Sorry to hear you didnt get it yet...but, at least you know there is a light at the end of the tunnel!

Well, gotta go play with all of the gadgets!!!

Robert

nc09v2
07-04-09, 11:40 AM
Congrats to both of you and welcome aboard.

I've had mine since January, and it still give me the same adrenaline rush every time I drive it.

Post some pics when you can!

thunder gray
07-05-09, 12:17 PM
nc09v2; post picture,:banghead: are you kidding me I can hardly go on line without screwing somthing up. Can't wait to get the V and try to figure out all the gadgets.

Gary Wells
07-05-09, 12:46 PM
Congratulations, thunder gray & stealthjr both.