: Dear Honda Owners...

RightTurn
07-02-09, 03:32 PM
From my BFF, CIWS...

**may be NSFW**

http://www.projectrant.com/342/dear-honda-owners/

dirt_cheap_fleetwood
07-02-09, 03:42 PM
Haha. I need to go play some Gran Turismo now.

ejguillot
07-02-09, 04:53 PM
Brilliant rant! And the honda drivers she's talking about are NOT the honda drivers who actually (due to throwing cubic $ at the problem) are fast on the track.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-02-09, 05:29 PM
I sucker punch children because I'm hardcore like that.

77CDV
07-02-09, 06:37 PM
The crack in her windshield makes it.

ryannel2003
07-02-09, 09:42 PM
Just sent this to my best friend who drives a Prelude. He'll really get a kick out of this.

He won't dare race the brilliant Seville STS with it's sophisticated Northstar System however. He would just embarrass himself anyways... haha.

ga_etc
07-03-09, 01:46 AM
Just sent this to my best friend who drives a Prelude. He'll really get a kick out of this.

He won't dare race the brilliant Seville STS with it's sophisticated Northstar System however. He would just embarrass himself anyways... haha.

I know a guy with '04ish Hyundai Tiburon GT V6. He likes to goof off with all the other guys in town that drive Eclipses, Civics, Preludes, and a Volvo S40 that think they're quick. He thought his 170HP V6 Tiburon was quick till I took him for a ride in the Eldorado. He won't even race me just for the hell of it. When I asked him if he wanted to run 'em his reply was, "No, I know when I'm beat, and I'm beat." LOL! I thought it was great.