: Supercharger Parts Question

CadV
06-30-09, 11:27 AM
I have been trying to see if it is possible to purchase a stock blower snout. GM only sells the entire blower so I am wondering if we could buy direct from Eaton? Be nice to have a stock snout because I would like to get the modified one ported.

Just curious if anyone has any ideas because I am hitting a wall.

vperl
06-30-09, 05:33 PM
I have been trying to see if it is possible to purchase a stock blower snout. GM only sells the entire blower so I am wondering if we could buy direct from Eaton? Be nice to have a stock snout because I would like to get the modified one ported.

Many parts for the V2 are not available...... no shit

jwa999
06-30-09, 05:42 PM
Yeah. Dealer scratched the black face plate with the Cadillac Crest on the steering wheel. I though they'd replace with a new plate. But they're replacing the whole airbag...

Hum... Cadillac Crest:
http://www.car-nection.com/yann/Dbas_txt/COATARMS.HTM

Hans.

vperl
06-30-09, 07:00 PM
Yeah. Dealer scratched the black face plate with the Cadillac Crest on the steering wheel. I though they'd replace with a new plate. But they're replacing the whole airbag...

Hum... Cadillac Crest:
http://www.car-nection.com/yann/Dbas_txt/COATARMS.HTM

Hans.

Airbags are a no problem replacemennt, just very spendy

Dr. Design
06-30-09, 07:05 PM
Hello,
No, you cannot purchase the snout by itself. The part is considered non-serviceable and Eaton is technically under contract to not offer them for sale.

Thanks,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

vperl
07-02-09, 12:26 AM
Many Motor parts for the V that include the cooler for the V ' inter cooler are not available......

As well as other mechanical parts, on very short supply.