: any V's in orlando area

Redxped1
06-26-09, 11:57 PM
Are there any V's around here ive seen one silver v1 here i have my sts-v here around the dr phillips area.

HartmanV
12-19-09, 10:55 PM
Red,
I am in Orlando, mainly around Maitland and Apopka area. What color STS-V do you have? Would love to see it, I will be on the lookout. I have a platinum with custom wheels.
Jason

thebigjimsho
12-19-09, 11:48 PM
Did you know that the plural of V is Vs, not V's? Rocket science it is not...

HartmanV
01-03-10, 02:50 PM
Jim you are everywhere:eek:

RogersV
01-31-10, 02:13 PM
If there is ever a Cadillac get-together in Orlando let me know. I'm in Palm Bay, but have been traveling through Orlando once a month for the past 12 years for the Impala SS Club meet a couple miles north of Casselberry in Fern Park. It's on 436, the Mustangs have the lot next to Bob Evans, the Impalas and all others have the area behind them in the Sams Club lot. Second Saturday 6:00-9:00 p.m. if anybody is interested.

Teedoe
03-08-10, 11:26 PM
If there is ever a Cadillac get-together in Orlando let me know. I'm in Palm Bay, but have been traveling through Orlando once a month for the past 12 years for the Impala SS Club meet a couple miles north of Casselberry in Fern Park. It's on 436, the Mustangs have the lot next to Bob Evans, the Impalas and all others have the area behind them in the Sams Club lot. Second Saturday 6:00-9:00 p.m. if anybody is interested.

Keep me posted. I'm in Orlando and would be interested in meeting up to check out the Vs. I have a CTS base that I'm trying to mod.