: Sugestion for mod work

thunder gray
06-26-09, 04:23 PM
Has anyone here used D-3 Performance/Design for performance mods? your thoughts would be most helpful.

Tony407
06-27-09, 05:01 AM
Has anyone here used D-3 Performance/Design for performance mods? your thoughts would be most helpful.

What exactly are you asking for?

I have some wheels on order through them. Haven't received them yet, but the personal service I have received thus far from James has been exemplary.

Tony

allklr
06-27-09, 06:05 PM
What's interested me in D3 is they say they are "Dealer Friendly", If I could get their mods installed at my dealership and keep my warranty intact I would probably go with them over other options.

mastequila
06-27-09, 10:01 PM
What's interested me in D3 is they say they are "Dealer Friendly", If I could get their mods installed at my dealership and keep my warranty intact I would probably go with them over other options.

Yes, that would be good but it doesn't seem like they actually say "will maintain factory warranty" like other mod shops (Dinan, Saleen, Calloway, etc). Might have to call them.

Gary Wells
06-27-09, 11:39 PM
It seems doubtful to me that D3 would warranty another shops work. That may not be what they mean when they say dealer friendly. Just a guess though.