: First Farrah -- now Michael JACKSON!!

hueterm
06-25-09, 05:56 PM
http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/25/michael-jackson-dies-death-dead-cardiac-arrest/

Jesda
06-25-09, 06:01 PM
He's the most unhealthy human being on earth, I swear.

ryannel2003
06-25-09, 06:09 PM
It's the craziest thing I have ever seen. I really wouldn't have expected something like this coming along.

AMGoff
06-25-09, 06:10 PM
The Mrs. just came out no more than five minutes ago and told me that Michael Jackson had died... Evidently it was "breaking news" on E.

Let us not also forget about Ed McMahon - a man I was far, far more sad to see go than MJ... Although it was very unfortunate to hear about Farrah.

hueterm
06-25-09, 06:10 PM
TMZ is the only one running the story -- none of the other news svcs (other than one flash by Reuters) says he's just in the hospital w/cardiac arrest.

hueterm
06-25-09, 06:13 PM
The MJ thing -- who knows? I wouldn't be surprised if he faked it to "live on" like Elvis or something. The Farrah case, however, was VERY sad -- to see someone deteriorate like that. Ed McMahon was sad too, but at least he had lived a long and successful life. However, it was a shame that he fell on hard times at the end.

Playdrv4me
06-25-09, 06:24 PM
He's dead. ABC is reporting it now as well, confirmed by the City of Los Angeles and law enforcement.

When I heard the initial report about the Cardiac Arrest I thought to myself... "They say these things come in threes"...

My jaw nearly dropped when they broke in again 20 minutes later and stated he had died.

ryannel2003
06-25-09, 06:31 PM
Yep it's on CNN, even though they are saying they haven't confirmed sources. E News reported this about 20 minutes ago, and I wasn't too sure. Now I'm sure. It's unfortunate... same with Mrs. Fawcett.

Submariner409
06-25-09, 06:31 PM
Jackson is no loss to anyone. Ed McMahon and Farrah Fawcett were Relatively Normal people and represent a loss to the entertainment industry a few rungs beneath Hope and Crosby. Jackson was a plain freak who had the means to buy his way out of questionable legal hassles. Good riddance. He was great as a kid in a family group - as an adult he was lousy. Close to his sister.......

Jesda
06-25-09, 06:37 PM
I was going to see MJ in London (in secret lol) but tickets were sold out. I still really want to visit the UK.

I'm going to put my Thriller LP on the turntable.

hueterm
06-25-09, 06:37 PM
I feel sorry for those kids, who have no choice but to be completely whacked by now...

And I'm calling it now....he had to have downed some pills....just sayin'...

Hooligan63
06-25-09, 07:10 PM
Meh,I'll just leave it at R.I.P.

Playdrv4me
06-25-09, 07:18 PM
Comparisons to Elvis are starting to come up on the news...

I~LUV~Caddys8792
06-25-09, 07:20 PM
Well it looks like Michael finally "Beat It". The ironic thing is that I had listened to that exact song while I was out running this afternoon, not knowing he had died. He was only 50. :(

hardrockcamaro@mac.c
06-25-09, 07:25 PM
I was going to see MJ in London (in secret lol) but tickets were sold out. I still really want to visit the UK.

I'm going to put my Thriller LP on the turntable.

A friend of mine has (had?) tickets.
Took him hours to get them on release day...

Sad to hear this. Strange guy but I never believed the accusations made against him... A great loss to music, there are no performers like him these days.

Gristle Boy
06-25-09, 07:32 PM
Betcha MJ wants his body mummified or cryogenically frozen. Ya heard it here first!

SvB4EvA
06-25-09, 08:06 PM
He's the most unhealthy human being on earth, I swear.

Was... :alchi:

dkozloski
06-25-09, 08:22 PM
Ed McMahon was a WWII Marine Corps fighter pilot that went back into the service during the Korean War much like Ted Williams. Michael Jackson was a disgrace to humanity. Farrah was a nice bit of fluff.

TorquedWench
06-25-09, 08:32 PM
I was a teenager when Farah was popular and spent countless hours trying to get my baby-fine hair to morph into her sexy mane of hair...she certainly was influential.

As to Michael...every since hearing of his death, I keep thinking about the line from "Wicked" (sorry, guys) where Glinda asks "are people born wicked..or do they have wickedness thrust upon them". I remember watching him as the cute, apple-cheeked little kid that he was..and then think about what he became. Really, it's sad..clearly there were a lot of demons driving him to do what he did..making him become what he became.

Just my opinion.

dkozloski
06-25-09, 08:56 PM
I was a teenager when Farah was popular and spent countless hours trying to get my baby-fine hair to morph into her sexy mane of hair...she certainly was influential.

As to Michael...every since hearing of his death, I keep thinking about the line from "Wicked" (sorry, guys) where Glinda asks "are people born wicked..or do they have wickedness thrust upon them". I remember watching him as the cute, apple-cheeked little kid that he was..and then think about what he became. Really, it's sad..clearly there were a lot of demons driving him to do what he did..making him become what he became.

Just my opinion.
Just like Flip Wison, the devil made him do it.

hueterm
06-25-09, 09:02 PM
Comparisons to Elvis are starting to come up on the news...

I have another conspiracy theory, that I may post in "Current Issues" later -- unless someone else brings it up first.

hueterm
06-25-09, 09:05 PM
Betcha MJ wants his body mummified or cryogenically frozen. Ya heard it here first!

Now we know why he didn't sell "Neverland"... :vomit:

gary88
06-25-09, 10:29 PM
Whether you liked him or not, and despite the molestation accusations and his abuse of prescription drugs later in life, there's no denying the contributions he made to the music industry and its future along with the entertainment he provided to millions around the world. RIP.

Playdrv4me
06-25-09, 10:33 PM
Whether you liked him or not, and despite the molestation accusations and his abuse of prescription drugs later in life, there's no denying the contributions he made to the music industry and its future along with the entertainment he provided to millions around the world. RIP.

This.

creeker
06-25-09, 10:53 PM

I agree fully with you,whether you liked his private life or not had nothing to do with his contribution to the music world, most artists have one sound and rest on their laurels, Micheal put over and was succesful with
about eight different venues, as an amatuer musician of many years myself I dont mix my opinion of a musician with what they do in their private life,but as how they come across when doing their job,there's
lots of jerks out there that I cant stand but can respect their musical
talent.There are artists that I like even though I dont care for their
chosen type of music.

thebigjimsho
06-25-09, 11:02 PM
Regardless his legal and moral issues, he was, no question, the King of Pop. As a kid whose musical tastes were shaped in the late 70s/early 80s, MJ was clearly the biggest thing the music world has ever seen.

I was 10 when Thriller came out and had every MJ move down. His performance at Motown's 25th Anniversary Special was epic. I remember this performance like it was yesterday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15SxqqwF63U

hueterm
06-25-09, 11:10 PM
I liked the "Thriller" album OK, but I preferred "Bad" and "Dangerous". My favorite songs are "Remember the Time" and "Scream". (Hmm...I need to rip that onto my MP3...)

dirt_cheap_fleetwood
06-25-09, 11:15 PM
I too was shocked when I heard it from a co-worker. His death is like when Elvis died. His fans are the same age and he is just as popular as Elvis was when he died.

orconn
06-25-09, 11:16 PM
I remeber taking my son to Disneyland back in the eighties and his wanting very much to see the "Captain Eo" show with Michael Jackson that was playing, on film, at one of the venues. I really didn't want to wait in the long line just to see a film performance, but gave in to my son's desire. I have to say the show and Michael Jackson's performance was electrifying. I had heard all the usual hype about Jackson as a performer and past it off as just so much more music biz promotion. The guy definitely had talent and his craftsmanship and showmanship definitely came through in his "Captain Eo" production. I won't say I was a fan, but I can say that I had a definite appreciation for why he had become the super star that he had become.

In the years that followed, I always felt sad that he became such a figure of scorn. That his personal life seemed to be so self destructive. So today, I feel sorry for our loss of one of his generations great entertainers and hope that he will find peace from the demons that afflicted him. RIP Michael Jackson thanks for the moments of enjoyment!

thebigjimsho
06-25-09, 11:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXYliPQ0zCg

hueterm
06-25-09, 11:24 PM
I wasn't the biggest fan of his, but I wish he'd stayed the icon that he was. I mean, who's the biggest pop star now? Miley Cyrus? Please...

The talent involved was on a whole other level of magnitude. However, he had no one to blame but himself for the downfall -- either the weirdness, the little boys, the whacked parenting, whatever.

It's funny (not funny-ha-ha) to see all the interest and mourning now, when yesterday not many people gave him a second thought. I just feel sorry for those poor kids (both before and after MJ's death).

thebigjimsho
06-25-09, 11:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWlvvnHRgUI

thebigjimsho
06-25-09, 11:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14i6HFwKyno

creeker
06-25-09, 11:42 PM
YouTube - Scream - Michael Jackson (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWlvvnHRgUI)

Uh, what's a poast ?.

Jesda
06-25-09, 11:42 PM
PYT is by far my favorite MJ song. Second would be The Jackson Five's "I'll Be There"

http://upshizzle.com/gallery/albums/October_2008/Dance.png

Favorite video might be a tossup with Thriller, Smooth Criminal, and Rock My World

e3wShd_bX8A

I~LUV~Caddys8792
06-25-09, 11:44 PM
YouTube - Michael Jackson performs Billie Jean live at Motown 25th Anniversary Special (1983) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15SxqqwF63U)

God, how anyone can move like that is beyond me. Such grace and fluidity.

Now that he's died, will Paul McCartney FINALLY get rights to all The Beatles songs?

Jesda
06-25-09, 11:55 PM
http://www.topnews.in/light/files/Farrah-Fawcett2.jpg

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY SUCKS? THE HOTTEST TALENT NOW IS MILEY FREAKING CYRUS.

thebigjimsho
06-26-09, 12:00 AM
I love trees...

Playdrv4me
06-26-09, 12:01 AM
Miley Cyrus sounds like a dude. More like Milo Cyrus.

Jesda
06-26-09, 12:03 AM
Miley Cyrus sounds like a dude. More like Milo Cyrus.

http://puteih.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/milo.jpg

Rolex
06-26-09, 12:10 AM
I feel sorry for those kids, who have no choice but to be completely whacked by now...

And I'm calling it now....he had to have downed some pills....just sayin'...

+1

My money is on this as the cause of death. Are autopsies public info under the freedom of information act?

eta: found the answer myself. We may never know the cause of death:

FOIA, 5 U.S.C. 552, provides for public disclosure, upon the request of any person, of many types of information in the possession of the federal government, subject to nine exemptions and three exclusions. For example, Exemption 6 permits federal agencies to withhold “personnel and medical files and similar files the disclosure of which would constitute a clearly unwarranted invasion of personal privacy.” 5 U.S.C. 552(b)(6).

orconn
06-26-09, 12:13 AM
Miley Cyrus is as they say "multi-untalented" and not good looking to boot. She'll probably have the staying power of ....... yeh, I couldn't remember her name either!

Jesda
06-26-09, 12:15 AM
http://www.q45.org/cpg/albums/userpics/10001/thrilleralbum.jpg

In excellent shape. Easily one of my most-played LPs.

thebigjimsho
06-26-09, 12:15 AM
http://puteih.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/milo.jpg
So much to say. So I will say nothing...

LS1Mike
06-26-09, 12:26 AM
Love him or hate him. The guy could sign, dance and just plain entertain you.
It sucks that his personal life got so screwed up. We will never know what really happened in his life and his death.
I am about the same age as Bigjim. I was 9 when Thriller came out. I remeber the video scared the crap out of me. One of the best Videos of all time. I always liked the Beat it video too. No doubt he was part of every kids life in the 80's.

May Michael, Farrah and Ed M. all rest in peace.

dirt_cheap_fleetwood
06-26-09, 01:40 AM
My favorite Michael Jackson song. Some of the comments going up on his YouTube videos are great. This is my favorite.

this is the ish before he became the shi///t! He is in a better place now... God has him in his hands.... No more scrutiny and criticism
RIP i love you Michael!!!!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZorRGrDiMsA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZorRGrDiMsA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

dkozloski
06-26-09, 01:46 AM
Good riddance to bad rubbish. If this asswipe is the best that America had we might as well all take the gas pipe.

Jesda
06-26-09, 01:52 AM
I should have bought "Bad" when I had the record in my hands last month. It was $9 and I had a spending limit in mind. Argh. The two record stores in town are open until 10pm and I was in a class from 6-9p. I bet they're all sold. :(

Rolex
06-26-09, 02:13 AM
Sheesh, I won't be able to watch the national news for 2 weeks. Every damn network is celebrating the life and times of MJ and interviewing people wearing sequenced gloves. :bigroll:

Nobody liked the wacko until he dies, and all the sudden people flock to the streets holding hands and singing MJ songs. :wtf:

ga_etc
06-26-09, 02:14 AM
Whatever you make of the controversies surrounding his personal life you have to admit that he was very influential in the music industry. He inspired a countless number of today's performers and is loved and mourned by millions. Despite the downward turn that is life took he deserves to be honored for the career he led and the impact he made on the world. Rest in peace Michael, Farrah, and Ed, for there are no replacements.

gdwriter
06-26-09, 02:16 AM
I was never a big fan, although there were songs I liked. But I can't deny the man had talent. Even before his untimely death, I tended to feel sorry for him because his life was just so whacked. Maybe now he'll find the peace and happiness that I think eluded him in this life.

dkozloski
06-26-09, 02:39 AM
I have a lot more concern for the children he molested. Where do they go to get their innocence back? The bastard was a creep.

dkozloski
06-26-09, 02:46 AM
Whatever you make of the controversies surrounding his personal life you have to admit that he was very influential in the music industry. He inspired a countless number of today's performers and is loved and mourned by millions. Despite the downward turn that is life took he deserves to be honored for the career he led and the impact he made on the world. Rest in peace Michael, Farrah, and Ed, for there are no replacements.
Ed McMahon was a Marine Corps fighter pilot in both WWII and Korea that spent some of the best years of his life in service to his country. Michael Jackson was a creep that buggered little boys. I fail to equate their accomplishments.

ga_etc
06-26-09, 03:05 AM
Ed McMahon was a Marine Corps fighter pilot in both WWII and Korea that spent some of the best years of his life in service to his country. Michael Jackson was a creep that buggered little boys. I fail to equate their accomplishments.
My best friend and another good friend of mine are both in the Marines and I would NEVER try to detract anything from the time that they have given up for our country. The same goes for anyone else that has served our country. I sincerely hope that you don't think that by putting McMahon and Jackson in the same sentence that I'm somehow trying to tarnish the man's memory by any means.

And I wasn't trying, nor was I tying to get someone else, to equate the accomplishments of the two men. I was simply saying that Jackson's and McMahon's memories should be honored for what they did in the world. Go back and reread, again, what I wrote.

Jesda
06-26-09, 03:21 AM
I have a lot more concern for the children he molested. Where do they go to get their innocence back? The bastard was a creep.

You're very bitter. Put on a Perry Como record and breathe.

ga_etc
06-26-09, 03:42 AM
I'm not sure bitter covers it Jesda.

Jesda
06-26-09, 03:45 AM
Might as well enjoy some popcorn.
http://www.q45.org/cpg/albums/userpics/10001/MichealJacksonPopcorn.gif

ga_etc
06-26-09, 03:59 AM
:histeric: So much for keeping the peace huh?

dkozloski
06-26-09, 04:13 AM
I suppose you guys are right. After all even Mussolini got credit for making the trains run on time. I'm sure that Jeffrey Dahmer had some redeeming qualities as well.

Jesda
06-26-09, 04:16 AM
I suppose you guys are right. After all even Mussolini got credit for making the trains run on time. I'm sure that Jeffrey Dahmer had some redeeming qualities as well.

70xVC_HnR8A

ga_etc
06-26-09, 04:26 AM

Glad to see that you are so open minded and starting to come around...

hueterm
06-26-09, 05:06 AM
sheesh, i won't be able to watch the national news for 2 weeks. Every damn network is celebrating the life and times of mj and interviewing people wearing sequenced gloves. :bigroll:

Nobody liked the wacko until he dies, and all the sudden people flock to the streets holding hands and singing mj songs. :wtf:

+ 1000000000000000000000000

Jesda
06-26-09, 05:36 AM
Sheesh, I won't be able to watch the national news for 2 weeks. Every damn network is celebrating the life and times of MJ and interviewing people wearing sequenced gloves. :bigroll:

Nobody liked the wacko until he dies, and all the sudden people flock to the streets holding hands and singing MJ songs. :wtf:

He hasn't had a hit album since 2001. Obviously, people aren't going to talk about him until he's gone.

thebigjimsho
06-26-09, 08:08 AM

I was sporting one of the moonwalking videos as my video avatar for awhile here...

thebigjimsho
06-26-09, 08:11 AM
Love him or hate him. The guy could sign, dance and just plain entertain you.
It sucks that his personal life got so screwed up. We will never know what really happened in his life and his death.
I am about the same age as Bigjim. I was 9 when Thriller came out. I remeber the video scared the crap out of me. One of the best Videos of all time. I always liked the Beat it video too. No doubt he was part of every kids life in the 80's.

May Michael, Farrah and Ed M. all rest in peace.
I didn't have cable so I'd stay up late to watch Friday Night Videos on NBC to catch Beat It and Billie Jean...

thebigjimsho
06-26-09, 08:15 AM
Koz, I will never make excuses for what MJ did. However, he was performing for over 20 years before anything like this happened. You can ask what the man has truly done. But some of us are driven and shaped by music. And Michael Jackson is probably the most influential musician to have ever lived. And molestation allegations cannot just in a minute erase the influences of early years.

Now, having said that, I wasn't as excited by his later works as others. For me, Thriller has always been the ultimate...

Rolex
06-26-09, 08:44 AM
He hasn't had a hit album since 2001. Obviously, people aren't going to talk about him until he's gone.

It's worse then that IMO. I think people talked about him all the time. Everybody in this country (especially mass media) sought to vilify everything he did in his life. Even the reporter that followed him for a year (Martin Brashear) turned on him and was given a whole career as a reward. People couldn't seem to get enough of his bizarre behavior and eccentric lifestyle to criticize him. Now that he's dead you'd think he was the most popular guy evar?!

When the news he had arrested hit yesterday, the "tone" on Fox news was ugly. There were early allegations of drugs as a component in his death. There were allegations of him bamboozling people out of money he was paid for his upcoming tour. There were even allegations that he never intended to put on a tour and he was only planning on stealing the money. They named specifics like he hasn't hired dancers, staff, choreographers, etc. This whole dismal tide of allegations disguised as "news" continued right up through the point they announced he was in a coma.

Once the word got out that he was dead the whole tide changed to one of celebrating his life and achievements. You can't have it both ways IMO. Pick a damn side and be on it.

I was never a big fan, but like other people he had several songs I liked (namely thriller...what kid didn't like that video?). Once he became a pathological recluse, changed his appearance (incidentally I always thought his grotesque appearance was a reflection of how screwed up he was on the inside), and especially once all the allegations of child abuse starting flying, I was done with him completely.

I feel for his children and his family for their loss, but I don't see this as any great loss to humanity or music. His viability as an artist ended years ago. JMHO

Rolex
06-26-09, 12:37 PM
This just in…

Michael Jackson did not actually die from cardiac arrest as originally announced. The cause of death was a severe case of food poising….......apparently Michael put an eight year old sausage in his mouth.

:hide:

Jesda
06-26-09, 01:51 PM
I feel for his children and his family for their loss, but I don't see this as any great loss to humanity or music. His viability as an artist ended years ago. JMHO

He left before I could see him live.

I really, really wanted to go see him in London.

Rolex
06-26-09, 02:03 PM
SO I shouldn't be turning this into a MJ joke thread? :)

maybe just one more...

So Farrah passed on and she gets to heaven. God says, "You've been a good one, I'll give you one wish." Farrah thinks for a bit and says, "I wish that all the children of the world were safe."

I~LUV~Caddys8792
06-26-09, 02:32 PM
As a form of retribution, all the plastic on Michael Jackson will be melted down and turned into Legos so the kids can finally play with him.

dkozloski
06-26-09, 03:06 PM
The very largest share of MJ's records were purchased by teeny bopper girls between the ages of 9-12. If you are a male and like his work this indicates that you have the mindset of an adolescent with a gender identity problem.

I wouldn't be willing to pay 2 bits to see him ride down the street on a bicycle; even dead. The guy was creepy. If the average person was willing to let MJ guide the direction of contemporary American music it's no goddam wonder that we are headed down the road to destruction led by our current glorious leader.

Gristle Boy
06-26-09, 03:10 PM

http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss31/cutiejubbie/popcorn-14.jpg

Gristle Boy
06-26-09, 03:22 PM
Q: What did Michael Jackson say after his trial was over as he walked out of the courthouse?

A: "I feel like a kid again!"

dkozloski
06-26-09, 03:35 PM
Q: What did Michael Jackson say after his trial was over as he walked out of the courthouse?

A: "I feel like a kid again!"

It was, "I like to feel a kid again".

creeker
06-26-09, 03:36 PM
SO I shouldn't be turning this into a MJ joke thread? :)

maybe just one more...

What's the joke?.

ga_etc
06-26-09, 04:00 PM
The very largest share of MJ's records were purchased by teeny bopper girls between the ages of 9-12. If you are a male and like his work this indicates that you have the mindset of an adolescent with a gender identity problem.

I wouldn't be willing to pay 2 bits to see him ride down the street on a bicycle; even dead. The guy was creepy. If the average person was willing to let MJ guide the direction of contemporary American music it's no goddam wonder that we are headed down the road to destruction led by our current glorious leader.

I really and truly believe that you need some therapy. You sound like you are trying to make the man out to be evil incarnate or something. If it was one of your children that he allegedly touched, then yes, you have every right to be so pissed off at him. I wasn't really a fan of his, but I can still respect him for the musician and showman that he was and can see how he was so influential. If you can't be open minded enough to see and understand that simple point I don't know what to tell you. At the end of the day it all comes down to one thing: the man is DEAD. He's not coming back and can no longer "bugger" any little boys. It is now safe for you to let go of your rage for him and chill the hell out before you blow a gasket or something.

I also don't understand how you can equate his music to the demise of the country. And saying that if a male likes his music that means that he has the mindset of an adolescent with a gender identity issue?! Are you really serious about that? That has got to be the dumbest F'ing thing I've heard in a long time.

dkozloski
06-26-09, 04:13 PM
I really and truly believe that you need some therapy. You sound like you are trying to make the man out to be evil incarnate or something. If it was one of your children that he allegedly touched, then yes, you have every right to be so pissed off at him. I wasn't really a fan of his, but I can still respect him for the musician and showman that he was and can see how he was so influential. If you can't be open minded enough to see and understand that simple point I don't know what to tell you. At the end of the day it all comes down to one thing: the man is DEAD. He's not coming back and can no longer "bugger" any little boys. It is now safe for you to let go of your rage for him and chill the hell out before you blow a gasket or something.

I also don't understand how you can equate his music to the demise of the country. And saying that if a male likes his music that means that he has the mindset of an adolescent with a gender identity issue?! Are you really serious about that? That has got to be the dumbest F'ing thing I've heard in a long time.
Birds of a feather flock together. Degeneracy breeds degeneracy.

He was cute the first time or two I saw him in action but his music and manner never appealed to me. After his life went over a cliff into a cesspool I saw him for the danger to youth that he turned out to be. Just because some people don't care that he was a predatorial pedophile doesn't mean I can't dislke him. I never wasted my time hating him, he wasn't worth the time or effort. Now he's gone but his evil lives long after. His victims will suffer for years to come.

Gristle Boy
06-26-09, 04:19 PM
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l153/Myke-JinX/internet_serious.jpg

TxPeach
06-26-09, 04:57 PM
Birds of a feather flock together. Degeneracy breeds degeneracy.

He was cute the first time or two I saw him in action but his music and manner never appealed to me. After his life went over a cliff into a cesspool I saw him for the danger to youth that he turned out to be. Just because some people don't care that he was a predatorial pedophile doesn't mean I can't dislke him. I never wasted my time hating him, he wasn't worth the time or effort. Now he's gone but his evil lives long after. His victims will suffer for years to come.

I have to say, you 2 gentlemen going back and forth are something else. I admire both of your passion for the side of Michael Jackson you support, however I see one minor problem. Mr. Kozloski, Mr. Ga_ect was simply expressing views regarding this tragedy, for all the people involved. I understand that Michael Jackson's contributions to Contemporary Music ALL OVER THE WORLD will never equate to the devotion Mr. McMahon showed to our country. I have an uncle that served in the First Gulf War, my grandfather served in Korea and Vietnam, I have friends that are stationed all over the world, some in Iraq, one is SpecOps. That level of commitment to our Beloved Country can NEVER be topped. NEVER!!!

However, Michael Jackson's contributions to Music is heard all over the world. Michael Jackson's name is known in every country of the world. He may have done things in his life time that NO ONE approves, however he IS and will ALWAYS be one of the greatest music legends of all time. He will never be forgotten. I understand that you have hatred for him because of those tragedies he has brought to a select few children. I feel sorry for those children, and with his death, they fortunately will obtain closure. They will NOT forget, but they will obtain closure.

With all of this said, I applaud both of your for your honestly. But I must agree with GA_ECT, Michael Jackson will never be forgotten. RIP Michael. RIP Mr. McMahan. RIP Ms. Fawcett.

dkozloski
06-26-09, 05:20 PM
I have to say, you 2 gentlemen going back and forth are something else. I admire both of your passion for the side of Michael Jackson you support, however I see one minor problem. Mr. Kozloski, Mr. Ga_ect was simply expressing views regarding this tragedy, for all the people involved. I understand that Michael Jackson's contributions to Contemporary Music ALL OVER THE WORLD will never equate to the devotion Mr. McMahon showed to our country. I have an uncle that served in the First Gulf War, my grandfather served in Korea and Vietnam, I have friends that are stationed all over the world, some in Iraq, one is SpecOps. That level of commitment to our Beloved Country can NEVER be topped. NEVER!!!

However, Michael Jackson's contributions to Music is heard all over the world. Michael Jackson's name is known in every country of the world. He may have done things in his life time that NO ONE approves, however he IS and will ALWAYS be one of the greatest music legends of all time. He will never be forgotten. I understand that you have hatred for him because of those tragedies he has brought to a select few children. I feel sorry for those children, and with his death, they fortunately will obtain closure. They will NOT forget, but they will obtain closure.

With all of this said, I applaud both of your for your honestly. But I must agree with GA_ECT, Michael Jackson will never be forgotten. RIP Michael. RIP Mr. McMahan. RIP Ms. Fawcett.
That's a great theory. On that basis, if Hitler could have sang and played the banjo we could forgive him too.

Hooligan63
06-26-09, 07:19 PM

Wow,you need therapy.

DILLIGAF
06-26-09, 07:26 PM
Just in>still dead,still a freaken weirdo,a very talented creepy weirdo,but still dead.Now I will spend hours haveing to watch every bizarre aspect of his life for weeks,because my wife liked him.

My friggen ears are bleeding,my gawd all day MJ music on every station.Its just not fair,he was too young.Why couldn't he have held on till October.I love baseball

I~LUV~Caddys8792
06-26-09, 07:30 PM
That's a great theory. On that basis, if Hitler could have sang and played the banjo we could forgive him too.

That's a fair assumption until you realize that MJ didn't exterminate millions of Jews and start a world war.

DILLIGAF
06-26-09, 07:36 PM
That's a fair assumption until you realize that MJ didn't exterminate millions of Jews and start a world war.
He might of gotten to that if not for the untimely death:shhh:

dkozloski
06-26-09, 08:20 PM
If you believe his fans, he had a profound effect on the music played by every person on earth. Hitler, Stalin, and Pol Pot working together couldn't produce that much misery.

RightTurn
06-26-09, 08:20 PM

:rofl:

hardrockcamaro@mac.c
06-26-09, 08:26 PM

Indeed.

There is also proof of what one did, and simply hearsay of what another may have done.

Considering the parents dropped the case in return for an undisclosed sum of money I don't believe it. If anything happened to your child you wouldn't take money to keep quiet, you'd want him nailed to the wall. Ergo, in my opinion, it was blackmail which came about due to the situations he naively put himself in.

But of course, we seem to live in a wonderful world of "no smoke without fire". So anyone who was not there but "knows" 100% that he was guilty had better hope no-one ever accuses them of anything as even if they are innocent, we shouldn't be believe them should we? Especially if they're slightly "wierd" in any way and not "normal".

Ranger
06-26-09, 08:37 PM
He's been mummified for years.

dirt_cheap_fleetwood
06-26-09, 08:43 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v314/smole/oh_snap.gif

dkozloski
06-26-09, 08:57 PM
The bizarreness is just starting to get reved up. Wait until the entertainment press really gets rolling. The surface hasn't even been scratched.

C0RSA1R
06-26-09, 09:03 PM
Michael Jackson never made it onto my radar. Don't see any good in his music, his private life was whack, and he looked like a freak for the last ten years or so of his life. Yawn.

And yawn to all the theories of how, why, when he died.

Yawn to all the controversy in the media surrounding his death.

Yawn to all his devoted fans gathering at vigils in his memory.

Never liked him, never liked his songs, thought his dancing looked girly, and wished he had gone to jail for touching little kids. Or worse.

That's my say.

AMGoff
06-26-09, 10:55 PM
"The dumbest F'ing thing... in a long time."

How ironic... You might not believe it, but that's exactly what's printed on his business cards.

Indeed.

There is also proof of what one did, and simply hearsay of what another may have done.

Considering the parents dropped the case in return for an undisclosed sum of money I don't believe it. If anything happened to your child you wouldn't take money to keep quiet, you'd want him nailed to the wall. Ergo, in my opinion, it was blackmail which came about due to the situations he naively put himself in.

But of course, we seem to live in a wonderful world of "no smoke without fire". So anyone who was not there but "knows" 100% that he was guilty had better hope no-one ever accuses them of anything as even if they are innocent, we shouldn't be believe them should we? Especially if they're slightly "wierd" in any way and not "normal".

Bingo :thumbsup:

Thank you for pointing that out... Unfortunately, for some people, it will do nothing but fall on deaf ears - especially those who are so bitterly shortsighted and unbalanced, yet are blessed enough to live "La-La-Land" - where everyone can be completely, 100% certain about absolutely nothing at all. Although at this point, none of it surprises me one bit.

Either way... I'm still not entirely sure how the fact that Ed McMahon served in the military has any bearing on the death of MJ whatsoever, nor how it detracts from any and every accomplishment the man ever achieved in life - outside of one persons warped sense of reality, that is. But hey.. Hitler served his country too, so by some (il)logic, his death must have been more of a loss than MJ's as well... :helpless:

Furthermore... Regardless of any unproven allegations that were made against a person and no matter how "weird" they were, I can't fathom how twisted one has to be in order to relish said person's death. As I said - I was far more sad about Ed's death, mainly because I believe MJ is now in a place where he can finally make peace with his inner-demons.

As others have said, I was never a huge fan... but there were definitely some that I liked - some that rank in my all-time favorites in fact. Also, like BigJim and Mike, I was about 10 when Thriller first premiered on MTV and I remember it like it was yesterday... I must have watched it at least a dozen times that week - it truly was like nothing else there had ever been.

However, despite not being a huge fan of all his stuff... Only a complete and utter fool would deny the fact that the man was a truly gifted artist who undeniably influenced the entire industry and for that he most certainly should be remembered and honored.

Just because it sounded nothing like an Andy Williams album, doesn't mean it can't be appreciated, let alone Metamucil-filled shat upon.

Destroyer
06-26-09, 10:59 PM
Michael Jackson (to those that don't remember him in his heyday) was the perfect package. Great songs AND great showmanship and one hell of a dancer. I wish more black artists modeled themselves after him vs. the garbage that is out there now and pretty much has been ever since. I admit I was a big fan of his in the early 80's and remember how huge of a superstar he really was. The child molestation charges and all that, well, I was never convinced. He was an easy target for accusations like that and every one is your enemy when you have that kind of money. The man had mental issues, no doubt about that but I believe that he was a good, kind hearted human being. I'll miss him. RIP Michael!

hueterm
06-26-09, 11:13 PM
All I know is that Brian May and Roger Taylor need to get their hands on the masters of the Freddie Mercury version of "State of Shock", clean it up, re-record the instrumentals, and release it. As of now, only a bootleg exists:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9_BwMtPeWU

That would kick all manner of ass...

Apparently there are all kinds of MJ demos and unreleased tracks w/other artists that would be a GOLD MINE now that he's gone...

dkozloski
06-26-09, 11:22 PM
His life was a pitiful mess that was not entirely of his own making. The real shame is that he never had a true friend to help him escape all the destructive influences. I considered him to be more spectacle than anything else. The kids liked him. The idea that adults would be be mesmerized by him seemed to me to be as aberrant as middle aged men being absorbed with tinker toys. I was always more interested in the Muppets.

You can learn a lot about a whole generation by observing who they decide to put up on a pedestal and worship.

Rolex
06-27-09, 02:03 AM
In memory of MJ our local Wal Mart stores are running a special. They have little boy's pants half off.

Sevillian273
06-27-09, 02:12 AM
:histeric::histeric::histeric:

ga_etc
06-27-09, 02:40 AM
How ironic... You might not believe it, but that's exactly what's printed on his business cards.

Bingo :thumbsup:

Thank you for pointing that out... Unfortunately, for some people, it will do nothing but fall on deaf ears - especially those who are so bitterly shortsighted and unbalanced, yet are blessed enough to live "La-La-Land" - where everyone can be completely, 100% certain about absolutely nothing at all. Although at this point, none of it surprises me one bit.

Either way... I'm still not entirely sure how the fact that Ed McMahon served in the military has any bearing on the death of MJ whatsoever, nor how it detracts from any and every accomplishment the man ever achieved in life - outside of one persons warped sense of reality, that is. But hey.. Hitler served his country too, so by some (il)logic, his death must have been more of a loss than MJ's as well... :helpless:

Furthermore... Regardless of any unproven allegations that were made against a person and no matter how "weird" they were, I can't fathom how twisted one has to be in order to relish said person's death. As I said - I was far more sad about Ed's death, mainly because I believe MJ is now in a place where he can finally make peace with his inner-demons.

As others have said, I was never a huge fan... but there were definitely some that I liked - some that rank in my all-time favorites in fact. Also, like BigJim and Mike, I was about 10 when Thriller first premiered on MTV and I remember it like it was yesterday... I must have watched it at least a dozen times that week - it truly was like nothing else there had ever been.

However, despite not being a huge fan of all his stuff... Only a complete and utter fool would deny the fact that the man was a truly gifted artist who undeniably influenced the entire industry and for that he most certainly should be remembered and honored.

Just because it sounded nothing like an Andy Williams album, doesn't mean it can't be appreciated, let alone Metamucil-filled shat upon.

Very well said and I agree whole heartedly.

Rolex
06-27-09, 03:19 AM
Indeed.

Considering the parents dropped the case in return for an undisclosed sum of money I don't believe it. If anything happened to your child you wouldn't take money to keep quiet, you'd want him nailed to the wall. Ergo, in my opinion, it was blackmail which came about due to the situations he naively put himself in.........

The scuttle butt was that the "undisclosed sum" was > 10,000,000 dollars. If he wasn't guilty of any misconduct with the child in question, why not hire a team of lawyers to tear the kid and his parents apart? Good lawyers and private dicks could dig up dirt and go on a campaign to discredit the parents as gold diggers in the court of public opinion. Respectfully, I say if old MJ was willing to part with millions of dollars to keep those parents quiet, he's had a guilty conscience.

JMHO, but if I were innocent I would want to draw my accusers out and make a fight to clear my name. Settling for an undisclosed amount leaves people to draw their own conclusions.

ga_etc
06-27-09, 03:33 AM
His life was a pitiful mess that was not entirely of his own making. The real shame is that he never had a true friend to help him escape all the destructive influences. I considered him to be more spectacle than anything else. The kids liked him. The idea that adults would be be mesmerized by him seemed to me to be as aberrant as middle aged men being absorbed with tinker toys. I was always more interested in the Muppets.

You can learn a lot about a whole generation by observing who they decide to put up on a pedestal and worship.

"Birds of a feather flock together. Degeneracy breeds degeneracy.

He was cute the first time or two I saw him in action but his music and manner never appealed to me. After his life went over a cliff into a cesspool I saw him for the danger to youth that he turned out to be. Just because some people don't care that he was a predatorial pedophile doesn't mean I can't dislke him. I never wasted my time hating him, he wasn't worth the time or effort. Now he's gone but his evil lives long after. His victims will suffer for years to come."

"If you believe his fans, he had a profound effect on the music played by every person on earth. Hitler, Stalin, and Pol Pot working together couldn't produce that much misery."

I have a question about the degeneracy breeding degeneracy comment. That sure sounds like it was aimed at me personally, and if so, why? Like I said, I'm not much of a fan of the man personally, but I can see why so many people are. That fact alone makes me a degenerate? I'm sure you came to this conclusion using your always infoulable logic, considering you know nothing about me personally.

You say you never wasted your time hating him because it would be a waste of time and energy. If that is really the case then why have you wasted so much of your time and energy on here spouting off about how much you dislike him? And you even go so far as to say that he produced more misery than three of the most infamous monsters the world has ever known. That's a BIT of a stretch, even for you. He didn't kill countless millions because he was full of rage for no reason, he was accused and acquitted on charges of child molestation. Of course molestation accusations are not something to take lightly, but are no where near as severe as the comparison you made. You, on the other hand, sound like you're the one who is full of rage over nothing. I think it's time you moved somewhere that has a warmer climate so you can actually get out and do something with your life, rather than sit at your computer and dwell over the life of a dead man who did nothing to you personally other than make some music that you don't like.

hardrockcamaro@mac.c
06-27-09, 05:17 AM
The scuttle butt was that the "undisclosed sum" was > 10,000,000 dollars. If he wasn't guilty of any misconduct with the child in question, why not hire a team of lawyers to tear the kid and his parents apart? Good lawyers and private dicks could dig up dirt and go on a campaign to discredit the parents as gold diggers in the court of public opinion. Respectfully, I say if old MJ was willing to part with millions of dollars to keep those parents quiet, he's had a guilty conscience.

JMHO, but if I were innocent I would want to draw my accusers out and make a fight to clear my name. Settling for an undisclosed amount leaves people to draw their own conclusions.

I understand where you're coming from, but if I was him I wouldn't have wanted to go to court over it. Even before the settlement people were screaming for blood. When it comes to kids people go off the deep end and anything becomes justifiable "in the name of the children". A lot of people hated the guy because he was weird to look at and in his behaviour. Because he doesn't conform to society "norms" there's something "wrong" with him. And in that situation people are prepared to believe the worst of him. Given the attitude by the general public and the media towards him re these cases, and bearing in mind that you have a jury of Average Joe's, there is no way I'd want to go to court if I were him. And just because a court room says you're guilty (or innocent) doesn't make it so. Just look at OJ...
Although in both cases I wouldn't say I know either way what happened. I wasn't there. All I have is what the media tell me and that's no way to accurately judge anything. I can only give my gut feeling based on the circumstances as opposed to my opinion of the person. IMHO the media should be barred from naming anyone accused of anything until they are actually convicted. Just an accusation can be enough to ruin someone's life.

TorquedWench
06-27-09, 10:49 AM
As a parent, I would think that if my child were in molested by someone with the power and influence to do it again..no amount of money would make me back down and shut up...I'd want the person convicted and I'd want to make sure that the predator never had another opportunity to do the same with another child. But then again, for that much money..who knows what people would do.
Because MJ was so weird and dysfunctional, I always kind of wanted to believe he was guilty in the last charges...but just couldn't bring myself to believe it. The whole thing was fishy and I kept asking myself why on earth..knowing what the world knows about MJ..would any decent mother offer her son up on a silver platter to him like that mother did.
We live in a country built on the idea of innocent until proven guilty in a court of law..that never happened with him. He was tried and convicted by the media as well as the public long before the battle ever reached a courtroom...which, if he was innocent, is a very tragic thing...but it certainly wouldn't be the first or the last time someone's life was destroyed by accusation. People do seem to love to have someone to hate

creeker
06-27-09, 12:32 PM
In memory of MJ our local Wal Mart stores are running a special. They have little boy's pants half off.

You promised the last "joke" would be the last one.

Ranger
06-27-09, 05:05 PM
:histeric:

Rolex
06-27-09, 05:57 PM
I understand where you're coming from, but if I was him I wouldn't have wanted to go to court over it. Even before the settlement people were screaming for blood. When it comes to kids people go off the deep end and anything becomes justifiable "in the name of the children". A lot of people hated the guy because he was weird to look at and in his behaviour. Because he doesn't conform to society "norms" there's something "wrong" with him. And in that situation people are prepared to believe the worst of him. Given the attitude by the general public and the media towards him re these cases, and bearing in mind that you have a jury of Average Joe's, there is no way I'd want to go to court if I were him. And just because a court room says you're guilty (or innocent) doesn't make it so. Just look at OJ...
Although in both cases I wouldn't say I know either way what happened. I wasn't there. All I have is what the media tell me and that's no way to accurately judge anything. I can only give my gut feeling based on the circumstances as opposed to my opinion of the person. IMHO the media should be barred from naming anyone accused of anything until they are actually convicted. Just an accusation can be enough to ruin someone's life.

You make a good point and have a strong argument. Respect.

......Just an accusation can be enough to ruin someone's life.

My cousin was a victim of this very thing. Quite possible the accusations just pushed the guy further into his reclusiveness.

hueterm
06-27-09, 06:18 PM
Whether he did it or not, he was the biggest possible target EVER. The Neverland amusement park thing, the children's charities, and all the other freakish behavior set him up to be the biggest pedo ever.

I do have a problem w/those people settling. "Bugger my kid, but if you give me $22M, we'll just let the whole thing go." It could have just as easily been -- "If you don't give us $22M, we're going to tell everyone that you buggered my kid..."

Jesda
06-27-09, 07:01 PM
He was a man-child. His childhood abuse and lack of self-esteem, combined with tremendous wealth, meant that he had no limits on what he could do to alleviate his psychological damage. His father made fun of his nose, so he basically removed it. There are known procedures for evening out skin color for people suffering from vitaligo, but theyre typically used on white people who just become evenly white. His perception of himself as a scared child caused him to become unusually close to children as if they were his actual playground friends.

This could mean that he fondled children, taking his affection to a dangerous place.
This could also have mean that his closeness to kids set him up to be taken advantage of. Despite having a team of advisers, he was terribly naive about the real world.

I don't know for sure. What I do know is that I loved his music. He made it something you could see, feel, and experience, not just listen to.

Destroyer
06-28-09, 12:25 AM
He was a man-child. His childhood abuse and lack of self-esteem, combined with tremendous wealth, meant that he had no limits on what he could do to alleviate his psychological damage. His father made fun of his nose, so he basically removed it. There are known procedures for evening out skin color for people suffering from vitaligo, but theyre typically used on white people who just become evenly white. His perception of himself as a scared child caused him to become unusually close to children as if they were his actual playground friends.

This could mean that he fondled children, taking his affection to a dangerous place.
This could also have mean that his closeness to kids set him up to be taken advantage of. Despite having a team of advisers, he was terribly naive about the real world.

I don't know for sure. What I do know is that I loved his music. He made it something you could see, feel, and experience, not just listen to.My feelings exactly. Now I feel like listening to some MJ.:thumbsup:

dkozloski
06-28-09, 02:34 AM
I just read a report that said he had been diagnosed as schizophrenic, among other things. He never had a chance.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
06-28-09, 09:17 AM
His father made fun of his nose, so he basically removed it.

I thought his dad beat him (and his siblings) too. I vaguely remember seeing something about that in that Jackson Family movie they show on VH1 every now and then.

He made it something you could see, feel, and experience, not just listen to.

And that's so different from all that cookie-cutter crap made today. :yup:

What I hate most about when a celebrity dies is that EVERYONE comes out of the woodwork to praise them, no matter what they thought of them the day, week or month before. This is no reflection on your post Jesda, just something that's always bugged me.

Jesda
06-28-09, 10:52 AM
I'm going to be VERY careful when I drop the needle on my Thriller album now. Darn thing is like gold in a recession.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
06-28-09, 11:22 AM
I don't have the original, but I do have Thriller 25(th anniversary) on CD.

77CDV
06-28-09, 10:59 PM
All the incessant MJ coverage on TV reminds me of the old SNL Weekend Updates back in the mid-70s regarding Generalissimo Franciso Franco still being dead.

Ranger
06-28-09, 11:09 PM
I'm sick of it already. ENOUGH!

RightTurn
06-28-09, 11:19 PM
Now, now. You ALL realize that the "conspiracy theory" hasn't been revealed. :rolleyes:

Jesda
06-28-09, 11:37 PM
i'm sick of it already. Enough!

moar!!!!!

RightTurn
06-28-09, 11:41 PM
:food-snacking:

Destroyer
06-28-09, 11:42 PM
What I hate most about when a celebrity dies is that EVERYONE comes out of the woodwork to praise them, no matter what they thought of them the day, I begged for a "Thriller" jacket but settled on a white "Beat It" jacket.

RightTurn
06-28-09, 11:46 PM
Pics?

MauiV
06-28-09, 11:47 PM
We interrupt your regularly scheduled programming to bring you this special report...

Buckwheat has been shot!

http://www.hulu.com/watch/10389/saturday-night-live-buckwheat-buys-the-farm

Rolex
06-28-09, 11:50 PM
......What I hate most about when a celebrity dies is that EVERYONE comes out of the woodwork to praise them, no matter what they thought of them the day, week or month before....

I think this is what bothers me the most. People should pick a team and get on it.

I'm sick of it already. ENOUGH!

:yeah:

Jesda
06-29-09, 10:05 AM
MJ's dad doesn't seem to give a crap, and uses the opportunity to plug a new business venture:
rt2GUNhS1bs

ryannel2003
06-29-09, 10:34 AM
It's obvious he cares about his son so much.

77CDV
06-29-09, 12:38 PM
We interrupt your regularly scheduled programming to bring you this special report...

Buckwheat has been shot!

http://www.hulu.com/watch/10389/saturday-night-live-buckwheat-buys-the-farm

Classic!!:histeric:

thebigjimsho
06-29-09, 12:51 PM
MJ's dad doesn't seem to give a crap, and uses the opportunity to plug a new business venture:
rt2GUNhS1bs
It's easy to see why MJ was so messed up...

RightTurn
06-29-09, 12:51 PM
rt2GUNhS1bs

Wow. Just...wow. What a horse's ass.

DopeStar 156
06-30-09, 01:43 AM
I was on my first day of vacation in Williamsburg, Virginia when I heard someone say it while I was getting food in Busch Gardens. I turned, lifted my big ass sunglasses (just like MJs) and started asking the people who said it. Whipped out my phone and checked the news, sure enough. I bought Number Ones and listened to it for the rest of my trip. I've been a huge fan of his and I'm really sad to see him go. I was thinking the other day how I wished I had the money to go see him on his current tour before hearing about this. My friends and I moonwalked on our hotel balcony to "Bad" and creeped to "Thriller" as a tribute.....

I was born in 1985, my parents listened to a lotta pop and he was very commonly heard in my house. I loved him and his music for pretty much my whole life, I would sing his songs on this little toy mic I had and moonwalk at like 3 years old. He was the reason I wanted to be a rockstar as a kid.

I know a lotta people had it out for him but he had a ****ed up life and I always respected him for the artist he was. A memorial tattoo might be in the works, I might dedicate my right calf to the King of Pop with a 10 inch shot of him holding his hat and moonwalking. My left calf is reserved for Manson.....

Michael Jackson
1958-2009

gdwriter
06-30-09, 01:49 AM
I was actually in Memphis Aug. 16, 1977, the night Elvis died. My family was on our way back to Texas from visiting family in New Hampshire. We had run into brake trouble in the Smokey Mountains, so after getting the car fixed in Asheville, NC, it was straight-through from Asheville to Abilene, an 1,100+ mile marathon. My sister and I kept giving my Dad cans of Coke and telling corny jokes to keep him awake. And as we were driving through Memphis, we heard the news on the radio.

I've only been in Memphis passing through on that trip in '77, plus changing planes on a business trip years ago. But it's kind of odd that one of those times would be the night Elvis died.

Ranger
06-30-09, 11:55 AM
A memorial tattoo might be in the works, I might dedicate my right calf to the King of Pop with a 10 inch shot of him holding his hat and moonwalking. My left calf is reserved for Manson.....

Think long and hard. Then think again. Think 20 or 30 years ahead.

Brett
06-30-09, 12:09 PM
My left calf is reserved for Manson.....

Marilyn or Charles :suspense:

orconn
06-30-09, 12:13 PM
Fashions come and fashions go ......... but tattoos are hell to get taken off. Heed Rangers words!

billc83
06-30-09, 12:40 PM
A tattoo of MJ would probably hold up better than MJ did in 20 to 30 years.

MauiV
06-30-09, 12:40 PM
This just in....

Buckwheat has been shot!!!

RightTurn
06-30-09, 03:22 PM
Marilyn or Charles :suspense:

:lol: Exactly!

The Tony Show
06-30-09, 04:06 PM
It should be fun watching you try to explain to your grandkids why you have a scary looking, anorexic, androgynous freak with different colored eyeballs tattooed on your calf when you're 60.

Think you cost post that vid up for us when it happens? :lol:

dkozloski
06-30-09, 04:55 PM
It might make an interesting lamp shade.

77CDV
07-01-09, 05:49 PM
http://www.redriderleglamps.com/images/products/leg_lamp_standard_45_in_lg.jpg

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-01-09, 09:43 PM
It should be fun watching you try to explain to your grandkids why you have a scary looking, anorexic, androgynous freak with different colored eyeballs tattooed on your calf when you're 60.

Who said anything about David Bowie?

http://www.redriderleglamps.com/images/products/leg_lamp_standard_45_in_lg.jpg

L-O-Freakin-L. :quagmire:

Jesda
07-02-09, 11:03 AM
Who said anything about David Bowie?

LOL!!! First thing I thought of too!