UnderLoK
06-24-09, 02:19 PM
Friend of mine on a Burger King run...

19w-iZuPcEElink edited ~ Rolex

hardrockcamaro@mac.c
06-24-09, 03:36 PM
I'll see your street legal 2000BHP and raise you 2200BHP:

YtxfbxGz1u4link edit ~ Rolex

This guy races at my local strip and wins the championship every year and re really does drive to the supermarket in it and over 100 miles to the strip.

It's completely street legal in the UK (we have an annual strict test called the MOT which it has to pass) although I know US laws vary by state...

He shipped it over to the US for some world championship something or other event to find the fastest street legal car and it won. That was a few years ago it's even faster now... The handy thing is that it's a very small lightweight car.

There's a vid on YouTube of the engine on the engine dyno...

MutedJade
06-24-09, 05:10 PM
Wowsers, good find dude. I wish i had something like that parked in my port.

UnderLoK
06-26-09, 10:42 AM
I'll see your street legal 2000BHP and raise you 2200BHP:

YtxfbxGz1u4link edit ~ Rolex

This guy races at my local strip and wins the championship every year and re really does drive to the supermarket in it and over 100 miles to the strip.

It's completely street legal in the UK (we have an annual strict test called the MOT which it has to pass) although I know US laws vary by state...

He shipped it over to the US for some world championship something or other event to find the fastest street legal car and it won. That was a few years ago it's even faster now... The handy thing is that it's a very small lightweight car.

There's a vid on YouTube of the engine on the engine dyno...

haha nice! The one I posted above (runs sub 7 sec 1/4 mile) isn't street legal, but is fast none the less :shhh:

V-Eight
06-26-09, 01:54 PM
Yeah, I don't see too many street legal cars with parachutes :P

MauiV
06-27-09, 01:31 PM
Yeah, I don't see too many street legal cars with parachutes :P

Here are a couple. Hoosiers on all four corners and a chute is a bad sign when you roll up to a light.

jLoQEjLo7V0&feature=related

If memory serves I think the white one has recently been in the sevens.