Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Blue Devil vs Blue Angel

2K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  Submariner409 
#1 ·
#3 ·
I could have told you who would win. The F18 can climb vertically to 15,000 feet in just over a minute. Lets see as ZR1 do that.

#4 ·
The Superhornet has always been one of my favorite jet RIGHT next to the YF-22 Raptor.

I've always wanted to be a Fight Pilot and will always want to be. Something about breaking the sounds barrier once and sometimes twice over is just such a huge adrenaline rush nothing can replace it in my mind.

Both machines are amazing in their own respects, its good to see that the two men could show proper respect for each other. It seemed genuine and not that fake crap you see on T.V.

#7 ·
The whole deal was a win-win PR video for both sides. Just like when we would take a whole group of families out for a day or two on a submarine, or the aircraft carrier guys would load families in Jacksonville for a 3-day trip to Norfolk. You should see the look on a 6 year old kid's face as he/she "drives" a submarine or sits on the shoulders of a F14 pilot.

#11 ·
Got a link to the Top Gear story? I love watching that would a cool one.

The LS7 story was a good one....

#12 ·
..................guess everyone prefers the climax without the foreplay. Instant gratification.

There are darn few twists you can stir into a F18/Corvette shootout, or even the Veyron (lust...). It ain't Hollywood, kids........it's all in fun.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.