06-22-09, 12:57 AM
after ten weeks finally the double dueces are rollin!!!:bouncy:

jlford30
06-22-09, 01:42 AM
In the famous words of Borat.......

Veddy Nice..... how much....

Rodya234
06-22-09, 02:03 AM
Good lookin! The first time I've seen any 22's look good on a car that didn't have them stock!

dkozloski
06-22-09, 02:26 AM
It looks like ass!

LV_V
06-22-09, 04:04 AM
1" drop up front and 2-2.5" in the back and it will be a perfect stance :)

thebigjimsho
06-22-09, 08:06 AM
My V1 is faster...

stevenash71
06-22-09, 08:21 AM
thanks for the compliment, 6.

readyact
06-22-09, 08:31 AM
Looks nice, any noticeable difference in the handling, shifting and/or ride? Also please list the specs for the wheel/tire combo. Thanks.

Kadonny
06-22-09, 10:30 AM
When the doors getting done?

stevenash71
06-22-09, 10:35 AM
suprisingly not too much of a diffrence in the ride. 9s by 22 in front 10s by22 in back. 245 30 22 and 285 25 22 in the rear

stevenash71
06-22-09, 10:39 AM
My V1 is faster...

gooodiieee for u:bang2::bang2::bang2::bang2::spin::bouncy::bouncy :

stevenash71
06-22-09, 10:53 AM
When the doors getting done?

nah, not my taste, droppin it and some eng. mods!!:bouncy:

chopmeat
06-22-09, 10:55 AM
Geez, I hate that! Sorry...

Razorecko
06-22-09, 11:41 AM
If you're interested in more show than go than it looks good.

rjoffe
06-22-09, 12:19 PM
You can change the oil without lifting it now :)

demorgan59
06-22-09, 12:30 PM
Crockett and Tubbs called - they want their decade back.

allklr
06-22-09, 12:53 PM
Looks better than I thought, I had 22's on my Lexus but it was a pretty big car. I ended up taking them off cause the roads are pretty bad in Chicago, I bent my rims twice.

stevenash71
06-22-09, 01:50 PM
If you're interested in more show than go than it looks good.

nope, rear wheels with the tire is only 8 pound more then stock. fronts are just 6. getting work on the engine done this week. by the end of the week I will be @ 640 hp.:stirpot:

stevenash71
06-22-09, 01:53 PM
You can change the oil without lifting it now :)

fyi. only 3/4 inch taller. gonna drop it real soon:stirpot:

RWFJR
06-22-09, 02:12 PM
One word...SWEET!!!:)

Fubar75207
06-22-09, 02:15 PM
Looks like 22" wheels may be a little to much bling for this crowd. Honestly it didn't look as pimpy as I thought it would when I saw the title. If you like it... that's all that matters.

AmerLux
06-22-09, 03:49 PM
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s144/lijahlloyd/photo2.jpg

What's the matter with you guys? Looks as if i could have come from GM like this. I guess the Holden-Rip-Off G8 style wheels are more to your liking? :rant2:

perfect
06-22-09, 03:50 PM
I like them...would like them even more if they were color matched to the car (the pics made it look that way in the thumbnails...although I'm pretty sure they are chrome).

A lot of people will hate on your for putting 22's on a V but I think that looks good and doesn't overdo it!

1BlinkGone
06-22-09, 04:11 PM
Personally, I really like them. I didn't think I would. IMHO, they are not overkill on this car; that said, the way the fill out the wheel openings I wouldn't drop the car one bit. Ehh- maybe a 1/2- 3/4 " but that's it.

My personal goal would have been to not change the height of the OEM tire size, but that's just me- for performance & recalibration issues.

I really think those wheels look beautiful, and don't pimp-o-rama your car. I'd take that style anyday over the OEM style.

FWIWS- I hate that TALL wheel look on autos that some of these guys do (like putting 26" and up on a car); to me that just looks asinine.

This car looks good.

1BlinkGone
06-22-09, 04:32 PM

What's the matter with you guys? Looks as if i could have come from GM like this. :rant2:

Agreed. To my eyes it looks as though that could have been a wheel upgrade pkg. I might have gone with 20's instead of 22's, as these push the envelope a bit; but it's not my car, and that's really all that matters. Nice wheels.

Kadonny
06-22-09, 05:25 PM
What's the matter with you guys? Looks as if i could have come from GM like this. I guess the Holden-Rip-Off G8 style wheels are more to your liking? :rant2:

Huh? From GM like that?

I'm all for guys customizing their car, after all it is THEIR car. But to say those wheels look like GM could supply them is insane. Way over the top in bling.

Just my opinion.

AmerLux
06-22-09, 06:00 PM
Huh? From GM like that?
... to say those wheels look like GM could supply them is insane. Way over the top in bling.

Your right GM has never outfitted cars from the factory with wheels that are a large diameter or that resemble the OP's in any way.
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s144/lijahlloyd/20.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s144/lijahlloyd/201.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s144/lijahlloyd/202.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s144/lijahlloyd/203.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s144/lijahlloyd/204.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s144/lijahlloyd/205.jpg

Thank god the GM Factory wheels are always simple/subdued and elegant...:22s:

haterinc
06-22-09, 06:41 PM
nice looking ride for sure. the factory rims are ok i guess, but leave a lot to be desired imo. think 21" are ideal on this car, but those look really nice as well. 22" are def cheaper than most 21" options as Golder from Hennessey said his ran over $10k w rubber. i'm always appalled at the amount of old school on here that wants 4,000 of the identical cars running around the country minus the color options lol. not to mention the "collector car" guys that think their Vs will hold value like a supra... not knocking supras by any means... but how many other cars made in recent years have held their values... cars are made to be loved, driven, and traded in on the next love unless you're lucky enough to have a warehouse of a garage to just keep adding to your arsenal. FYI if you're looking for that cherry of a used car... my cars will look brand new... but they were driven like they were stolen lol

Caddyscat
06-22-09, 07:49 PM
I would be quick to sell those. They look like something a NBA player would flaunt on "Cribs".

neuronbob
06-22-09, 10:01 PM
Not my taste on this car, but to each, his own! :thumbsup: I love the stockers, they have just the right look.

stevenash71
06-22-09, 11:03 PM
Crockett and Tubbs called - they want their decade back.

I dont remember their being a Cadi that looked like that in the 80s. You can go ahead and blend in with the rest, I will do something unique. Oh by the way Im in Miami:bling::kick:

stevenash71
06-22-09, 11:09 PM
they are colormatched to the car on the star and the lip

stevenash71
06-22-09, 11:16 PM

thanks you, I like the unique look;)

MReiland
06-22-09, 11:19 PM
I like em also:highfive:

stevenash71
06-22-09, 11:22 PM

thanks you, I like the unique look;)

stevenash71
06-22-09, 11:24 PM

Agreed. To my eyes it looks as though that could have been a wheel upgrade pkg. I might have gone with 20's instead of 22's, as these push the envelope a bit; but it's not my car, and that's really all that matters. Nice wheels.

thanks, I love what you did with the pic. AWSOME:D

stevenash71
06-22-09, 11:26 PM
thank You, love what You did with the pic. will post new pics after I do the suspension!!!

Florian
06-23-09, 12:06 AM
Tony in 3...............2...............1...........

F

thebigjimsho
06-23-09, 12:44 AM
Your right GM has never outfitted cars from the factory with wheels that are a large diameter or that resemble the OP's in any way.
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s144/lijahlloyd/20.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s144/lijahlloyd/201.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s144/lijahlloyd/202.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s144/lijahlloyd/203.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s144/lijahlloyd/204.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s144/lijahlloyd/205.jpg

Thank god the GM Factory wheels are always simple/subdued and elegant...:22s:You, sir, have no clue. Really. The only car that has as radical a sidewall above is the CONCEPT car. every other car doesn't come close to the cartoon character of the OP's crazy rims. None of the above have 25 series tires, and the one that comes close is the ZR1. Sure, the ZR1 has a 30 series tire...but on a 325mm width tread that gives you a 97.5mm sidewall. The OP has 285mm width tread and a 71.25mm sidewall.

None of those cars listed, except the concept, has anything close to rubber bands. Nice try...

tblack
06-23-09, 04:05 AM
I think it looks good. I knew this crowd would hate on it. These are the same people disagreed with my hopes that the CTS-V coupe would be lower than the sedan.

The new CTS is a big car, and the 22's look great on your ride. I look forward to seeing your dopped pics.

aceofblitz
06-23-09, 06:47 AM
They look good, but I'd rather not sacrifice any bit of performance and handling, I drive aggressively.
In another note, I think the 19" wheels we have do seem kinda small, 20's would look perfect though.

Kadonny
06-23-09, 09:21 AM
You, sir, have no clue. Really. The only car that has as radical a sidewall above is the CONCEPT car. every other car doesn't come close to the cartoon character of the OP's crazy rims. None of the above have 25 series tires, and the one that comes close is the ZR1. Sure, the ZR1 has a 30 series tire...but on a 325mm width tread that gives you a 97.5mm sidewall. The OP has 285mm width tread and a 71.25mm sidewall.

None of those cars listed, except the concept, has anything close to rubber bands. Nice try...

:thumbsup: :rockon:

pwned by bigjim, I need not say more.

LUVMY04V
06-23-09, 09:37 AM
I think it looks sweet but if were my car 20's at the biggest with a big drop. (I would probably go with 19's and just slam it like golder's)

Mayimbe1979
06-23-09, 12:02 PM
Congrats, the rims look great man. I think 22s are the perfect size for the CTS and/or CTS-V. Just be careful with potholes and any other road obstructions. I also have 22s and I bent two rims and blew one tire after three short weeks. Hopefully, you will have better luck. Either way, the wheels look sick.

thebigjimsho
06-23-09, 12:13 PM
The perfect size for the V is the ones that give you a good look with the best performance and that don't bend on speed bumps...

rjoffe
06-23-09, 12:32 PM
TBJS, I think you got it backwards, best performance comes first, looks are an optional second

thebigjimsho
06-23-09, 12:52 PM
TBJS, I think you got it backwards, best performance comes first, looks are an optional second
Now, now. No preaching to the choir...

rjoffe
06-23-09, 01:39 PM
Now, now. No preaching to the choir...

:hide:

stevenash71
06-23-09, 02:19 PM

performance is not affected, engine upgrades comin in this week and I will be @ 640 hp. :cloud9:

stevenash71
06-23-09, 02:22 PM

hey when I put the pics up after I drop it you have to do some more of that cool ass shit you did to this pic:D:D

AmerLux
06-23-09, 03:52 PM
hey when I put the pics up after I drop it you have to do some more of that cool ass shit you did to this pic:D:D

You got it. Find some interesting background and post 'em up. I just used the photo edit on picnik.com
:cool2:

ericpd
06-23-09, 11:11 PM
Uh,... you do know that those wheels will slow down your car. Right? Hey,... how many good looking girls you got in your stable? Wife's recovering from an appendectomy. Been a week now and I'm bouncin' off da walls here. Thanks!

stevenash71
06-23-09, 11:21 PM
Uh,... you do know that those wheels will slow down your car. Right? Hey,... how many good looking girls you got in your stable? Wife's recovering from an appendectomy. Been a week now and I'm bouncin' off da walls here. Thanks!

hey, you need to read previous threads. back wheels and tires are are weighing 8 lbs more then stock. Fronts are only 6 pounds more. Besides I have my engine upgrade done this week. I will be at 640 HP by weekend. If I had a stable full of bitches I still wouldnt share them with you.:thepan::cookoo:

2008cts4
06-24-09, 03:06 AM
Looking for some stock cts-v wheels and tires for my cts. Do you still have yours to sell?

atdeneve
06-24-09, 07:17 AM
hey, you need to read previous threads. back wheels and tires are are weighing 8 lbs more then stock. Fronts are only 6 pounds more. Besides I have my engine upgrade done this week. I will be at 640 HP by weekend. If I had a stable full of bitches I still wouldnt share them with you.:thepan::cookoo:

If you don't think 28 lbs of rotating mass (6 lbs per front wheel and 8 lbs per rear wheel) is gonna have an effect on your handling, you're smoking some kind buddha up your bunghole pipe.

Doesn't matter how much horsepower you add, that ain't gonna do shit in terms of that extra weight working against keeping the tire's contact patch in intimate contact with the road.

You can add 30s, for all I care, just don't be delusional about it and then act like the others person's comments are crazy...

stevenash71
06-24-09, 07:48 AM
Looking for some stock cts-v wheels and tires for my cts. Do you still have yours to sell?

im sorry my friend, Im gonna keep them for the track, im sure u could find them on here. I think I saw a thread about that. good luck.:cool2:

stevenash71
06-24-09, 07:56 AM
If you don't think 28 lbs of rotating mass (6 lbs per front wheel and 8 lbs per rear wheel) is gonna have an effect on your handling, you're smoking some kind buddha up your bunghole pipe.

Doesn't matter how much horsepower you add, that ain't gonna do shit in terms of that extra weight working against keeping the tire's contact patch in intimate contact with the road.

You can add 30s, for all I care, just don't be delusional about it and then act like the others person's comments are crazy...

fyi. the diffrence is minimal. I took the car to the track when I first got it and took it again after I put the wheel and the diffrence was .08 diffrence. I think I can sacrifice that less than 1 tenth of a second for the look that I want. Besides im more then making it up with the mods im getting done tommorrow. Let you guys know the diffrence once I get them done.:stirpot::contract

thebigjimsho
06-24-09, 03:17 PM
fyi. the diffrence is minimal. I took the car to the track when I first got it and took it again after I put the wheel and the diffrence was .08 diffrence. I think I can sacrifice that less than 1 tenth of a second for the look that I want. Besides im more then making it up with the mods im getting done tommorrow. Let you guys know the diffrence once I get them done.:stirpot::contract
poast slips!

trukk
06-24-09, 04:04 PM
I would like to officially invoke the "no :22s: in V" rule (brother to the "no lambo doors in V" rule.)

Florian?

-Chris

stevenash71
06-24-09, 10:00 PM
I would like to officially invoke the "no :22s: in V" rule (brother to the "no lambo doors in V" rule.)

Florian?

-Chris

My friend, dont be so affraid to think outside the box and be original. Maybe you like to blend in. :banghead:

thebigjimsho
06-24-09, 10:26 PM
It's like Naf but with vizual modz...

stevenash71
06-24-09, 10:39 PM
:bling::tease::
My friend, dont be so affraid to think outside the box and be original. Maybe you like to blend in. :banghead:

Mayimbe1979
06-24-09, 11:18 PM
Since others insist on reiterating their disapproval I will be redundant as well…the car looks great. This is a big body car that looks best sitting on big body rims. 20’s are doable but require a drop. The minimal gap with the 22’s doesn’t really require anything to complete the look. Also, your new wheels are noticeable yet fairly simple. Come on folks, it’s a 5 spoke design, I don’t see where all the “bling’ references are coming from. I can definitely see how someone mentioned that they look “stock-ish”. Hopefully you can live with the fact that your super fast car is now tenths of a second slower than it was before the new wheels...and that's ignoring the fact that you plan on adding mods to bring it "back up to speed". Either way, the new look is worth the sacrifice in my opinion. Anyway, enjoy your car and sick wheels.

thebigjimsho
06-24-09, 11:57 PM
A wise man once said: "Bling is American rice."

ericpd
06-25-09, 12:28 AM
Since others insist on reiterating their disapproval I will be redundant as well…the car looks great. This is a big body car that looks best sitting on big body rims. 20’s are doable but require a drop. The minimal gap with the 22’s doesn’t really require anything to complete the look. Also, your new wheels are noticeable yet fairly simple. Come on folks, it’s a 5 spoke design, I don’t see where all the “bling’ references are coming from. I can definitely see how someone mentioned that they look “stock-ish”. Hopefully you can live with the fact that your super fast car is now tenths of a second slower than it was before the new wheels...and that's ignoring the fact that you plan on adding mods to bring it "back up to speed". Either way, the new look is worth the sacrifice in my opinion. Anyway, enjoy your car and sick wheels.

I'm sorry man,... but those things have no place on a performance car as well designed and endowed as ours. Period! Maybe on an early model Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme, but not on a brand new Cadillac capable of besting any production car on the planet with four doors. Every time I look at your pics, I get the sense you also got fur glued to your dash board and around the edges of your rear view mirror. What about dice and those wire curb feelers. And OMG, please don't tell your thinking of taping bicycle streamers to the OnStar antenna! Please!

Man you got a great car,... one of the best cars coming out of GM in a long long time. If you do anything to it, do something that enhances it current DNA,.... speed and handling. Don't kill those things by introducing conflicting DNA enhancements. If you just gotta,... then put that beauty in the garage and then go get yourself a Cutlass Supreme or better yet, a '69 El Dorado! Or even worst yet,... a '71 Coupe DeVille!

I'm sorry man, you can rag on me back. I prolly deserve it after all that I just said.

Mayimbe1979
06-25-09, 01:29 AM
I'm sorry man,... but those things have no place on a performance car as well designed and endowed as ours. Period! Maybe on an early model Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme, but not on a brand new Cadillac capable of besting any production car on the planet with four doors. Every time I look at your pics, I get the sense you also got fur glued to your dash board and around the edges of your rear view mirror. What about dice and those wire curb feelers. And OMG, please don't tell your thinking of taping bicycle streamers to the OnStar antenna! Please!

Man you got a great car,... one of the best cars coming out of GM in a long long time. If you do anything to it, do something that enhances it current DNA,.... speed and handling. Don't kill those things by introducing conflicting DNA enhancements. If you just gotta,... then put that beauty in the garage and then go get yourself a Cutlass Supreme or better yet, a '69 El Dorado! Or even worst yet,... a '71 Coupe DeVille!

I'm sorry man, you can rag on me back. I prolly deserve it after all that I just said.

:hmm:

Uhmm…thanks for providing such accurate comparisons between adding wheels that are 3 inches larger than stock with gluing fur to dash boards and rear view mirrors, dice, curb feelers and bicycle streamers. It’s a very effective to make a point.

Anyway, at the end of the day it comes down to personal preference. I personally think that the car looks great but its completely acceptable/expected that others would disagree. What I don’t get as how some people feel so strongly about someone else’s car that they feel the need to be so adamantly critical. Love your own car and stop hating when someone else does something that they feel will make them love their own car more.

Fubar75207
06-25-09, 01:53 AM
:hmm:

Uhmm…thanks for providing such accurate comparisons between adding wheels that are 3 inches larger than stock with gluing fur to dash boards and rear view mirrors, dice, curb feelers and bicycle streamers. It’s a very effective to make a point.

I think it is a fair assessment. It is simply a "look at me" addition (like fur and dice and other unnecessary bs) to what was otherwise a stealth killer.

Anyway, at the end of the day it comes down to personal preference.

With this, I could not agree more.

stevenash71
06-25-09, 08:05 AM
Im laughing my ass off at you guys opinions. Very creative I must say. Im just scratching my head at what part of the country or world you guys that are criticizing are from? Just make sure that with all the power that we have on our hands that you guys out there dont run into a cows ass or maybe loose control and run into a cornfield. Down here in sunny South Beach, Miami we love nice looking original wheels. You see all kinds of high end vehicles being original, Lambos, Ferarri, Bentleys ext. Those cars are 3, 4 hundred thousand cars. Is it wrong that those cars have nice looking ORIGINAL looking custom wheels on their cars? I dont think so. Sorry, not my style to blend in with all the other cars.

stevenash71
06-25-09, 08:13 AM

So if Gm would have came out with an upgraded wheel package you wouldnt be critizing the big wheels then writ? Not a big fan of the honey comb wheels. Gm could have done a better job in designing the wheels. I frefer a five star wheel.:thepan::hide::farting::farting::farting::ab use:

Fubar75207
06-25-09, 09:55 AM
Im laughing my ass off at you guys opinions. Very creative I must say. Im just scratching my head at what part of the country or world you guys that are criticizing are from? Just make sure that with all the power that we have on our hands that you guys out there dont run into a cows ass or maybe loose control and run into a cornfield. Down here in sunny South Beach, Miami we love nice looking original wheels. You see all kinds of high end vehicles being original, Lambos, Ferarri, Bentleys ext. Those cars are 3, 4 hundred thousand cars. Is it wrong that those cars have nice looking ORIGINAL looking custom wheels on their cars? I dont think so. Sorry, not my style to blend in with all the other cars.

If every other expensive car has "original" wheels.... then who trying to be like the crowd?

stevenash71
06-25-09, 10:09 AM
If every other expensive car has "original" wheels.... then who trying to be like the crowd?

I also have one and put wheels on that too. It doesnt matter if you own a oldschool or an exotic its all about being original. Dont be mad because I dont want my vehicles to look like yours if they are side by side:tease::bling::horse:

stevenash71
06-25-09, 10:14 AM
I like them...would like them even more if they were color matched to the car (the pics made it look that way in the thumbnails...although I'm pretty sure they are chrome).

A lot of people will hate on your for putting 22's on a V but I think that looks good and doesn't overdo it!

they are color coded my friend, lips are pearl white and the edges of the star are also. As soon as I drop it I will take better pics and post them. Thanks for the props bud:bouncy:

Fubar75207
06-25-09, 10:38 AM
Unfortunately for you Steven, you posted pictures of a pretty radical wheel on what is a conservative car and I guess you expected most people to like it. I would say you got a pretty representative response. There is a large group of people who think you are a fool with money and as the saying goes... now someone else has a nice chunk of your change. There is a smaller group of people who think you are the cats meow with your choice of wheels and they have thrown accolades your way.

I'm am not sure why you think your opinion about the wheels is any more valid than those who think they look foolish. You will likely spend several days arguing about what is strictly a matter of opinion. Sense you posted it on a public forum, everyone decided to chime in. If you don't want to be criticized next time, just keep it to yourself.

I do not fall into either camp, the wheels don't look as bad as I expected 22" wheels to look but I still would not sport them. I would rather look tame and then surprise people with power and speed. You would rather look expensive and then hope you have enough juice to back it up. In either case, it is your car and I am sure you are pleased with the wheels. c'est la vie

Mayimbe1979
06-25-09, 10:50 AM
[QUOTE=Fubar75207;1920113]I think it is a fair assessment. It is simply a "look at me" addition (like fur and dice and other unnecessary bs) to what was otherwise a stealth killer.

Wait, you mean "fair" as in reasonable? Really? Is that your final answer or would you like to use a life line? Because jumping from wheels that are 3 inches bigger than stock to dice, fur, and streamers is anything but reasonable. That's like assuming that anyone that adds an intake also opted to go for a fiber hood, and has NOS inside the cabin and flames shooting out of the exhaust.

Let's not be so extreme here folks. The man added new rims to his car and, correct me if I'm wrong, it looks like there are no other exterior "unnecessary bs" mods. Let's not let our opinion be so skewed that we end up making asinine comparisons and let's not forget that this "slow" V2 is still faster than an overwhelmingly majority of cars on the road.

stevenash71
06-25-09, 11:30 AM
[QUOTE=Fubar75207;1920113]I think it is a fair assessment. It is simply a "look at me" addition (like fur and dice and other unnecessary bs) to what was otherwise a stealth killer.

Wait, you mean "fair" as in reasonable? Really? Is that your final answer or would you like to use a life line? Because jumping from wheels that are 3 inches bigger than stock to dice, fur, and streamers is anything but reasonable. That's like assuming that anyone that adds an intake also opted to go for a fiber hood, and has NOS inside the cabin and flames shooting out of the exhaust.

Let's not be so extreme here folks. The man added new rims to his car and, correct me if I'm wrong, it looks like there are no other exterior "unnecessary bs" mods. Let's not let our opinion be so skewed that we end up making asinine comparisons and let's not forget that this "slow" V2 is still faster than an overwhelmingly majority of cars on the road.
Now you talkin:tease:

stevenash71
06-25-09, 11:46 AM
Unfortunately for you Steven, you posted pictures of a pretty radical wheel on what is a conservative car and I guess you expected most people to like it. I would say you got a pretty representative response. There is a large group of people who think you are a fool with money and as the saying goes... now someone else has a nice chunk of your change. There is a smaller group of people who think you are the cats meow with your choice of wheels and they have thrown accolades your way.

I'm am not sure why you think your opinion about the wheels is any more valid than those who think they look foolish. You will likely spend several days arguing about what is strictly a matter of opinion. Sense you posted it on a public forum, everyone decided to chime in. If you don't want to be criticized next time, just keep it to yourself.

I do not fall into either camp, the wheels don't look as bad as I expected 22" wheels to look but I still would not sport them. I would rather look tame and then surprise people with power and speed. You would rather look expensive and then hope you have enough juice to back it up. In either case, it is your car and I am sure you are pleased with the wheels. c'est la vie

well said my friend. I am not bothered by anyones comments by any means. Its kind of comical. We are all V owners and we all have a right to express ourselves. Keep the comment coming. I will have new pics and track times once I lower and put in the eng. mods.:cool2:

Fubar75207
06-25-09, 11:52 AM
I believe that there is a difference between adding a modification that enhances the performance versus adding one that simply changes the look of the car. So from the standpoint that the wheels did nothing to improve performance (and likely degrade performance and ride comfort) then yes, that is my "final answer", no I do not need a "life-line" because saying that wheel only change the appearance, much like fur on the dash or streamers or flames painted on the hood is similar and a FAIR comparison. I would say that adding a CAI is similar in nature to adding NOS, changing the exhaust or supercharger pulley. Do you really fail to see the similarities?

Now, I am not saying that a person should not change the appearance of their own car. After all, it is their car. But when you post pictures on a public forum then you are certainly subject to all the ridicule that comes with that.

Fubar75207
06-25-09, 11:53 AM
well said my friend. I am not bothered by anyones comments by any means. Its kind of comical. We are all V owners and we all have a right to express ourselves. Keep the comment coming. I will have new pics and track times once I lower and put in the eng. mods.:cool2:

Noble position. kudos

CadV
06-25-09, 12:41 PM
I think it looks good.

ericpd
06-25-09, 12:52 PM
I think it is a fair assessment. It is simply a "look at me" addition (like fur and dice and other unnecessary bs) to what was otherwise a stealth killer.

Please take note that what you're saying is in direct support to what I and others are saying in here. You are grouping and associating performance based mods with other performance based mods, just as I did when grouping or associating bling and "shouty look at me" mods with other bling and "shouty look at me" mods. So yes,... it is reasonable to assume that someone who adds an CAI might also opt for CF panels. Adding NOS would depend on what kind of performance the pilot is chasing,.... straight line from here to there performance or circuit performance. Little use for NOS at "The Ring". However, as for screwing igniters and injectors in your exhaust pipes so flames will shoot out is firmly behavior more indicative of someone after bling and "shouty look at me" objectives. No question!

Agreed! I think my ridicule is not so much in his selection of rims, but more in his decision as to what car to put them on. It's just a plain Mix-Match, and a clue that he has no idea what he has. He's fortunate enough to have the resources to buy the world's faster production 4 door saloon, then goes out and puts tall rims on it. That just screams that he either bought the wrong car or hasn't read enough on the topic of automotive performance and how to achieve it. Now if he's not chasing automotive performance, then maybe a non-performance automobile would have been a better selection for him. Don't put a pair of Nike's on your feet when your ass is in a Tux!

I think Steve said something about how lacking the original GM rims were. Well to be honest, they are kinda heavy and there are a lot of custom wheels out there much lighter. If I were to choose a set of custom wheels, I'd look for a wider footprint, especially in the rear,... say like something that could comfortably accept a set of 305's instead of the 285's already on our cars. You know,... something that would enhance the design purpose of the car, not detract from it.

But that's me,... and you're right, it's all about personal preference! A preference to either be in conflict with the car's DNA or in concert with the car's DNA. You're also correct in saying it's his car and he can do with it what he wants.

Steve,... you got a great car. Just enjoy it buddy! You doing that is in the end, the only thing that matters! Maybe one morning you'll wake up and look out your window at your car and say stuff similar to what us older guys say when we look at pics of what we were wearing back in the 80's,... stuff like, "What in world was I thinking when I bought those pants", and what was I thinking when I decided to wear them out in public? And what's with the collar on that shirt,... damn?" LOL!

ericpd
06-25-09, 01:00 PM

Good luck on the engine mods. What are you thinking of doing? Plan on following W4M or Hennessey, or something a little different? I hear a lot of good stuff coming out of the W4M camp. Very much interested in see your track times and traps. Again,... Good luck on that and let us know how you make out. Cheers!

ericpd
06-25-09, 01:05 PM
You know what,... I went back to page 1 and took another gander at the wheels. It really doesn't look as bad as it did when I first gazed on the pics. Still, when you get your performance mods completed and you make to the track, maybe you should think about getting a set of 18's fitted with DR's for the rear. I think you'd be surprised by how much this would better your times.

Mayimbe1979
06-25-09, 01:06 PM
I believe that there is a difference between adding a modification that enhances the performance versus adding one that simply changes the look of the car. So from the standpoint that the wheels did nothing to improve performance (and likely degrade performance and ride comfort) then yes, that is my "final answer", no I do not need a "life-line" because saying that wheel only change the appearance, much like fur on the dash or streamers or flames painted on the hood is similar and a FAIR comparison. I would say that adding a CAI is similar in nature to adding NOS, changing the exhaust or supercharger pulley. Do you really fail to see the similarities?

Now, I am not saying that a person should not change the appearance of their own car. After all, it is their car. But when you post pictures on a public forum then you are certainly subject to all the ridicule that comes with that.

Yea, I see the similarities, kinda like assuming that someone that drinks soda also drinks ether since they are both liquids.

When I refered to the fairness of the comapirisons, I meant that they were not nearly close to being on the same level of tastefulness or, to use a less subjective measurement, the same extreme level of modifications. I didn't realize you were grouping them into the same overbroad category.

Fubar75207
06-25-09, 01:11 PM
It was a reaching statement, no doubt, but fair none the less. I am sorry you feel forced to dig your heals in on that one. It is a minor issue so let's just agree to disagree.

inurok
06-25-09, 01:16 PM
Looks great..

stevenash71
06-25-09, 01:18 PM
Good luck on the engine mods. What are you thinking of doing? Plan on following W4M or Hennessey, or something a little different? I hear a lot of good stuff coming out of the W4M camp. Very much interested in see your track times and traps. Again,... Good luck on that and let us know how you make out. Cheers!
Im going with Lingenfelter. My brother has always owned Corvettes and he has always used them. They have a few good kits for our Vs. Let you know how it turns out.:thumbsup:

AmerLux
06-25-09, 01:48 PM
Anonymous characters making it unnecessarily personal.

This man has been called a "fool, his simple 5-spoke wheels are "radical" you've diagnosed him as having some sort of "vanity look at me complex".
Stereo types that walk the fine line of racism have been thrown his way.
(who were you people comparing him to with the Curb feelers/Fur on the dash comments?)

I've been a part of this forum for a couple of years now and I’ve seen this too many times before. Slings and arrows of latent bigotry.

You judgmental, close minded, holier than thou, extremists’ come down hard and fast on people who don't share you exact view point. It’s a car. Save your outrage, personal attacks and Far Right lectures, for those unfortunate souls you encounter in the "Real World" where its far more difficult to lambaste a person who can look you in the eye.
Faceless internet cowards.

stevenash71
06-25-09, 01:51 PM
Please take note that what you're saying is in direct support to what I and others are saying in here. You are grouping and associating performance based mods with other performance based mods, just as I did when grouping or associating bling and "shouty look at me" mods with other bling and "shouty look at me" mods. So yes,... it is reasonable to assume that someone who adds an CAI might also opt for CF panels. Adding NOS would depend on what kind of performance the pilot is chasing,.... straight line from here to there performance or circuit performance. Little use for NOS at "The Ring". However, as for screwing igniters and injectors in your exhaust pipes so flames will shoot out is firmly behavior more indicative of someone after bling and "shouty look at me" objectives. No question!

Agreed! I think my ridicule is not so much in his selection of rims, but more in his decision as to what car to put them on. It's just a plain Mix-Match, and a clue that he has no idea what he has. He's fortunate enough to have the resources to buy the world's faster production 4 door saloon, then goes out and puts tall rims on it. That just screams that he either bought the wrong car or hasn't read enough on the topic of automotive performance and how to achieve it. Now if he's not chasing automotive performance, then maybe a non-performance automobile would have been a better selection for him. Don't put a pair of Nike's on your feet when your ass is in a Tux!

I think Steve said something about how lacking the original GM rims were. Well to be honest, they are kinda heavy and there are a lot of custom wheels out there much lighter. If I were to choose a set of custom wheels, I'd look for a wider footprint, especially in the rear,... say like something that could comfortably accept a set of 305's instead of the 285's already on our cars. You know,... something that would enhance the design purpose of the car, not detract from it.

But that's me,... and you're right, it's all about personal preference! A preference to either be in conflict with the car's DNA or in concert with the car's DNA. You're also correct in saying it's his car and he can do with it what he wants.

Steve,... you got a great car. Just enjoy it buddy! You doing that is in the end, the only thing that matters! Maybe one morning you'll wake up and look out your window at your car and say stuff similar to what us older guys say when we look at pics of what we were wearing back in the 80's,... stuff like, "What in world was I thinking when I bought those pants", and what was I thinking when I decided to wear them out in public? And what's with the collar on that shirt,... damn?" LOL!
so no fur on the dash or fuzzzy dice? damn.. oh I have an idea, what about NEONS under the car. What do you guys think of that? What about some crushed velvet curtain for the windows instead of tints. What about a cool chrome chain linked steering wheel huh huh?:farting::violin::woohoo::dflip:

stevenash71
06-25-09, 02:02 PM

This man has been called a "fool, his simple 5-spoke wheels are "radical" you've diagnosed him as having some sort of "vanity look at me complex".
(who were you people comparing him to with the Curb feelers/Fur on the dash comments?)

I've been a part of this forum for a couple of years now and I’ve seen this too many times before. Slings and arrows of latent bigotry.

You judgmental, close minded, holier than thou, extremists’ come down hard and fast on people who don't share you exact view point. It’s a car. Save your outrage, personal attacks and Far Right lectures, for those unfortunate souls you encounter in the "Real World" where its far more difficult to lambaste a person who can look you in the eye.
You tell em man!!! Dont worry my friend im not offended. Its actually pretty funny. Thanks for the support. You know what they say, " your not leaving an impression unless their talking about you" write?:cloud9:

CIWS
06-25-09, 02:09 PM

I'd tell him or you the same thing to your face as I will post here. I would not put such wheels on my car, they are not to my taste. However if he is pleased with them then that's what matters because he's the one buying them, making the car payments, and dealing with any comments good or bad.

If you post pics on the internet of your car, boat, or woman and ask for comments one should expect good and bad because guess what opinions vary.

stevenash71
06-25-09, 02:17 PM
I'd tell him or you the same thing to your face as I will post here. I would not put such wheels on my car, they are not to my taste. However if he is pleased with them then that's what matters because he's the one buying them, making the car payments, and dealing with any comments good or bad.

If you post pics on the internet of your car, boat, or woman and ask for comments one should expect good and bad because guess what opinions vary.

write on man:thumbsup:

concorso
06-25-09, 02:19 PM
They look great in the back, tho I think they look a little big up front. I wouldnt want the extra weight tho. Personally Id get a set of lightweight 20's. Whats the overall weight now, front and rear? Im not familiar with the oem 19" weights. Any thoughts on color coding the chrome bits, or the grey plastic? White Diamond with black interior was going to be my choice, but Im ordering a vette now instead.

stevenash71
06-25-09, 02:28 PM
They look great in the back, tho I think they look a little big up front. I wouldnt want the extra weight tho. Personally Id get a set of lightweight 20's. Whats the overall weight now, front and rear? Im not familiar with the oem 19" weights. Any thoughts on color coding the chrome bits, or the grey plastic? White Diamond with black interior was going to be my choice, but Im ordering a vette now instead.

You can have the plastic painted, I painted the front bottom strip on the spoiler same as car and also the back black plastic between the exhaust same as car. My interior is two tone, black and light brown. Back tires and wheels stock weigh 83 lbs. these custom wheels rears weigh 91 lbs. Front stocks tires and rim weigh 75lbs and my custom weigh 81 lbs. Let me know if you need any other info. Congrats on the Vette!!:thumbsup:

Kadonny
06-25-09, 02:30 PM

Lighten up Francis. Racism? Please. It's just a reference to yesteryears silly trendy looks. My god. This is what's wrong with today's society.

If you post pictures of your car, be prepared to receive criticism and/or compliments. No need for internet thugs.

stevenash71
06-25-09, 02:34 PM
Lighten up Francis. Racism? Please. It's just a reference to yesteryears silly trendy looks. My god.

I dont remmember there being trends like these in yesteryears, jeeze how old are you pops? :cake::bunchies:

stevenash71
06-25-09, 02:39 PM
Lighten up Francis. Racism? Please. It's just a reference to yesteryears silly trendy looks. My god. This is what's wrong with today's society.

If you post pictures of your car, be prepared to receive criticism and/or compliments. No need for internet thugs.

Francis is write, if I were sensitive my feelings would be hurt. :bs:

stevenash71
06-25-09, 02:53 PM
I dont remmember there being trends like these in yesteryears, jeeze how old are you pops? :cake::bunchies:

thats it, im gonna sell my 22s and get 15s. Now what?:urb:

ericpd
06-25-09, 03:00 PM
Hey Steve,... how come you keep using 'write' for 'right'? They are not interchangeable! First couple times, I just chalked it up as a typo,... hell we all make them and generally no one even gives those a second thought. But there's a clear pattern here indicating the difference between the two hasn't caught up to you yet. No bother,... we all keep learning stuff 'til the day we die.

ericpd
06-25-09, 03:05 PM
thats it, im gonna sell my 22s and get 15s. Now what?:urb:

Nah,... that wouldn't make sense either. Sell them and get a pair of 19's with less weight and a wider footprint,... say like a 305. They're out there! But stick with the 5 spoke theme,... that's lookin' better and better every time I look at your pics.

stevenash71
06-25-09, 03:05 PM
Hey Steve,... how come you keep using 'write' for 'right'? They are not interchangeable! First couple times, I just chalked it up as a typo,... hell we all make them and generally no one even gives those a second thought. But there's a clear pattern here indicating the difference between the two hasn't caught up to you. No bother,... we all keep learning 'til the day we die.

write, ahh I mean right. :banghead:

AmerLux
06-25-09, 03:09 PM
:wtf:Loons, a forum full of loons. Me included.

stevenash71
06-25-09, 03:14 PM
write, ahh I mean right. :banghead:

hey Eric, I just realize why you cant get nice wheels even if you wanted. You live in Baltimore. You know what that salt in the snow does to those nice looking wheels.:yup: You can opt for the chains on your wheels. Is that a GM option? It sucks that you can only push your V hard only in the summer. Maybe you can do like the birds and fly, uh, I mean drive south for the winter and I can show you around Miami. Dont forget your sunglasses, all that bling bling might blind you.:welcome:

stevenash71
06-25-09, 03:19 PM
Nah,... that wouldn't make sense either. Sell them and get a pair of 19's with less weight and a wider footprint,... say like a 305. They're out there! But stick with the 5 spoke theme,... that's lookin' better and better every time I look at your pics.

nah 305s would stick outside the fender. :ack:

ericpd
06-25-09, 03:20 PM
:wtf:Loons, a forum full of loons. Me included.

You're right! That whole thing about racism was way over the top and well out in left field. Only a racist would make such a conclusion based what had been said,... drawing off his own stereotypes and life experiences. Pimping and country wasn't invented by minorities you know. Even today, minorities still don't dominate those worlds, the less educated amongst us just feel good thinking they do.

stevenash71
06-25-09, 03:25 PM
You're right! That whole thing about racism was way over the top and well out in left field. Only a racist would make such a conclusion based what had been said,... drawing off his own stereotypes and life experiences. Pimping and country wasn't invented by minorities you know. Even today, minorities still don't dominate those worlds, the less educated amongst us just feel good thinking they do.
Let em have it Francis. Now guys lets stick to criticizing my V, thats much more fun.:2thumbs: Hey is it Friday yet?:cheers:

ericpd
06-25-09, 03:27 PM
nah 305s would stick outside the fender. :ack:'s

Nope,... you're wrong. They tuck quiet nicely. Somewhere on here is a pic of a V with 305's on the rear. Now I'm not sure if any adjustments to offset were made. I believe the blacks on the Thunder Gray Hennessey 700V are fitted with 305's,... don't take that to the bank, but I'm thinking I read that some months back.

stevenash71
06-25-09, 03:32 PM
's

Nope,... you're wrong. They tuck quiet nicely. Somewhere on here is a pic of a V with 305's on the rear. Now I'm not sure if any adjustments to offset were made. I believe the blacks on the Thunder Gray Hennessey 700V are fitted with 305's,... don't take that to the bank, but I'm thinking I read that some months back.

gotta check that, I doubt it though. I have tens in the back. I dont think you could fit a 305 on a 10 inch rim. When im done with the suspension I will take new pic so you can see how flush the backs tires are to the fender.

AmerLux
06-25-09, 04:04 PM
That whole thing about racism was way over the top and well out in left field. Only a racist would make such a conclusion based what had been said,... drawing off his own stereotypes and life experiences. Pimping and country wasn't invented by minorities you know. Even today, minorities still don't dominate those worlds, the less educated amongst us just feel good thinking they do.

I lumped myself in to the loon pile for believeing even for a second that a logical voice could be heard over all this bloviating. I've got nothing for those who dialute themselves, all this casual fanaticism that goes unchecked in these threads.

Those who toss generalities like those around may believe that its incidental and they were refering to the practice not the people. B.S. Its universaly understood by even the most simple among us that ....

Im done. You can't reason with the unreasonable.

Fubar75207
06-25-09, 04:36 PM
As side note, I do like the painted lower lip. Doesn't get a lot of rock chips tho?

The Tony Show
06-25-09, 04:54 PM
What the hell is going on in this thread? :mad:

Everyone here is just voicing their opinion on the wheels, good or bad. There's some debate about the wheels, but it's all been friendly until this post. The only person I see doing any name calling is you, AmerLux.

Quit trying to start fights where there aren't any.

ericpd
06-25-09, 04:59 PM
gotta check that, I doubt it though. I have tens in the back. I dont think you could fit a 305 on a 10 inch rim. When im done with the suspension I will take new pic so you can see how flush the backs tires are to the fender.

Yeah,... 10's may be a little thin for 305's. The ZR1 sports 335's in the rear and those wheels are 12's. But a pair of nice lightweight 19x11 wheels for the rear would welcome 305's with arms open. But like I said before, I'm really startin' to like the 5 spoke thing you have introduced me to. I'd stick with that theme.

You gotta understand something Steve. I don't think anyone was taking issue with your taste in style,... just your selection in size. Twenty-two inch wheels simply puts a damper on what our cars were designed to do,... and that is to scoot and to scoot with feet firmly planted!

stevenash71
06-25-09, 05:00 PM
As side note, I do like the painted lower lip. Doesn't get a lot of rock chips tho?

not at all

stevenash71
06-25-09, 05:02 PM
not at all

SoJersey05V
06-25-09, 05:02 PM

Everyone here is just voicing their opinion on the wheels, good or bad. There's some debate about the wheels, but it's all been friendly until this post. The only person I see doing any name calling is you, AmerLux.

:yeah:

as for the white v it looks great... wheels... also as borat says "not so much"

ericpd
06-25-09, 05:08 PM
I love the tag this thread has been anointed with! LOL!

stevenash71
06-25-09, 05:08 PM
Yeah,... 10's may be a little thin for 305's. The ZR1 sports 335's in the rear and those wheels are 12's. But a pair of nice lightweight 19x11 wheels for the rear would welcome 305's with arms open. But like I said before, I'm really startin' to like the 5 spoke thing you have introduced me to. I'd stick with that theme.

You gotta understand something Steve. I don't think anyone was taking issue with your taste in style,... just your selection in size. Twenty-two inch wheels simply puts the brakes on what our cars were designed to do,... to scoot and to scoot with feet firmly planted!

im not offended, thats my personal choice. Like I said before, going back on the track soon and I will let you know what the new time is in the 1/4. As for the five star, I feel its a great look simply because of the beautiful big brakes we have!!!:2thumbs:

stevenash71
06-25-09, 05:14 PM

Its all good, Im getting crushed overhere "The Tony Show" throw me a life line. What do you think Tony?:alchi:

stevenash71
06-25-09, 05:17 PM

nope, and the back looks great too. Just makes the car flow better with the same color. That black plastic look was not doing it for me. Kinda cheap looking.

The Tony Show
06-25-09, 05:23 PM
Its all good, Im getting crushed overhere "The Tony Show" throw me a life line. What do you think Tony?:alchi:

I'm not a fan of big wheels on sports cars AT ALL, but I've seen a lot worse. I doubt you could find a set of 22's that looks better on the V than those do.

stevenash71
06-25-09, 05:28 PM
I would be quick to sell those. They look like something a NBA player would flaunt on "Cribs".

I am an NBA player and I will be on Cribs as soon as I am done. Stay tuned!!!

LUVMY04V
06-25-09, 05:52 PM
Wait are u really steve nash? Looks like something a Kanuck would do ;)

JK if u are really him You are Freaking hilarious and awesome.

You and Baron Davis cracked me up In those videos LOL (if this is you)

ericpd
06-25-09, 05:55 PM

So let me get this straight,... you are THE Steve Nash, not just A Steve Nash? Well what do you know. Welcome Steve!

LUVMY04V
06-25-09, 05:58 PM
Also if this really is you should "Crossover" your way to best buy and get a new camera :alchi: LOL This pic quality is not cutting it :p
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=800&pictureid=4123

edited this one for ya
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f321/brentman2006/user92065_pic4123_1245637629.jpg

P.S. do you miss shaq yet??

ericpd
06-25-09, 06:36 PM
hey Eric, I just realize why you cant get nice wheels even if you wanted. You live in Baltimore. You know what that salt in the snow does to those nice looking wheels.:yup: You can opt for the chains on your wheels. Is that a GM option? It sucks that you can only push your V hard only in the summer. Maybe you can do like the birds and fly, uh, I mean drive south for the winter and I can show you around Miami. Dont forget your sunglasses, all that bling bling might blind you.:welcome:

You're right about that Steve. Having to maintain summer and winter wheels/tires can be a serious pain and expense, I did that with my C32 AMG. The first year I bought a set of taller tires to put on the stock 17" wheels. Then at the beginning of the 3rd summer, I bought a set of stock C55 18" wheels which then meant I had to two different tire sizes,... $$$$$$$. As far as chains, well I never had the AMG out in the snow and salt,... like you say, that stuff can be fatal to a nice car like the AMG.

Tell you what,... if you are THE Steve Nash, I would honored to hang out with you for a day, and I ain't ashamed to say it. I'd head for the bottom part of Route 1 in a heart beat.

1BlinkGone
06-25-09, 07:00 PM
I really like that wheel style on the V. As the week has progressed, it's grown on me even more. I'm not sure I'd do the painted lip, but if you are in MD, that may go a ways to protect them.

The 22's for me personally are a bit too tall for my taste. Just a tad. Still looks good though. I'm really intrigued about the banter regarding stuffing 305's in those read wheelwells... YEAH!!

Myself being in CA, weather wear is not an issue for wheels. I'd jump on a set of those in 20" and not paint them, and opt for the wider (305) rears if they'd fit with no problems.

Thanks again for posting your pics. Stuff like this is always a catalyst for more cool ideas.

stevenash71
06-25-09, 10:17 PM
I really like that wheel style on the V. As the week has progressed, it's grown on me even more. I'm not sure I'd do the painted lip, but if you are in MD, that may go a ways to protect them.

The 22's for me personally are a bit too tall for my taste. Just a tad. Still looks good though. I'm really intrigued about the banter regarding stuffing 305's in those read wheelwells... YEAH!!

Myself being in CA, weather wear is not an issue for wheels. I'd jump on a set of those in 20" and not paint them, and opt for the wider (305) rears if they'd fit with no problems.

Thanks again for posting your pics. Stuff like this is always a catalyst for more cool ideas.
I dont think that would look right unless you like your rim and tire sticking out over the fender. Mines are right there perfectly flush to the fender. :eye:

The Tony Show
06-26-09, 12:34 AM
Check out everyone changing their tone now that they think stevenash71 is a celebrity. You gotta love the integrity and commitment to an opinion.

:lol: :rofl:

Florian
06-26-09, 12:59 AM
You aint Steve Nash....DAMHIK.

The rules:

Do not impersonate other individuals or falsely represent yourself.

Why dont you take a little break.

F

SkullV
06-26-09, 01:05 AM
You aint Steve Nash....DAMHIK.

The rules:

Do not impersonate other individuals or falsely represent yourself.

Why dont you take a little break.

F

Wait..how do you know he's not really Steve Nash?

Florian
06-26-09, 01:06 AM
Wait..how do you know he's not really Steve Nash?

Thats for us Mods to know.

If anyone can prove that it is indeed Steve Nash of the Suns, then I'm all ears. PM me.

Locked.

F