: trying to find this part help

64-04
06-17-09, 01:13 PM
new to this forum but not car's

I got a 96 fleetwood and I am trying to find a place that sell's replacement reverse housing some of the mounting hole's for mine are hosed up so I just wannt replace with new one's none on ebay and I really don't know where to look I live in hawaii so getting out of a wrecking yard is out of the ? any help would be great thank's in advance

thefleetwoodguy
06-17-09, 02:22 PM
Howzit braugh
I sell parts for 93-96 fleetwoods, and Im from lahaina Maui too!
I am in the north east , but returning to Maui soon
anyway what do you need exactly??
pics would help or more description
I like to help ohana so let me know and Ill try to get you what it is you need
Mahalo's Jim

64-04
06-17-09, 08:28 PM
the assembly one of mine has broken housing so it won't bolt back in hit me on here with pic's if you got um and the price 96818 is the zip shoot's man for the help

thefleetwoodguy
06-19-09, 12:48 PM
the assembly one of mine has broken housing so it won't bolt back in hit me on here with pic's if you got um and the price 96818 is the zip shoot's man for the help

Im not sure I know what exactly your looking for
can you describe what you need in more detail,
I should have it, Thanks Jim

64-04
06-20-09, 03:35 PM
the lamp housing left and right I just wanna replace mine I still have good wiring and all that but I just wanna replace the whole reverse light assyembly

thefleetwoodguy
06-21-09, 09:47 AM
the lamp housing left and right I just wanna replace mine I still have good wiring and all that but I just wanna replace the whole reverse light assyembly
I have a couple of them will package and get a shipping price I assume priority mail, since I know how long parcel post takes,
will let you know monday eve...JIM

N0DIH
06-22-09, 09:22 AM
yup, backup lights are almost always snapped off when any rear pressure is applied, even when old washing the car can snap them off.

I rebuilt mine with JBweld like stuff and some small angle brackets. It is holding, but it took some effort to make it work.

64-04
06-22-09, 09:10 PM
could you hool me up on some pic's lilsugarae4@yahoo.com or here thanks'