: Lo' All

wildoaf
06-28-03, 04:33 PM
Just linked in from a search engine. What a place.
Lot's of help and many good suggestions. I've got a 92 Deville that I think I'll never trade in. Its starting to show it's age though. Anyone else got one?

Oafster

Katshot
06-28-03, 06:14 PM
Welcome aboard. No FWD for me, I'm a Fleetwood man myself. Glad you like the site, you just added to the reason why it's so good. We've got a lot of good people here that all share the love of a great car.

Allante North *
06-28-03, 07:32 PM
Welcome wildoaf!

Glad you found us, now go tell all your friends with Caddys. :banana:

BeelzeBob
06-28-03, 08:42 PM
Welcome aboard, Wildoaf! Thank you for signing up! I'm glad you found us.. We're turning this site into the best place online to talk about Cadillacs - one new member at a time...

I'm looking for a DeVille myself.. I love 'em.. I'm crossing my fingers for a nice Concourse, though. :D

JerseyGirl
06-28-03, 11:02 PM
Welcome Wildoaf...my son has a '91 DeVille..loves the thing! I am partial to the Eldo's myself...

elwesso
06-28-03, 11:26 PM
Welcome to our gentle, soft spoken, quiant little group of cadillac people...... I am not a FWD person either! But to each their own, and its all cadillac anyway, so its auto-good!!!!

Wildoaf, I hope the name doesnt imply anythig ;) :histeric:

Ralph
06-29-03, 12:21 AM
FWD for me and Lovin' it, especially the attention at the pumps! :cheers: Oh yeah, welcome.

SoundAdvantage
06-29-03, 12:24 AM
*W*E*L*C*O*M*E*
To
Our
HangOut
:cheers: :rolling: :rose: :spin: :spin: :cheers: