: Cadillac/Golf Scores

johnny133
07-17-04, 12:10 PM
My golf game has improved since I bought a Cadillac. Has anyone else had this experience? I am beginning to think this is the biggest secret to the game. No wonder they let the players have free use of Cadillacs at The Masters!

Stoneage_Caddy
07-17-04, 02:38 PM
Ive gad my caddy for a year , i like to play golf but im still no good .

Im happy just hitting the ball as hard as i can, dont really care about getting it in the hole . I play all 18 holes with only one club , a 9 iron .....

The only "Birdie" i get is the occasional unlucky low flying Pigeon , or a even more unlucky thunderbird owner

LacSeville
07-17-04, 03:30 PM
:histeric: hilarious! Stoney, that's what my game consists of too, just whack that joker real hard like... the 9 iron also doubles as a walking cane too. after a long hard day of golf, for some reason it's hard to walk on your own power outta the course... :drinker

Stoneage_Caddy
07-17-04, 07:28 PM
its damn hard , people never question why my bags so heavy even tho there no clubs in it and why i had a "designated driver" to go golfing ...oh well

elwesso
07-17-04, 07:58 PM
My last 5 scores have been: 82, 74, 82, 74, 75

Gotta love that consistency... Dont have a caddy but I play golf daily

CoupeDevilleRob
07-18-04, 03:35 PM
I drive a Cadillac and I suck at golf. Interesting theory though, I could just be an exception.

daacon
07-19-04, 07:24 AM
My last 5 scores have been: 82, 74, 82, 74, 75

Gotta love that consistency... Dont have a caddy but I play golf daily

I have the same total !! Expect for me it was 4 rounds over many many days :crying2: I never get to play as much golf as a would like - too much Softball and man those are different swings which do nothing for each other (don"t try and hit the golf ball opposite field , although I do from time to time).

Have not noticed an improvement since Caddy ownership - albiet I get her back on Monday so maybe then :rolleyes:

Elvis
07-19-04, 11:04 AM
I shot a 73 last week.

The heat was getting to me, so I didn't play holes 8,9,10, and 13.