: Wild Wednesdays in Cowtown!

55cadillacking
06-10-09, 11:31 PM
I thought I would start a new thread dedicated to conversation surrounding the Wild Wednesday Show 'n Shine at Deerfoot Mall in Calgary.

Here's the flyer:

Two of us made the drive there tonight and I think it was a pretty cool show. Just a bunch of car enthusiasts hanging out and talking cars. A good mix of rides. Mostly domestic classics. The highlight for me was the '09 Camaro SS. There was a sweet '04 CTS-V there with a really neato Kleenex box in the back window :yup:

Anyone interested it turning up next week, let's meet at the Petro Can just West of the mall (across Deerfoot Trail) at 7:00.

bigbadboss101
06-12-09, 10:08 PM
I planned to be there next Wednesday but now I remember I have the Coldplay concert to go to. Will try for the Wednesday after.

55cadillacking
06-12-09, 11:50 PM
Crap, just remembered I have a work engagement on Wed evening. Gives us more time to sharpen them up for the Wed after (and spread the word!)

bigbadboss101
06-14-09, 07:22 PM
Some guy ordered a Camaro 2010 and want to sell it. MSRP.

http://forum.calgarypuck.com/showthread.php?t=75274

55cadillacking
07-27-09, 01:46 AM
Anyone interested in heading to Deerfoot Mall for this Wednesday evening?

bigbadboss101
08-12-09, 06:04 PM
Is it still happening?

Albertan
08-13-09, 12:07 AM
Big bad
I happened to drive past the Deerfoot mall this afternoon around 3:30. There were 3 cars already there! People had lawn chairs and looked like they were there for the duration. I went down sometime in July, no one had a V there. I left mine in the civilian parking lot. My "favorite" car was a Silver PT cruiser with a front body kit that made it look like a cow catcher on a locomotive but wait, there's more it also had Lambo doors! I didn't dare stare at it too long. Well to each his/own. I'm just glad it isn't mine.

4DoorGTZ
08-13-09, 05:07 AM
Is it still happening?

Would be a good place to park your car for a few hours with the for sale sign.

bigbadboss101
08-13-09, 12:31 PM
I was there on Wednesday and took some pictures. Lot of Mustangs, some Vettes, and some imports. No Caddys. Lot of nice vintage cars which I don't really know much about.

I did park and put a sign (info sheet) on my window. Hmm I like the car but I drive it in the winter too and it's a bit tricky. My other car is in Fort Mac (98 Outback). Looking at a 04 Audi S4 and a near new Subaru WRX. The two actually are both around $32g. The WRX's interior isn't so exciting. The Audi is nice, but it's a $30g car with almost 50000km. Do want AWD, for some reasons.

Had trade offers for my CTS-V. 2001 Prelude, 1997 Mitsu 3000GT VR4, and a Trailblazer SS.