: Oral Surgery today!!!!

DopeStar 156
07-17-04, 12:43 AM
My god! I had my wosdome teeth hacked out of my face today and boy did I have fun! I got Nitrus, anestesia, and perscription narcotics! LOL! I don't remember much but at first I was playing around with the heart monitor making it go real fast and real slow, then after my surgery the doc asked me how I was and I poked his nose and went "Weeerp!" LOL! Then I gave an acceptance speech thanking the wonderful staff as the nurses carried me out. The doc said no driving so I forked over my $36 gold Fleetwood keys to my dad and told "Jeeves" to take me home. I was high as a kite! I also made a dental floss necklace out of one of the 4 teeth they let me keep! LOL! Yeah....:drinker

Vesicant
07-17-04, 01:24 AM
LMAO!!!! :excited:

caddyshack24
07-17-04, 01:36 AM
lmfao dude.. i need to get my chompers fixed.. waiting til aug. 7th til my apooinment. ima keep an eye out for jeeves http://cadillacforums.com/forums/images/smilies/smile.gifhttp://cadillacforums.com/forums/images/smilies/drinker.gif

Msilva954
07-17-04, 08:20 AM
I hope to never have those pulled.

tru504187211
07-17-04, 11:11 AM
Sounds like me last night and that bottle of Hypnotic.

LacSeville
07-17-04, 11:30 AM
hypno....good times....

LMAO man! that is freakin hilarious! i bet you still have some cool pain killers in your posession too!

BeelzeBob
07-17-04, 12:37 PM
Wow. That sounded fun. Werrrp! I hope I have that much fun when I get the surgery my foot is requiring - with bone grafting...

c5 rv
07-17-04, 08:18 PM
I hope the rest of your recovery is as enjoyable as your first day.

DopeStar 156
07-17-04, 08:49 PM
Oh I'm fine now.

Caddy Man
07-18-04, 12:33 AM
My god! I had my wosdome teeth hacked out of my face today and boy did I have fun! I got Nitrus, anestesia, and perscription narcotics! LOL! I don't remember much but at first I was playing around with the heart monitor making it go real fast and real slow, then after my surgery the doc asked me how I was and I poked his nose and went "Weeerp!" LOL! Then I gave an acceptance speech thanking the wonderful staff as the nurses carried me out. The doc said no driving so I forked over my $36 gold Fleetwood keys to my dad and told "Jeeves" to take me home. I was high as a kite! I also made a dental floss necklace out of one of the 4 teeth they let me keep! LOL! Yeah....:drinker
wow that has to be the funniest shit ive ever read LMAO