: 2010 General Motors Product Guide for the United States

codewize
06-10-09, 12:01 AM
We are pleased to let you know that the 2010 General Motors Product Guide for the United States is now available at

http://media.gm.com/us/gm/en/product_services/vehicles/2010/2010productinfoindex.html (http://media.gm.com/us/gm/en/product_services/vehicles/2010/2010productinfoindex.html)

GM will focus on four brands -- Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC -- that combine leading-edge design, technology, engineering excellence and quality, backed by the most comprehensive customer care package in the industry.

For those brands, GM will introduce six all-new, car and crossover models, including the Buick LaCrosse luxury sedan; the Cadillac SRX crossover and Cadillac CTS Sport Wagon; the Chevrolet Camaro sports coupe and Chevrolet Equinox compact SUV; and the GMC Terrain compact SUV. In addition, Chevrolet’s iconic nameplate, Corvette, adds the Grand Sport, one of the most recognized names from Corvette’s illustrious racing heritage.

Additionally, the Pontiac Vibe will be available as a 2010 model; the Pontiac G6 will be available only for fleet customers.

We have further streamlined the product guide by offering only a list of “What’s New” for certain carryover models, rather than a full news release. Full news releases have been included for newer models. Specifications and photos are available for each vehicle plus Fleet & Commercial and GM Powertrain. Video is also included in certain vehicle sections and the GM Powertrain section. There is no embargo date for any of the material.

Aron9000
06-10-09, 12:15 AM
No Pontiac G8:bomb::bomb::bomb:

Chyrsler has proven that people still want a big, bold, fast American sedan. Give it some unique styling and sell them by the boatload as an Impala SS. The G8 failed from a lack of advertising and being labeled a Pontiac(which people associate with that piece of crap rental car they had).

Jesda
06-10-09, 12:01 PM
The only effective marketing the G8 had was from car enthusiasts who told all their friends, wrote magazine articles, and sang the praises of this incredible car. Pontiac itself barely made an effort.

Playdrv4me
06-10-09, 12:18 PM
The G8 hasn't even been around long enough to be considered a failure.

RightTurn
06-10-09, 12:43 PM
What a relief. The Vibe will be around in 2010. :rolleyes:

V-Eight
06-10-09, 12:50 PM
No Pontiac G8:bomb::bomb::bomb:

Chyrsler has proven that people still want a big, bold, fast American sedan. Give it some unique styling and sell them by the boatload as an Impala SS. The G8 failed from a lack of advertising and being labeled a Pontiac(which people associate with that piece of crap rental car they had).

They should just rebadge the G8 as the Lumina like they do in other countries. They've already got all the parts to easily do that. The SS (GXP) is pretty amazing. I read that they may keep the car for police use.

c5 rv
06-10-09, 05:41 PM
They should just rebadge the G8 as the Lumina like they do in other countries. They've already got all the parts to easily do that. The SS (GXP) is pretty amazing. I read that they may keep the car for police use.

How about Chevelle?

Aron9000
06-10-09, 06:15 PM

I like the Impala SS moniker better. We really don't want it to be associated with those crappy FWD cars and the dust-buster minivan. Or maybe, god forbid, call it the Commodore SS.

V-Eight
06-10-09, 06:26 PM
How about Chevelle?

That's the Malibu

I like the Impala SS moniker better. We really don't want it to be associated with those crappy FWD cars and the dust-buster minivan. Or maybe, god forbid, call it the Commodore SS.

True, but the Impala now is FWD and crappy too. I honestly prefer the Aussie name.

Rodya234
06-10-09, 06:32 PM
I'm still stuck in 2007 hoping for the G8 Sport Truck to come. The Commodore Ute kicks ass and I want one. :lildevil:

V-Eight
06-10-09, 06:59 PM
Yeah, I wish that never got canceled.

Jesda
06-10-09, 07:00 PM
The G8 hasn't even been around long enough to be considered a failure.

G8 is toast.

Failed.

jey
06-11-09, 01:08 PM
I like the CTS wagon! Great package, and good news since the new SRX is messed up. New Lacrosse is a winner too - stole the platform from Saab and dropped the DI V6 in, even for a base model.

MauiV
06-11-09, 01:47 PM
UMMMMMMMMM, where is the CTS Coupe??????????????????????/

Aron9000
06-11-09, 03:40 PM

They need it, BMW sells a ton of 3 series coupes.

c5 rv
06-11-09, 09:18 PM

The President's auto task force has formed a design committee to put their stamp on all new GM designs. They are reaching back into their Communist heritage and, umm... Let's just say that the "T" in CTS now stands for Trabant.