: holey moley

caddyshack24
07-16-04, 09:10 PM
I was kinda hungry, spent all day at the laundry mat washing blankets.
So i stopped into Chick-Fil-a to get some grub, ease the hunger pains you know. Now, i've been in a cocky / funny type mood all day.

I roll up to the speaker, check out the menu.. check out the two sexy lil ladies in my rearview and place my order and proceed to pull up-to the 2nd window.. I get there and a sweet young girl opens the window.. I notice her soft skin, delicate lips.. and a huge freaking mole like right on her eye! I was totally bugging and it was very obvious. She sensed this and felt somewhat uncomfortable, as did I now. So she goes to get my food, I try to compose myself .. "come on, this mole can't control you" .. and next thing you know, she's standing there with my food, now, i have to make eye contact.. to put her at ease about the mole. so i try.

No luck, im staring right at it.. like she can see outta it or something. I cracked a smile and a chuckle.. dropped my head in shame (the mole controled me) and slowly pulled away. What? I couldnt apologize, this was an un-spoken event ! LOL, so.. has anybody else had an experience like this? i know you have... come on now.

Msilva954
07-17-04, 09:17 AM
Its ok you did what any normal person would do.

Jesda
07-17-04, 10:38 AM
Hahahah thats great! Man, a guy I used to work with took a job as a Wal Mart greeter. I found this out when I ran into him one day. He was in a wheelchair and I didnt know what to say. I quickly said hello and left.

Then as I was leaving the parking lot I saw him STAND UP! I was like WTF, I thought he not only lost his job but lost the use of his legs too!

-Jesda