: So My Friend Tells me about his trip...

2dfx
06-27-03, 11:44 PM
He says he gets to use a new Dodge Ram 5 speed with a hemi for 1 month as a quirk to his job. LOL heres the best part! He gets into a fight with a guy when he enters a parking lot. He's hot dogging around and he took a turn too sharp and smoked the guy's cat!!! He pulls in no idea what he did.

He said "I do remember something flying up when I double clutched it into 2nd and doin 6k RPM!"

I just laughed my ass off!

Night Wolf
06-28-03, 01:34 AM
It is late, and I am half awake here....so I really don't understand what you just siad, but do you mean, cat, like a kitten kind of cat? he killed it? that is just wrong..... I don't even know what I am saying rght now though.

Elvis
06-28-03, 12:18 PM
a quirk? Is that a play on words for "perk"?

JerseyGirl
06-28-03, 09:57 PM
a quirk? Is that a play on words for "perk"?

LOL...that's what I was thinking...and he killed a cat? Oh that's real funny.. :tisk: NOT!!!!

Mad'lac
06-29-03, 12:19 AM
So that means the cat is down to 6 or 7 lives?

banstyle
06-29-03, 04:28 AM
Nah, closer to 4 lives. Any cat that's out in a parking lot like that, has probably already lost the others. :)

Seriously though, as a big cat-lover, I hope that 'smoking this guy's cat!!!' is a euphenism for kicking someone's ass. ;)

elwesso
06-29-03, 10:02 PM
Hitting someones pet and then laughing about it isnt right...... That cat in the parking lot could have been one that just got out.......

Or it could just be a stray, in which case it still doesnt make it right, but at least no one will miss it......

And rick, I think he PUI (posted under the influence)

Elvis
06-30-03, 10:37 AM
If you had fun trying to interpret that post, log on to SuperHonda.com and try to figure them out.