: New here..Just bought an '04 SRX AWD V8

Gideon's_test
06-05-09, 02:23 PM
Just wanted to say hi, and introduce myself. Bought the wife a '04 SRX w/AWD & V8...We also have a C5 Corvette ('99 Torch Red FRC). I really like the SRX and am impressed by it, especially the handling. So, I'm reading, lurking and learning what I can about these...

-Jason

King3244
06-06-09, 02:13 AM
Welcome aboard!

Northern SRX
06-06-09, 07:57 AM
Indeed, welcome - and welcome to Cadillac (big presumption here).

We leased an '04 AWD N* with MRC for four years and were very happy with it - hopefully you will as well.

Gideon's_test
06-06-09, 11:38 PM
Indeed, welcome - and welcome to Cadillac (big presumption here).

We leased an '04 AWD N* with MRC for four years and were very happy with it - hopefully you will as well.

You're right, it's my first Caddie...Although I did have a Oldsmobile Aurora with the 4.0L Northstar...

Northern SRX
06-07-09, 02:39 PM
You're right, it's my first Caddie...Although I did have a Oldsmobile Aurora with the 4.0L Northstar...

Nice car, BTW, the Aurora - one of a handful that GM produced that showed me what they were capable of and cured me of a case of "domestiphobia" of which I had been afflicted for ~25 years of car ownership!

Paulie Walnuts
06-07-09, 03:31 PM
WELCOME! I owned (2) 1999 Aurora's - was worried about what I'd ever drive next and enjoy as much - our 2004 SRX AWD N* has been awesome........downside is I already worry - "what the heck is going to top this thing?" - maybe the CTS Sportwagon - who knows - stick to this site - saves you headaches and $$$$