: Service Manual

Tom Johnston
07-16-04, 09:52 AM
When your Caddi gets up there in age, and you don't want to pay the large service fee we turn to this WEB page and others. This WEB page is the most value able information I can turn to, but recently I purchased the Service Manual for my car, and let me tell you it's worth the $115.00. There are two books, and they are very useful. Between it and this forum I will not have any problems fixing my car or getting my car fix. I recently had to fix my transmission because of solenoid A gone bad (which I found out through this forum). There is less of a chance of getting ripped off if you know what is wrong with the vehicle, and you can talk smart to the service facility. It gives them less room to do additional test that are costly. Here is the WEB link for the service manual I bought. http://www.helminc.com. By the way the cost of fixing my trans was 358.00 the parts were the biggest cost.

Worth the buy.

Tom
:)

Msilva954
07-16-04, 01:51 PM
Ebay has alot of our manuals too.....I payed $30 for a slightly used one....well worth the money...as I saved $400 doing a water pump install and pully.