: 1 MONTH TILL VDAY3 (JUNE 29th)

Lindsay Cadillac Parts
05-29-09, 04:16 PM
just like the title says 1 month to go. currently I sit at 44 registered. out of those 34 are V's (the others are GTO's, Vettes, Porsche, etc). still planning on Pratt-Miller bringing out a CTS-V 2 seater race car for Andy Pilgrim to give rides to folks in (as many as we can). 15 spots open still, I know alot of people have forms and are checking schedules etc, but now is the time to act!! dont miss out on Vday3 (you never know if there will be a 4)
June 29th Summit Point raceway (WV). we have a discounted room arangement at a near by by Hampton Inn. call me or email me to register, cost is $250.00 for a full day of run sessions (with instructors), classroom, and lunch

Twitch
05-29-09, 04:40 PM
just like the title says 1 month to go. currently I sit at 44 registered. out of those 34 are V's (the others are GTO's, Vettes, Porsche, etc). still planning on Pratt-Miller bringing out a CTS-V 2 seater race car for Andy Pilgrim to give rides to folks in (as many as we can). 15 spots open still, I know alot of people have forms and are checking schedules etc, but now is the time to act!! dont miss out on Vday3 (you never know if there will be a 4)
June 29th Summit Point raceway (WV). we have a discounted room arangement at a near by by Hampton Inn. call me or email me to register, cost is $250.00 for a full day of run sessions (with instructors), classroom, and lunch
:rant2:

rand49er
05-29-09, 05:12 PM
... you never know if there will be a 4 ...No can do, here, but I hope those who've never been understand this, Luke. If they don't, they don't know what they'd be missing. :thumbsup:

FIVEOH!!!
05-30-09, 12:35 AM
Unfortunately Luke I will be in PA for training .. Can't make it .. AGAIN! :(

c4ss
05-30-09, 01:07 AM
I can't wait :bouncy:

ahahnu
05-30-09, 04:55 PM
I can't wait :bouncy:

Hell yeah, this is the next fun thing on my calendar. I'm worried about the tech inspection. Not that my car is in bad shape, just 92,000 miles young.

MIGHTYMOUSE
05-31-09, 12:09 PM
email sent!

pveomett
06-01-09, 11:25 AM
Bump for V-Day 3! If you've never been to a track day, this is about the best performance gain you can get for $250 (Driver Mod)... It's a great way to safely learn what the V is capable of.

I can't wait!

Lindsay Cadillac Parts
06-02-09, 09:08 AM
something to think about... https://hpdeins.locktonaffinity.com/Coverage.aspx?pID=1189

this company offers one day coverage for track days (including Vday3) for a fee based on the value of the car.

Lindsay Cadillac Parts
06-08-09, 02:53 PM
3 weeks left.....a handfull of spots left.....

qqik4u
06-08-09, 10:15 PM
Can't wait - I am starting to count hours (not really), but If you have not signed up WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR :thepan: ?????

I can't wait to get a ride from Andy in his race car :highfive: and also that extra bonus ZR1 from BEHE guys - Oh yeah :shhh:

Mick