: LS6 CTS-V PCM Wiring Diagram

SkullV
05-29-09, 02:18 PM
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone has the pinout diagram for the 2005 CTS-V PCM. I am trying to hook up my wideband to the EGR sensor input on the PCM so I can log wideband A/f using HpTuners standard edition. If you have the pinout diagram please post it here or PM me. Thanks!

Cadillac Tony
05-29-09, 02:45 PM
This is for a 2004, but it should do the trick.

#1 is the upper left connector, and make sure you're looking at the right harness (they're labeled by color on the table).

SkullV
05-29-09, 03:02 PM
Any idea which pin would be used for the EGR Pintle Position Sensor Signal pin? I want to say it would be 55 and that I can turn the EGR sensor on in the PCM through HPtuners to get it to read the Wideband o2 sensor. Any Ideas?

rand49er
05-29-09, 05:51 PM
This is for a 2004, but it should do the trick.

#1 is the upper left connector, and make sure you're looking at the right harness (they're labeled by color on the table).Can't answer your question, Ted, but it seems that pinout should be put into the FAQ. Where's Reed?

CTSV_510
05-29-09, 06:31 PM
Ted I posted this link in your other thread, not sure if you saw it or if it helps at all.

It's all a bit over my head because I haven't read too much about it, but I see you have to rig something up since we don't have an EGR system.

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/pcm-diagnostics-tuning/536395-egr-input-wideband-ls6-car.html

SkullV
05-29-09, 06:50 PM
Yeah, it looks like I'm going to pull one of the pins/wires that the PCM uses to read the post cat 02s and use it in pin 55 on C1. Then apparently I turn on the EGR in hptuners, 0 out all the EGR tables, and make a custom PID in hptuners to read the egr feed as wideband a/f. Not sure what half of that means, but a couple days ago i didn't know what ANY of it meant so I'm learning!

CTSV_510
05-29-09, 08:06 PM
lol good luck!

SkullV
05-29-09, 08:15 PM
lol good luck!

Looks like I'm upgrading to pro..so no need for all of this!

CTSV_510
05-29-09, 09:15 PM
how does the upgrade get you out of wiring up your wideband?

SkullV
05-29-09, 10:01 PM
how does the upgrade get you out of wiring up your wideband?

Wideband hooks up directly to the pro interface. Really only useful if you are going to be doing a LOT of datalogging which I am planning on doing. I just got a windows laptop just for tuning and logging.

CTSV_510
05-29-09, 10:12 PM
Sweet. The hptuners pro and lc-1 setup is on my never ending mod wish list. There are always deals on corvetteforum and ls1gto for the full pro kit with wideband for just under $800 but I'm not ready to pull the trigger yet.

Keep us posted on your adventure into tuning, I am very interested to hear how it goes. I know there is a lot to learn - everyone says that continue learning new things 4 and 5 years after they started learning to tune. I think the reading through all the data logs would be very interesting stuff and you'll learn a lot about your car and be able to tweak every last part the driveability. You've got some fun times and hard work ahead.

04colyZQ8
06-18-10, 05:02 AM
does anyone have a pin out for a 2009 ctsv ? E67 PCM I need one for a project vehicle with a engine swap