: Hey Caddy forums! Help a brotha out!

Spyder
05-26-09, 11:42 PM
So a really good friend of mine is right on the verge of getting an awesome new job. Apparently the winery she's almost hired at is letting people vote on the new hire based on a video that they submitted. Go watch her video and vote for her, for me!

=]

http://www.areallygoodejob.com/video-view.aspx?vid=ax0GTOqp-uw (http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vd3d3LmFyZWFsbHlnb29kZWpvYi5jb20vdmlkZW 8tdmlldy5hc3B4P3ZpZD1heDBHVE9xcC11dw==)

gary88
05-27-09, 12:04 AM
Done and done.

C0RSA1R
05-27-09, 12:55 AM
Roger that.

Spyder
05-27-09, 02:16 AM
Hehe...not only is she good at what she does, she's a damned fine person too. Not to mention purty good lookin', and fun. Vote away! We've done it on here before, lets get 'er nominated!!!

codewize
05-27-09, 08:33 PM
Done

CadillacGurl
05-27-09, 09:44 PM
Done :)

Krashed989
05-27-09, 10:01 PM
Wow, over 180 video applicants for that job. It must be a good position. Hopefully she gets it. I voted for her.

93DevilleUSMC
05-27-09, 10:13 PM
Done.

Florian
05-27-09, 10:29 PM
...only if she sends me a case of wine.

F

iowasevillests
05-27-09, 10:31 PM
Done, sounds like a cool job, hopefully she gets it!

DILLIGAF
05-27-09, 10:35 PM
Done,and I agree>FREE WINE

orconn
05-27-09, 11:24 PM
Voted for your friend and hope it helps her get the position. Competition must be pretty stiff seeing ad UC-Davis is probably the "top" school for Enolgy (sp?) in the country and maybe the world. My mother was editorial home economist for Sunkist Growers for many years (back in the '70's) and I made many friends in the California agricultural sector including vineyard owners. It should be a great job if she can get it!

fierodough
05-28-09, 11:03 AM
Voted! Good luck! :)

The Tony Show
05-28-09, 11:19 AM
What an amazingly scientific and competent way to staff a business. :rolleyes:

I voted for her anyway though, because Spyder is cool.

AMGoff
05-28-09, 01:35 PM
I tried... I really did... But good God! There were a few smokin' broads who posted their video apps - this one especially did it for me:

http://www.areallygoodejob.com/video-view.aspx?vid=xTzx0CLvU-8

There's generally no middle-ground/gray area when it comes to redheads... They either overwhelmingly do it for me - or not whatsoever. This one though... My goodness! I don't know if it's a combination of the long red hair, the slight Texan accent, the subtile yet obvious confidence, or the nice... wine casks. ;)

All I know is that I'd hire that girl on the spot! In fact, I hope she doesn't get this job because I might offer her a job myself - even if I have to fire someone, lol!

Either way... As a matter of fairness, I didn't vote for anyone... I didn't want any kind of personal bias to affect my decision process.

Spyder
05-28-09, 08:42 PM
What an amazingly scientific and competent way to staff a business. :rolleyes:

I voted for her anyway though, because Spyder is cool.

Damn right I'm cool! :D Thankee sai!

I tried... I really did... But good God! There were a few smokin' broads who posted their video apps - this one especially did it for me:

http://www.areallygoodejob.com/video-view.aspx?vid=xTzx0CLvU-8

There's generally no middle-ground/gray area when it comes to redheads... They either overwhelmingly do it for me - or not whatsoever. This one though... My goodness! I don't know if it's a combination of the long red hair, the slight Texan accent, the subtile yet obvious confidence, or the nice... wine casks. ;)

All I know is that I'd hire that girl on the spot! In fact, I hope she doesn't get this job because I might offer her a job myself - even if I have to fire someone, lol!

Either way... As a matter of fairness, I didn't vote for anyone... I didn't want any kind of personal bias to affect my decision process.

I'd have to agree with ya on the whole concept of redheads. Either blazin' hot or :thehand::canttalk::tisk::banghead::cookoo:. Anyway, voting based on personal bias is what makes the world go 'round! Hehehe...thanks anyway Adam!

RightTurn
05-28-09, 10:43 PM
Done.

GizmoQ
06-01-09, 10:26 PM
Done! Don't forget to post the results.

Spyder
06-02-09, 12:03 AM
Should know by or shortly after the 15th, I think. I'll definitely get back in here and let everyone know!!!

eldorado99
06-02-09, 01:55 AM
Done sir, hope she gets it.