: HEAVY'S last (?) fire extinguisher bracket sale

heavymetals
05-24-09, 01:46 PM
Less then 15 left guys.

$50.00 shipping included.

Great safety bling for your V (especially on the track).

SoJersey05V
05-24-09, 03:18 PM
yo brother i want one but gotta wait a week til i get some more money... spent alot on the suspension and payment this past week.

heavymetals
05-24-09, 03:26 PM
I am sure I will have a few left in a week (even a month from now!) :histeric:

Umpquacod
05-24-09, 04:07 PM
I'll take one, Heavy. Actually, if they'll also fit an '08 3500HD GMC crew cab, I'll take two.
----Mac

heavymetals
05-24-09, 04:29 PM
I know it will fit a CTS with the same seat, but I doubt it about the Crew Cab.

Although it also works as an "equalizer" (if you want it for that) and for that it will fit any car. ;)

rjoffe
05-24-09, 05:53 PM
+1 for Heavy's bracket. They look great, and function perfectly. A little bit of peace of mind goes a long way.

Umpquacod
05-24-09, 08:39 PM
I know it will fit a CTS with the same seat, but I doubt it about the Crew Cab.

Although it also works as an "equalizer" (if you want it for that) and for that it will fit any car. ;)

Hey, as both a retired cop and custom pistolsmith, I use other things to "equalize." :lildevil:

Lemme know where to send PayPal pmt. Thanks.

----Mac Scott

Bueller
05-26-09, 11:45 AM
PM me with paypal info please.

Pete's Auto Clinic
05-26-09, 11:50 AM
I will take one let me know paypal info

heavymetals
05-26-09, 01:13 PM
Thanks guys!

ccextra1976
05-28-09, 11:54 PM
question heavy, or anyone that has one...

do any passengers ever complain of it being in the way or getting a summer dress caught on it or anything???

also can the seat travel the full motion fwd-back while the bottle is installed??

thanks

heavymetals
05-29-09, 01:50 AM
Does not limit travel.

Most people don't seem to have a problem with it getting in the way, but you can throw a jacket over it if your worried about snagging something.

SoJersey05V
05-29-09, 09:51 AM
gotta hope it does catch some girlies dresses so you can get a free show as they exit the car!!!!! (unless it's your wife or girlfriend because then they will tell you to take it out...) but if you got some strange going on..... snag away!!!

atdeneve
06-03-09, 08:49 AM
gotta hope it does catch some girlies dresses so you can get a free show as they exit the car!!!!! (unless it's your wife or girlfriend because then they will tell you to take it out...) but if you got some strange going on..... snag away!!!

Best selling point yet.

A bit creepy, especially if you install it with only that specific purpose in mind, but the minds in the right place. Snag away!

Umpquacod
06-03-09, 01:00 PM
Finally got around to installing Heavy's FE bracket. Very nice piece of work...and butt-simple to install. I didn't pay much attention to the instructions aforehand and set aside two hours to put it in. That gave me an hour and fifty minutes left to do other stuff.

rjoffe
06-03-09, 02:51 PM
It took you ten minutes ? Was that with or without attaching the extinguisher to the bracket ? :)

Umpquacod
06-04-09, 12:17 AM
The whole enchilada, extinguisher and all. :) What can I say..I'm a slow old guy. But, for some reason, I anticipated this install to take a bit longer than it did. Dunno why, but was pleasantly surprised at how well it fit and how easily it installed.
----Mac

heavymetals
06-13-09, 04:29 PM
Thanks guys.

The remainder are listed on Ebay.

If anyone here wants one PM me.

rjoffe
06-13-09, 09:09 PM
Heavy, I had a chance to look at a V2 today. Mounting something there will be tough, there isn't any space below the seats (Recaro's).

If you get a chance to take a look at one, see if you think there is a possibility of a mount there. Also notice the tranny tunnel protrudes somewhat into the passenger floor space, so it might need to be offset towards the outside of the door.

Ron

rjoffe
10-06-09, 09:43 AM
Heavy, had a chance to look at a V2 ?

heavymetals
10-06-09, 12:17 PM
If I look at a V2, I will probably end up with one! :eek:

I still have some of the V1's left.